White Advertising agencies trying to promote race mixing.

Its white people who are always trying to force
their degenerate race upon other races in the world. Especially blacks here in America.

please don't confuse white people with Jews. Jews use blacks to help destroy the white race. whites and blacks are being used so Jews can be the rulers.

Explain to me how Jews are using Blacks to destroy the white race.

By promoting race mixing they are diluting whites to one brown race (also with no religion). This is the only way to stop the white man from being the natural rulers of this land. Jews are constantly “teaching” us that replacing commonsense with political correctness is the way to go.

Most blacks here are holding themselves back by trying to ride whites coattails. Things like affirmative action cause more problems and create an environment where blacks look for handouts and special treatment rather than learning to adapt on their own. Whites also hold resentment towards blacks because of this.

All this comes down to multicultural society with race mixing does not work. The Jews know this and are using both whites and blacks to keep us both under their control so they can seat themselves as the rules of the world. I think blacks and whites both need to wake up and realize what is really going on.
It’s natural for people to stay with their own kind. People are afraid to say that because the little Jew box (TV) says if you believe that then you cannot belong to their intellectual club.

please don't confuse white people with Jews. Jews use blacks to help destroy the white race. whites and blacks are being used so Jews can be the rulers.

By promoting race mixing they are diluting whites to one brown race (also with no religion). This is the only way to stop the white man from being the natural rulers of this land. Jews are constantly “teaching” us that replacing commonsense with political correctness is the way to go.

Most blacks here are holding themselves back by trying to ride whites coattails. Things like affirmative action cause more problems and create an environment where blacks look for handouts and special treatment rather than learning to adapt on their own. Whites also hold resentment towards blacks because of this.

All this comes down to multicultural society with race mixing does not work. The Jews know this and are using both whites and blacks to keep us both under their control so they can seat themselves as the rules of the world. I think blacks and whites both need to wake up and realize what is really going on.
It’s natural for people to stay with their own kind. People are afraid to say that because the little Jew box (TV) says if you believe that then you cannot belong to their intellectual club.

Aren't Jews white men?

I have been watching these T.V. ads now for over 20 years. And I have come to the conclusion that White owned, and controlled ad agencies are trying to promote race mixing
in America.

I see many ads with White men paired off with black females, and Black men paired off
with white females.

Now these ad companies are not black owned. So this has got to be a White conspiracy.
Many blacks are offended by these ads.

Your thoughts on this issue.?

I never notice shit like that. Know why? It doesn't matter.

Aren't Jews white men?

Last time I checked Judaism was a religion and had people of every ethnicity.

yosef.jpg

bethshalom_092206.jpg

0.jpg

I have been watching these T.V. ads now for over 20 years. And I have come to the conclusion that White owned, and controlled ad agencies are trying to promote race mixing
in America.

I see many ads with White men paired off with black females, and Black men paired off
with white females.

Now these ad companies are not black owned. So this has got to be a White conspiracy.
Many blacks are offended by these ads.

Your thoughts on this issue.?

I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, they hired the best people for the job and didn't worry about their race.

Since apparently no one told you genuises, there is only one race on this planet and that is the human race. So, there is no other race to mix it with, hence, there is no such thing as 'race mixing'. At least not on this planet.

What this op fool doesnt understand is people of color work and have money to spend.

THAT is the ONLY reason the adds show them.

Aren't Jews white men?

Last time I checked Judaism was a religion and had people of every ethnicity.

yosef.jpg

bethshalom_092206.jpg

0.jpg

That's what I thought too.

Aren't Jews white men?

what... NO sir they are a different race

Aren't Jews white men?

What race would that be?

Aren't Jews white men?

Idiot

There are attractive women in every race, regardless of how unattractive the race may or may not be. Every race has it's Beyonce or it's Angelina that's universal renowned for being beautiful. If 52ndstreet refuses to get between the legs of angelina and william joyce refuses to get it in with tyra, they're gay and belong together, period.

(Not to sound like a dog or anything, ladies excuse my language, I'm simply trying to make a point.):eusa_angel:

There are blacks that would not touch a white women even if she was miss America.
My point is Blacks are happy being black. Its white people who are always trying to force
their degenerate race upon other races in the world. Especially blacks here in America.

My grandfather did not want to be black. He left Georgia and moved to Boston and passed to avoid it.

I don't know how old you are QW, but that was a sign of the times. I remember as a child seeing Reverend King and the Civil Rights Marchers. I remember seeing blacks having water hoses and German Shepards turned on them. I remember seeing them beaten with clubs. I remember hearing about Medgar Evers being murdered by Bryon Beckwith in the summer of 63. I can't begin to imagine (let alone Know) what HELL blacks went through at that time. Your Grandfather experienced those things and I assume far worse if he left at a time before those things I have mentioned. It may not be so much that he didn't want to be black as it was being black in the south.While I believe things were somewhat better in the north, we then as we do now (GOD help us) still have a way to go. At times it kinda made me ashamed to be white but then I thought of what Reverend King said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

And then I think, "Judge me by the content of my character and not the race I was born into".

You are not responsible for what other people do. Do not feel ashamed of your skin color because Hitler was white, I certainly do not, even though I personally never had to deal with being black because I do not look it. I didn't even know I was black until I was an adult, and I am not ashamed of my skin color, or my heritage. After all, I can point to plenty of examples of blacks who are worthy of my contempt, including those in Africa who sold my ancestors into slavery to the Arab traders.

Forum List

Back