'WHITE GUILT' Video Shown to High School Students

This offends me...I just cant explain why

simpsons-movie-angry-mob.jpg

What a load of bullshit

Dude, being born white and male in this society is a heck of a gig if you can get it.

Depends on your age. Once upon a time it was great, going forward not so much.

Finally admits to privilege

You just cannot help yourself, can you? Just have to push the old "white privilege" bullshit. You are a fucking loser.

Not to mention a fucking racist. Patronizing fucking racist.

Let us look at people or privilege shall we? Anyone notice something about all of them?

55f0ae762c00003600aaf586.jpeg
qcw693-l.jpg
rich-kid-whitey.jpg
black-ish-money.gif

smiths.jpg

BOY, AMERICAN FREE MARKET CAPITALISM SURE HAS BEEN BAD TO ALL OF "THOSE PEOPLE" HASN'T IT?

white-privilege-myth1.jpg

You fucking left wing pieces of shit are nothing but pieces of shit. Ignorant bags of patronizing hypocritical shit.

You think a couple of black celebs and flashy pics mean something? LOL.

The last guy said because his neighbors were black that racism hasnt effected them. Only, he couldnt explain it so I chalk it up to assumptions.

That really is a shame.

Again - they're not trying to improve race relations. This is about payback, that's it.

I agree with that about the video... America should be about helping all poor Americas mainly get a better education and a better life... Unfortunately OWL and the others are all about keeping the way it is... They don't want affordable top level education, Healthcare which has some equity in it,...

Hey Here is a black person with money! And here is a white person without money! That means racism never existed! :eusa_dance:

The last guy said because his neighbors were black that racism hasnt effected them. Only, he couldnt explain it so I chalk it up to assumptions.
Oh, so in your pathetic fucking little liberal racist patronizing world, there are only a "few black millionaires?"

You stupid fucking joke. You mother fucking joke.

There are about 35,000 black millionaires in America. You fucking loser.

What a load of bullshit

Dude, being born white and male in this society is a heck of a gig if you can get it.

Depends on your age. Once upon a time it was great, going forward not so much.

Finally admits to privilege

You just cannot help yourself, can you? Just have to push the old "white privilege" bullshit. You are a fucking loser.

Not to mention a fucking racist. Patronizing fucking racist.

Let us look at people or privilege shall we? Anyone notice something about all of them?

55f0ae762c00003600aaf586.jpeg
qcw693-l.jpg
rich-kid-whitey.jpg
black-ish-money.gif

smiths.jpg

BOY, AMERICAN FREE MARKET CAPITALISM SURE HAS BEEN BAD TO ALL OF "THOSE PEOPLE" HASN'T IT?

white-privilege-myth1.jpg

You fucking left wing pieces of shit are nothing but pieces of shit. Ignorant bags of patronizing hypocritical shit.

Great a few photos to hide the undeniable statistics...

It is not white priviledge but the opression and poverty that other races had to endure in the past...

Can you explain why 27% of Black People live in Poverty while only 10% of White people do...

And don't blame Democrats, What have Republicans done to help this?

White Western guilt is truly a poisonous state of mind; Western guilt leads to western self-loathing, which invariably leads to treason. Do you think it's an accident that every guilty white liberal on earth has a (antithesis of Western values) muslim dick in their mouth? That self-hating guilt is not only pompous moral preening, but irrational: the West is DEMONSTRABLY the most superior culture mankind has ever known! How do I know this? It's the culture that has accomplished more than any culture (in terms of human development) and it's the culture that's had the most world hegemony over at least a couple of centuries.
You need to study a little more history. The West is having its day, but the Muslims and others knew way more than we did for a long time. A little perspective and humility won't poison us. It is you who is doing the pompous moral preening, my man.

I will only say...I feel so sorry for school students nowadays.

all the garbage they are fed....
Rather than making Blacks responsible for their decisions and inspiring them to reach their potential - which is what is done with other races - they'd rather tear down others.

Nasty stuff.
There's that supiority bullshit again.
Is it so ingrained you are not even aware of its offensivness?
Aww.

You're "offended"?

:laugh:
Just amused.
Okay, that's different. Because you seem kind of whiny, as does anyone who brings up "offensiveness".

Just keep letting me know about my "offensiveness", because the last thing I want to do is "offend" anyone, gosh.

This is very, very important to me.
I don't care who I offend .
Pointing out what's offense is not the same as being offended.

They cant disagree with the video but they can rabble

Nexus-spring-blog-image-Rabble.jpg
HAHAHA I remember saying liberal white guilt on this board and closed and his liberal retarded friends said I was rightwing, and that it didn't exist....SUPRISE it does. So keep feeling guilty closed.....after all you caused all of this...even if you weren't born yet....lololol

The biggest bunch of self-loathing leftist bullshit that I have seen in quite some time. It doesn't surprise me that Henrico county would stoop this low.

13% of our population commits nearly 70% of all our crime and nearly 80% of all violent crime. Blacks kill over 93% of other blacks. Cops kill less than 1% of blacks and this is often while being attacked and threatened while arresting. It's astonishing the number is not higher. Cops kill more whites than blacks. Blacks breeze into competitive programs and jobs simply because of the color of their skin (look at Med School, Law School, Business School (and now all STEM programs) statistics regarding applying/acceptance based in grades). If your REALLY informed, you don't have "white guilt".

The left will not stop folks. They simply will not stop. BTW, just in case you needed another reason to despise left wingers more today than you did yesterday.

I am an Indian and I would walk out on that cowardly BS...
Progressives are sick and twisted

From India?
Bet you're a wanna be native American , 98% English,1% eastern European, 1% wishful thinking.

The biggest bunch of self-loathing leftist bullshit that I have seen in quite some time. It doesn't surprise me that Henrico county would stoop this low.

13% of our population commits nearly 70% of all our crime and nearly 80% of all violent crime. Blacks kill over 93% of other blacks. Cops kill less than 1% of blacks and this is often while being attacked and threatened while arresting. It's astonishing the number is not higher. Cops kill more whites than blacks. Blacks breeze into competitive programs and jobs simply because of the color of their skin (look at Med School, Law School, Business School (and now all STEM programs) statistics regarding applying/acceptance based in grades). If your REALLY informed, you don't have "white guilt".

The left will not stop folks. They simply will not stop. BTW, just in case you needed another reason to despise left wingers more today than you did yesterday.

Accompanying article: Officials at Glen Allen High School in Henrico, Virginia said in a statement that the video, “The Unequal Opportunity Race,” was a presentation involving “American history and racial discourse.”
They added, “A segment of the video was one component of a thoughtful discussion in which all viewpoints were encouraged. As always, we are welcoming of feedback from students and their families, and we address concerns directly as they come forward.”

=============================================================

What is it with these educators? Are they doing this horrific stuff in order to become famous? Like a mass murderer?

They surely must know they are part of the problem and not the solution?

A visual respresentation of the effects of racism is akin to mass murder? Horrific? YOU are part of the problem.

I will only say...I feel so sorry for school students nowadays.

all the garbage they are fed....

Lol you feel bad for them? Really?

I do ClosedCaption.

I really do, why do you ask?

Life must be fucking grand if THIS IS what makes you feel bad for them. A video.

But nooo

It's not ONLY the video..

It's the whole educational curriculum system...that is only part of it.

Which is why more and more people are turning to alternative education methods.
By all means, inculcate your children to be as racist as you. Good for our nation and our world.

really? is there any footage of hundreds of white people burning down their main street when a jury didnt vote in their favor?
there's that delusion of supiority again.
I see you once again accuse someone of feeling superior.

The mere fact that you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they feel superior to you. It just means the two of you disagree.

Instead of playing this strange game, you might want to try to communicate with that person civilly.

Your call, of course. Just an idea.

Oh, so in your pathetic fucking little liberal racist patronizing world, there are only a "few black millionaires?"

I didnt give a number at all. Rabble Rabble

You stupid fucking joke. You mother fucking joke.

There are about 35,000 black millionaires in America. You fucking loser.

Your Face right now for no reason

455644dc1b8531b41cd47b5b648085b8.jpg

Forum List

Back