White House press sec praises Fauci as an ‘undeniable asset’ after bombshell email revelations

Every "bombshell" from the right is a dud.
4kt7ky.gif

I would question the wisdom of defending Fauci very much as things may really turn on him but blind partisans on both sides really care less how bad it looks for their side. Their votes are secure.

I would question the wisdom of defending Fauci very much as things may really turn on him but blind partisans on both sides really care less how bad it looks for their side. Their votes are secure.
Fauci's crimes go way beyond partisan politics.

I agree but it will be played to gain the most political capital as possible by many. That is why it's likely he is never actually called into account.

If Trump would have listened to Fauci more than hundreds of thousands of Americans would be alive right now, and Trump probably would have won re-election.

Trump fucked up covid something fierce and the US had the worst covid results in the world with the most cases and deaths. Trump's failure cost the US thousands of lives and Trillions in wasted government money.

Trump was the worst president we ever had. Worse than Bush even.

Forum List

Back