White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

Slobbers the delusional freak who still thinks the 2020 election was stolen even though he's utterly failed to prove it after nearly 29 months and counting.
Our Federal law enforcement has failed to prove it either. That is why it makes it a fact that it happened.

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"
Sounds more to me like a concussion. Assuming it ever happened at all.

What lady is that? You have a link to share?
I prove nothing to you
Prove it incorrect
Besides, after last nights pedophile accusation on another poster that was reported and Not dealt with, it appears that “rule” and linkage can be ignored
I think it’s Twitter where the comments can be found

I prove nothing to you
Prove it incorrect
Besides, after last nights pedophile accusation on another poster that was reported and Not dealt with, it appears that “rule” and linkage can be ignored
We could all simply look it up on Bing's new AI. Or any search engine.

Which I just did, and found nada, nichts, nihilo.

I prove nothing to you
Prove it incorrect

Twitter is not news, ya twit. That you can't produce any real news exposes you're full of shit.

I already knew that.

Forum List

Back