White Fragility.

There is nothing new under the Sun. It’s been a little less than a hundred years since Adolph Hitler penned “Mein Kampf”, a handbook blaming a racial component of society, Jews, for the ills of society. Now another equally obnoxious and dangerous racist manual is making the rounds as a bestseller during equally turbulent times. “White Fragility”, a book written by white professor and corporate consultant Robin DiAngelo, smears the entire white race as guilty, unsalvageable tormentors of black America.

The book is the epitome of gaslighting indoctrination aimed directly at white America. People of English, Irish, French, Italian, Polish or Scandinavian descent must now contend with a new wave of groupthink that is essentially a mob that is coming for them. There is no place to run and no place to hide from being white.

The Black Lives Matter movement is erupting into a powerful political party and US corporations are filled with consternation at the mere thought of national boycotts, domestic terror attacks and anything that even looks like bad publicity. So, Diangelo’s book is likely to end up as required reading at company seminars and may even be imposed on students beginning in elementary school.

Unlike the Nazis that took a crude, bludgeoning approach to dealing with the Jews who could not help being Jews, White America too is now presented as unfixable. But Diangelo prefers to destroy the spirit of Caucasian children with the burden of White Guilt and the contrived crime of White Privilege. It does not matter that no white in America ever owned a slave or beat a Negro; the failure of the Great Society bureaucracy has to be explained away by something-“it’s those damned white people, they’re doing it without even realizing it”.

The destruction of the black family structure by academics and politicians is just shunted aside in favor of blaming some irresistible, subconscious flaw in the white race. So now we all get the re-education brainwashing of “White Fragility” that looks more like something from the People’s Temple or the Branch Davidians than any serious forensic examination of Black problems in America.

Anyone in America who is white cannot afford to sit and hope the goodness of the elite hordes will prevail when they come after you and your children. You never said black lives don’t matter; they put those words in your mouth. Fight “White Fragility” with all your might.
People who degrade Whites should remember who BUILT America. And it was NOT colored barbarians.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

ITS amusing. This basic human sensitivity to disliking toxic hateful assholes, regardless that just they happened to have been born with a darker melanin level, it's called Racism? Really? Anybody buy this shit for a minute? OK, I did, then when I confronted by some asshole doing stupid shit calling it "black culture" it lost all credibility. Don't make the same mistake I did. Its more about fragile black egos, rioting and looting is kinda a example...
ITS amusing. This basic human sensitivity to disliking toxic hateful assholes, regardless that just they happened to have been born with a darker melanin level, it's called Racism? Really? Anybody buy this shit for a minute? OK, I did, then when I confronted by some asshole doing stupid shit calling it "black culture" it lost all credibility. Don't make the same mistake I did.
And do you apply the same opinion to white culture?

Here is another example of what DeAngelo describes.
I've been alternately mugged then assaulted by black males and personally and seen blacks commit race based hate crimes. The media never mentions the high black on black murder rate, they focus on a tiny teensy issue of "police brutality" Jessie Smollett's undercurrent of way larger false allegations, that's a far larger issue. Perhaps we need to put cameras on everyone now, not just the police?
Yeah and do you want me to list the 59 years worth of shit I've taken from dumb ass illiterate uneducated stupid whites like you who keep talking about a black murder rate when whites are killing each other in the same percentages. That's what's not been talked about. Nor has the 244 year complete history of white violence and criminality. Because when anybody tries whites like you stat blubbering and they get school boards and universities to eliminate courses.

There is nothing new under the Sun. It’s been a little less than a hundred years since Adolph Hitler penned “Mein Kampf”, a handbook blaming a racial component of society, Jews, for the ills of society. Now another equally obnoxious and dangerous racist manual is making the rounds as a bestseller during equally turbulent times. “White Fragility”, a book written by white professor and corporate consultant Robin DiAngelo, smears the entire white race as guilty, unsalvageable tormentors of black America.

The book is the epitome of gaslighting indoctrination aimed directly at white America. People of English, Irish, French, Italian, Polish or Scandinavian descent must now contend with a new wave of groupthink that is essentially a mob that is coming for them. There is no place to run and no place to hide from being white.

The Black Lives Matter movement is erupting into a powerful political party and US corporations are filled with consternation at the mere thought of national boycotts, domestic terror attacks and anything that even looks like bad publicity. So, Diangelo’s book is likely to end up as required reading at company seminars and may even be imposed on students beginning in elementary school.

Unlike the Nazis that took a crude, bludgeoning approach to dealing with the Jews who could not help being Jews, White America too is now presented as unfixable. But Diangelo prefers to destroy the spirit of Caucasian children with the burden of White Guilt and the contrived crime of White Privilege. It does not matter that no white in America ever owned a slave or beat a Negro; the failure of the Great Society bureaucracy has to be explained away by something-“it’s those damned white people, they’re doing it without even realizing it”.

The destruction of the black family structure by academics and politicians is just shunted aside in favor of blaming some irresistible, subconscious flaw in the white race. So now we all get the re-education brainwashing of “White Fragility” that looks more like something from the People’s Temple or the Branch Davidians than any serious forensic examination of Black problems in America.

Anyone in America who is white cannot afford to sit and hope the goodness of the elite hordes will prevail when they come after you and your children. You never said black lives don’t matter; they put those words in your mouth. Fight “White Fragility” with all your might.

Or, don't be so fragile. ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is something called "statistical bias". World war I. Institution of metal helmets, The huge increase in head injuries. It was alarming. It underplayed the fact that more people survived, Like NOW the huge increase of police wearing cameras show the interaction of police with criminals, the criminals aren't wearing cameras to give you a full 360of the situation, either.

There is something called "statistical bias". World war I. Institution of metal helmets, The huge increase in head injuries. It was alarming. It underplayed the fact that more people survived. Like NOW, the huge increase of police wearing cameras show the interaction of police with criminals, the criminals aren't wearing cameras to give you a full 360 of the situation, either.

There is something called "statistical bias". World war I. Institution of metal helmets, The huge increase in head injuries. It was alarming. It underplayed the fact that more people survived that would have died before helmets. .Like NOW, the huge increase of police wearing cameras show the interaction of police with criminals, the criminals aren't wearing cameras to give you a full 360 of the situation, either.

"It does not matter that no white in America ever owned a slave or beat a Negro"

I am going to assume this is a typo and play with you Ray. Because the next thing you'll be telling us is how blacks need to be republicans because Democrats owned slaves. Never mind your attempt to say no one today owned or beat a slave democrats of today must be held accountable for democrats in the past even if their family ight have been republican during slavery and your family could have been democrats.

Either way, what you said was inaccurate to say it nicely.

"It does not matter that no white in America ever owned a slave or beat a Negro"

I am going to assume this is a typo and play with you Ray. Because the next thing you'll be telling us is how blacks need to be republicans because Democrats owned slaves. Never mind your attempt to say no one today owned or beat a slave democrats of today must be held accountable for democrats in the past even if their family ight have been republican during slavery and your family could have been democrats.

Well ,they can burn their own cities down. Just stay out of MY back yard.

" There is nothing new under the Sun. It’s been a little less than a hundred years since Adolph Hitler penned “Mein Kampf”, a handbook blaming a racial component of society, Jews, for the ills of society. Now another equally obnoxious and dangerous racist manual is making the rounds as a bestseller during equally turbulent times. “White Fragility”, a book written by white professor and corporate consultant Robin DiAngelo, smears the entire white race as guilty, unsalvageable tormentors of black America. "

Ray, the major difference between Mein Kampf and this, is that whites have done things you're crying about. And you know it.

Maybe you tell your fellow whites not to burn up towns when the festival runs out of pumpkins. Then tell them to stop fucking up black folks protests.

ITS amusing. This basic human sensitivity to disliking toxic hateful assholes, regardless that just they happened to have been born with a darker melanin level, it's called Racism? Really? Anybody buy this shit for a minute? OK, I did, then when I confronted by some asshole doing stupid shit calling it "black culture" it lost all credibility. Don't make the same mistake I did. Its more about fragile black egos, rioting and looting is kinda a example...
ITS amusing. This basic human sensitivity to disliking toxic hateful assholes, regardless that just they happened to have been born with a darker melanin level, it's called Racism? Really? Anybody buy this shit for a minute? OK, I did, then when I confronted by some asshole doing stupid shit calling it "black culture" it lost all credibility. Don't make the same mistake I did.
And do you apply the same opinion to white culture?

Here is another example of what DeAngelo describes.
I've been alternately mugged then assaulted by black males and personally and seen blacks commit race based hate crimes. The media never mentions the high black on black murder rate, they focus on a tiny teensy issue of "police brutality" Jessie Smollett's undercurrent of way larger false allegations, that's a far larger issue. Perhaps we need to put cameras on everyone now, not just the police?
Yeah and do you want me to list the 59 years worth of shit I've taken from dumb ass illiterate uneducated stupid whites like you who keep talking about a black murder rate when whites are killing each other in the same percentages. That's what's not been talked about. Nor has the 244 year complete history of white violence and criminality. Because when anybody tries whites like you stat blubbering and they get school boards and universities to eliminate courses.
Another thing that's not talked about is the fact that black people owned slaves also. So, lets not pretend whites had a monopoly on slavery.

Maybe you tell your fellow whites not to burn up towns when the festival runs out of pumpkins. Then tell them to stop fucking up black folks protests.
ALL Commie protests suck. Don't care what "Color" they are. A commie is a commie.

Blacks are victims but not they are not victimized by white privilege. Beginning in the 1960's they just got too much government love.

We won't be paying attention to bullshit from the daily signal. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Slavery has nothing to do with what whites have done in the 160 years since. And listen white boy, everything you have is due to the government.
Yes, all your problems are due to the other.

ITS amusing. This basic human sensitivity to ignoring toxic hateful assholes that just happened to have been born with a darker melanin level, it's called Racism? Really? Anybody buy this shit for a minute? OK, I did, then when I confronted by some asshole doing stupid shit calling it "black culture" it lost all credibility. Don't make the same mistake I did.
No one gives a shit shit what color anyone else is. That’s the great lie sold by the race pimps. IQ,IQ,IQ...

This post is a prime example of white fragility. White have a 50-60 percent rate of divorce, are arrested more for crimes against family, and drugs/alcohol yet this white idiot is talking about the destruction of the black family. A=Son, don't start thread talking about things you know nothing about.
I know this much.100% of the things that make life easier were invented by WHITES. Should I name a few? Cars.TV's. Radio. Steam power. Petroleum power. Mass Production. Micro-Chips. Cures for Polio ,Cholera ,and some forms of Cancer. Airplanes. Without WHITES ,there would be NO civilization. Unless one thinks plowing the ground with sticks and hunting and gathering is civilization.
Wrong. You are completely ignorant.

I value your opinion. But please don't let this deteriorate into a black vs. white thread. It is not. If you have points to make I welcome them. If we keep it civil we can make some headway to understanding. My beef is not against black America. It is against elites that pull strings and use us all as puppets.

People who degrade Whites should remember who BUILT America. And it was NOT colored barbarians.
The barbarians were to busy slaughtering native americans. American made it's wealth from our work.
What work? Native Americans killed each other all the time. And the more advanced like the Aztecs and Toltecs had SLAVES.

The barbarians were to busy slaughtering native americans. American made it's wealth from our work.
What work? Native Americans killed each other all the time. And the more advanced like the Aztecs and Toltecs had SLAVES.

Every race of human beings including Africans had slaves.

Every race of human beings including Africans had slaves.
That gets in the way of demonizing and blaming the other for every problem you may or may not have.

For the right, it is immigrants. For the left it is whitey. It is what happens when you boil politics down to hate rather than vision.

On the lighter side, what were Egyptians considered? Black or White? And they did have slaves back then. Moses made them an offer they could not refuse. And they did. Multiple times.

Forum List

Back