White liberals are leading a ‘woke’ revolution that is changing politics and making Dems worried

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
America’s White Saviors

This is a fantastic article. White liberals are the only self hating race category.

AA2.jpg

Remarkably, white liberals were the only subgroup exhibiting a pro-outgroup bias—meaning white liberals were more favorable toward nonwhites and are the only group to show this preference for group other than their own. Indeed, on average, white liberals rated ethnic and racial minority groups 13 points (or half a standard deviation) warmer than whites. As is depicted in the graph below, this disparity in feelings of warmth toward ingroup vs. outgroup is even more pronounced among whites who consider themselves “very liberal” where it widens to just under 20 points. Notably, while white liberals have consistently evinced weaker pro-ingroup biases than conservatives across time, the emergence and growth of a pro-outgroup bias is actually a very recent, and unprecedented, phenomenon.

AA3.jpg

Here is more about how white liberals characterize themselves as moral saviors for the underclass so they are superb sanctimonious and are fine with going outside our accepted rules and laws to get their perceived injustices cured.

From the article:

We shouldn’t be surprised then that white liberals are significantly more likely to feel that Jewish groups have “too much influence” and less likely to say the same with respect to their Muslim counterparts.

The Political Power of White Liberals

AA8.jpg

A wealth of research shows that elected officials are most responsive to the voices (and campaign contributors) they hear from the most; and, by many measures, white liberals and Democrats are the most politically active group on their side of the partisan aisle. White liberals make up 20-24% of the general population but, for a multitude of reasons, exert an outsize political and cultural influence. They are more likely to considerthemselves activists, are more active on social media, and, significantly, they are one of the most affluent groups in the country. Of course, small groups of vocal and determined minorities can drive positive changes and spur social progress. The danger is that “woke” white activists acting on behalf of voiceless minorities have had their perceptions distorted by social media-tinted caricatures that obscure more objective measures of reality and end up silencing or ignoring what the voiceless groups, themselves, have to say about what policies are in their best interest.

Here is more about how white liberals characterize themselves as moral saviors for the underclass so they are superb sanctimonious and are fine with going outside our accepted rules and laws to get their perceived injustices cured.

From the article:

We shouldn’t be surprised then that white liberals are significantly more likely to feel that Jewish groups have “too much influence” and less likely to say the same with respect to their Muslim counterparts.

AA8.jpg

A wealth of research shows that elected officials are most responsive to the voices (and campaign contributors) they hear from the most; and, by many measures, white liberals and Democrats are the most politically active group on their side of the partisan aisle. White liberals make up 20-24% of the general population but, for a multitude of reasons, exert an outsize political and cultural influence. They are more likely to considerthemselves activists, are more active on social media, and, significantly, they are one of the most affluent groups in the country. Of course, small groups of vocal and determined minorities can drive positive changes and spur social progress. The danger is that “woke” white activists acting on behalf of voiceless minorities have had their perceptions distorted by social media-tinted caricatures that obscure more objective measures of reality and end up silencing or ignoring what the voiceless groups, themselves, have to say about what policies are in their best interest.

White Liberals are “worried” about the influence of Jewish groups? Aren’t many Liberals, Jewish? Talk about self-hating.

Of all the groups of people I hate, (and I hate a lot) I hate the White Guilt Whacko the most...BY FAR.
ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg
We can all have opinions in many ways supporting in justices but those white people are to be shunned as they are going to cause mass misery.

America’s White Saviors

This is a fantastic article. White liberals are the only self hating race category.

AA2.jpg

Remarkably, white liberals were the only subgroup exhibiting a pro-outgroup bias—meaning white liberals were more favorable toward nonwhites and are the only group to show this preference for group other than their own. Indeed, on average, white liberals rated ethnic and racial minority groups 13 points (or half a standard deviation) warmer than whites. As is depicted in the graph below, this disparity in feelings of warmth toward ingroup vs. outgroup is even more pronounced among whites who consider themselves “very liberal” where it widens to just under 20 points. Notably, while white liberals have consistently evinced weaker pro-ingroup biases than conservatives across time, the emergence and growth of a pro-outgroup bias is actually a very recent, and unprecedented, phenomenon.

AA3.jpg
thanks, right wingers. we know there are not enough morals to go around on the right wing.

America’s White Saviors

AA2.jpg

AA3.jpg
thanks, right wingers. we know there are not enough morals to go around on the right wing.

Left wingers have morals? I didn't know that!

America’s White Saviors

AA2.jpg

AA3.jpg

The Union had to win simply Because, only well regulated militia of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. The left had to faithfully execute our Second Amendment.

America’s White Saviors

AA2.jpg

AA3.jpg

The Union had to win simply Because, only well regulated militia of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. The left had to faithfully execute our Second Amendment.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

There are a lot of self loathing White Liberal/Progressives out there with a lot of White Guilt, crippled by their White Privilege. It borders on mental illness.

The post has really no purpose.
Then why did you post it?

The woke world is a world of snitches, informants, rats.

Go to any space concerned with social justice and what will you find? Endless surveillance. Everybody is to be judged. Everyone is under suspicion. Everything you say is to be scoured, picked over, analyzed for any possible offense. Everyone’s a detective in the Division of Problematics, and they walk the beat 24/7. You search and search for someone Bad doing Bad Things, finding ways to indict writers and artists and ordinary people for something, anything. That movie that got popular? Give me a few hours and 800 words. I’ll get you your indictments. That’s what liberalism is, now — the search for baddies doing bad things, like little offense archaeologists, digging deeper and deeper to find out who’s Good and who’s Bad. I wonder why people run away from establishment progressivism in droves.”​

From the article:

AA8.jpg

Liberals make no sense when they choose which groups to support or not. There is never equality in their eyes. Only groups in need of these self-proclaim superior whites. They think minorities are idiots who can't even get a license, let alone survive on their own. That is racist to the core but saying stupid crap like that seems to make them feel smart.

Liberals often contradict themselves. They want to ban Georgia and other states who don't go along with their radical ideas but will often support countries that murder gays and oppress women.

Liberals are hypocrites.

62127551_2508128592801153_5855641888903659520_n.jpg

On a side, it's funny as fuck how so many white liberals treat black people. You know, walk on glass, or barely know a guy and call him "bro" so things on the down low. From my angle it's a spectacle. If I were black I'd ponder how I'm watching a white-boy piss himself because I'm black.

See me, I could give a flying fuck what color you are, I won't treat you different than anyone else. Yet it's supposedly conservatives who treat people differently based on skin color. It's pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back