White House ‘wondering’ whether shooting of Philly cop was terrorist act

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Excuse me, but the mother fucking muslim terrorist shooter said he did it for Islam...What doesn't the idiots in the Obuma White House NOT UNDERSTAND???

washingtontimes ^ | Jan. 11, 2016 | Dave Boyer
President Obama's spokesman said Monday that White House officials are "wondering" if a gunman's attack on a Philadelphia police officer was an act of terrorism, and said the White House views the shooting as another reason for gun control. Whether the shooting of Officer Jesse Hartnett was an act of terrorism "is something we're all wondering right now," said White House press secretary Josh Earnest, adding that White House officials have been in contact with Philadelphia authorities. Alleged gunman Edward Archer, 30, told police he was motivated by the Islamic State to shoot the officer.

Last edited:
Blind and stupid, whether intentional or not, it's still a BIG problem for this nation. News is, he's even seated a Syrian terrorist next to the First Silverback for his (mis)State of the Union. Maybe he has hi-eye hopes? I'd bet her life insurance is paid up...

Excuse me, but the mother fucking muslim terrorist shooter said he did it for Islam...What don't the idiots in the Obuma White House NOT UNDERSTAND???

President Obama's spokesman said Monday that White House officials are "wondering" if a gunman's attack on a Philadelphia police officer was an act of terrorism, and said the White House views the shooting as another reason for gun control. Whether the shooting of Officer Jesse Hartnett was an act of terrorism "is something we're all wondering right now," said White House press secretary Josh Earnest, adding that White House officials have been in contact with Philadelphia authorities. Alleged gunman Edward Archer, 30, told police he was motivated by the Islamic State to shoot the officer.
Josh Ernest, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Val Jarrett, Denis McDonough....so many assholes to pick from...

Excuse me, but the mother fucking muslim terrorist shooter said he did it for Islam...What don't the idiots in the Obuma White House NOT UNDERSTAND???

The Mormon terrorists who are occupying that government building said their religious beliefs led them to commit their crimes. How many religions do you think we should ban?

The Mormon terrorists who are occupying that government building said their religious beliefs led them to commit their crimes. How many religions do you think we should ban?
Heah cum da equivalatah....yo

• Banned

Tell me Clown face, how many COPS have been killed by those "MORMON TERRORISTS" and did they say they would kill someone in the NAME OF THEIR GOD?....you fucking dumb bastards on the left are starting to have your days numbered, as PATRIOTS and DECENT AMERICANS are through with you leftist shit!

Tell me Clown face, how many COPS have been killed by those "MORMON TERRORISTS" and did they say they would kill someone in the NAME OF THEIR GOD?....you fucking dumb bastards on the left are starting to have your days numbered, as PATRIOTS and DECENT AMERICANS are through with you leftist shit!

They said they are willing to die, and they are heavily armed. I'll let you decide if they are willing to kill. They said God led them to do what they are doing. How is that different that ISIS? Just because they haven;t had enough time to kill yet? They are obviously ready to do that.

Who have the Mormons killed?

So let me get this straight......

A cop can get into a shooting with a violent thug who is attacking him and Obama/liberals just KNOW it was racism. They know it. Systematic blatant racism, circumstances be damned.

A Muslim opens fire ambush style on a cop....says "I did it for Islam because be enforces laws that go against Islam".....and Obama/Liberals have to ponder "Huh...we just don't know"?

Blind and stupid, whether intentional or not, it's still a BIG problem for this nation. News is, he's even seated a Syrian terrorist next to the First Silverback for his (mis)State of the Union. Maybe he has hi-eye hopes? I'd bet her life insurance is paid up...
they said last night on the NBC news that most likely he wasn't alone. hahahahahahha, now don't tell obama that cause he thinks it was just a nutjob doing that.

Deflect much...why yes you do.

Who have the Mormons killed?

They are trying to start a traitorous armed insurrection right now. Why do you think they are armed so heavily?

Deflect much...why yes you do.

How are my accusations against Mormons any different than your accusations against all Muslims?

The California college attack was not terrorism. The ISIS flag in the Muslims pocket meant nothing.
Ft Hood was work place violence.
Mass sexual assaults in Germany had nothing to do with Muslim immigrants.
Muslim says he ambushed a cop in the name of Islam was just a random shooting.
Chattanooga was just a drive by random shooting.

The left are very predictable in defending their fellow evildoers.

How are my accusations against Mormons any different than your accusations against all Muslims?

Well number one, I haven't made any accusations against all Muslims.
This thread is about the media and the Obama administration outright ignoring this incident.

Maybe it was the thing that whites apply to each other when they do heinous shit: Mental Illness

Forum List

Back