White feral thugs killed skilled black artist

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Well, that's what happens when an election empowers criminals.

KING: Will Sims, beloved musician, beaten and shot to death by three white men in a California hate crime
46849963.jpg

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, November 25, 2016, 12:56 PM

Just days after Donald Trump’s election, in El Sobrante, Calif., about 20 miles north of San Francisco, something truly terrible happened. I honestly believe it must be viewed in the context of the wave of hate crimes that swept our nation immediately after Trump’s win. Except most of us are just now learning that it took place.

Will Sims, 28, an accomplished musician and vocalist, widely hailed as a gentle, peaceful, gifted soul, was murdered in a vicious hate crime. He wa stargeted, robbed, beaten, then shot, and left on the street to die.When the police found him on the street on Nov. 12, he was already dead.

Isn't Shaun King that moron that claimed to be black and is white? You know, Fakey, like you claim to be a republican but are a left loon

Damn it! As long as this keeps up; we'll never get the cure for cancer...

• Banned
Now, Sassy, you are revealing your looniness again. The fact is that feral whites killed a black artist, which is just fine by you, gassygirl.

Now, Sassy, you are revealing your looniness again. The fact is that feral whites killed a black artist, which is just fine by you, gassygirl.

You mad, Fakey? To begin with I don't read anything Shaun King says or writes, he's a fraud....like you. And yes, Fakey everyone knows it.

KING: Will Sims, beloved musician, beaten and shot to death by three white men in a California hate crime
46849963.jpg

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Just days after Donald Trump’s election, in El Sobrante, Calif., about 20 miles north of San Francisco, something truly terrible happened. I honestly believe it must be viewed in the context of the wave of hate crimes that swept our nation immediately after Trump’s win. Except most of us are just now learning that it took place.

Will Sims, 28, an accomplished musician and vocalist, widely hailed as a gentle, peaceful, gifted soul, was murdered in a vicious hate crime. He wa stargeted, robbed, beaten, then shot, and left on the street to die.When the police found him on the street on Nov. 12, he was already dead.
LoL, right, JerkStakey, it was the election's fault. I don't even know the details of this story (and given it's Shaun King you are citing, whether the event even occurred at all), but I know Trump's election played the same role as Obama's election played in the 417 murders in Chicago this year.

Isn't Shaun King that moron that claimed to be black and is white? You know, Fakey, like you claim to be a republican but are a left loon

Who the fuck is "Shaun King"?

Are you really so mind-numbingly partisan hack pathetic that you think you can make a real story go away by denigrating its reporter? Really?

Here, fuckbrain, denigrate this one too: Hate Crime Charge- SF Gate
Search took 1.02 seconds. Same incident.

Get busy, racist bag of shit.

Yet more Racist Spin from Fakey Jakey.

One of the suspect's last name is Ortega...so is he another White Hispanic?

I'll also note his lack of concern for the recent murders of cops across the country. That's the real Hate Crime.

Last edited:

Are you really so mind-numbingly partisan hack pathetic that you think you can make a real story go away by denigrating its reporter? Really?

Shhhh Pogo.....if you don't know who Shaun King is you should probably shut your piehole.

Now grow up ya daffy loon

LOL @ Pogo thinking it matters....I don't take direction from leftist loons, twinkie

Shhhh Pogo.....if you don't know who Shaun King is you should probably shut your piehole.

LOL @ Pogo thinking it matters....I don't take direction from leftist loons, twinkie

Exactly You can't do it.

Here lemme give you a head start --- this one's written by a "Michael Bodley". OBVIOUSLY a writer with that many vowels in his name is a liar so we can bury this whole story and pretend it's not there because hey, it's just a black man.

Do I have to think of everything for you? Worthless pile of dung.

Dismissed.

Last edited:

Exactly You can't do it.

Dismissed.

LOL Look at Pogo trying to be all tough and shit :gay:

I believe on Tuesday November 8th, 2016, America collectively told Liberals to take their race card and shove it up their ass.

You mad, Fakey? To begin with I don't read anything Shaun King says or writes, he's a fraud....like you. And yes, Fakey everyone knows it.
gassygirl, why are you hissing? You by your tone and mood are fine that three feral white thugs killed a person.

gassygirl, why are you hissing? You by your tone and mood are fine that three feral white thugs killed a person.

Again, toad I didn't read your link, a fraud wrote it.

46849963.jpg

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

LoL, right, JerkStakey, it was the election's fault. I don't even know the details of this story (and given it's Shaun King you are citing, whether the event even occurred at all), but I know Trump's election played the same role as Obama's election played in the 417 murders in Chicago this year.

Jake is right. when criminals like Hillary and Obama make it a policy of a major political party to encourage and promote racism and hate crimes, murders of police officers, and hire street terrorist vermin hired via Craig's List ads to riot and assault people based on their white skin color, there is going to be some backlash from that. Jake isn't saying he's opposed to hate crimes and murders, he's just against prosecuting minorities for it, that's all, as are all of the pedo-friendlies who support the Democratic Party, a racist domestic terrorist gang.

Forum List

Back