Whipped spineless coward...

Projecting?
Na, if there were single term limits we would not have these ass-kissing career politicians.

So,...you think it takes much longer to corrupt a politician?
Not necessarily, but we would have someone new in every term. That could only be a good thing.

Theoretically, yes. They would as well, have no reason to fear the next election.
Getting reelected is a recipe for corruption.

Not if the population remains engaged.

Na, if there were single term limits we would not have these ass-kissing career politicians.

So,...you think it takes much longer to corrupt a politician?
Not necessarily, but we would have someone new in every term. That could only be a good thing.

Theoretically, yes. They would as well, have no reason to fear the next election.
Getting reelected is a recipe for corruption.

Not if the population remains engaged.
Our voting percentages are shitty at best. So obviously that makes no difference.

Looks as if McCain is going to win his permanent seat back, thanks to no term limits. McCain who happens to be Obamas little lapdog Will slither his way back to the center left... lol

He's an America hero who served his country (mostly) honorably.

Arizona is lucky to have a representative who's willing to actually do the work, reach across the aisle and compromise to get things done.

The Tea Bagger obstructionists have been stealing their salary, getting paid to do nothing except campaign for 6 years.

Had congress actually worked, they could have modified the ACA and prevented the premium hikes. But no. They played their stupid games and now they blame the 'other'.

Looks as if McCain is going to win his permanent seat back, thanks to no term limits. McCain who happens to be Obamas little lapdog Will slither his way back to the center left... lol

Arizona is lucky to have a representative who's willing to actually do the work, reach across the aisle and compromise to get things done.

The Tea Bagger obstructionists have been stealing their salary, getting paid to do nothing except campaign for 6 years.

Had congress actually worked, they could have modified the ACA and prevented the premium hikes. But no. They played their stupid games and now they blame the 'other'.
The old fuck has never gotten anything good done in this life. He needs to be put into an assisted living home, seen and not heard.
Obamacare is and always has been a joke, born to fail so single payer can be pushed in. Fucking over the American people.

The old fuck has never gotten anything good done in this life. He needs to be put into an assisted living home, seen and not heard.
Obamacare is and always has been a joke, born to fail so single payer can be pushed in. Fucking over the American people.
Avoiding single payer was the only reason I could find to even think of voting for Trump. But blaming Obamacare on McCain is a "bit" of a stretch. LOL

Avoiding single payer was the only reason I could find to even think of voting for Trump. But blaming Obamacare on McCain is a "bit" of a stretch. LOL
He's one of many spineless career politicians, pretty much voting in Obamacare.

I'm not going to look, but I'm 99% sure McCain voted against it. LOL

You do know they knew it was going to go through no matter what?
The vast majority of America want nothing to do with Obamacare never did never will.
But ALL career politicians on both sides wanted it to go through. Fact

The vast majority of America want nothing to do with Obamacare never did never will.
Actually, Obama won a mandate to do "something" about healthcare. I'm no fan of Obamacare, but the gop brought that upon us as much as the dems. W opted to try and privatize soc sec instead.

Actually, Obama won a mandate to do "something" about healthcare. I'm no fan of Obamacare, but the gop brought that upon us as much as the dems. W opted to try and privatize soc sec instead.
''Something" is right... lol
And W is no conservative

Well, shit like Obamacare is what results when one of the two parties refuses to engage in a compromise.
Get real, neither "party" wanted to compromise in anything. Because it's just one party, the progressive party that rules Washington. Backroom deals only benefit the career politician.
Career Politicians want to control the people, decent people do not want career politicians to control anything.

I find those at our political center - both left and right - have far more in common with each other than they do with any of the ideological zealots at either end of the political spectrum.
Indeed. They all think that they're smarter than you, and more suited than you to tell you how to live your life.

Forum List

Back