Changed my approach to Clinton and Trump

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Thanks to Luddly Neddite rdean candycorn WillowTree and others who can forgive Clinton enough to post strong points on her experience and leadership, I have changed my mind in how we approach Clinton and Trump to bring about unity and change.

The Clinton's could not have come this far without mass forgiveness and prayer support. Only divine grace can help anyone rise above wrongs and receive enough help to move forward.

Trump is not teaching or preaching forgiveness as much as he leans on fear, and has a lot to learn himself as this process is used to teach him. Instead of enforcing attacks on Trump or Cruz or GOP, if the message is humility and forgiveness instead of judgment, let's extend the same to those who need to hear this message not the opposite.

The Clinton's have been relying on forgiveness and faith on a larger scale. And the message is that it is more powerful to forgive and make corrections that way than to attack without forgiveness.

The more wrongs committed the more forgiveness needed and the greater power comes with forgiving even more so than doing right in the first place. You can do all things right and that's not as important as forgiving what is done wrong.

I don't even agree with that myself, as a Trump supporter I believe in corrections so people don't lose faith or sight of what's possible as the end goal.

But forgiveness of wrongs is more important as the first step. Then we can make things right by working together

For all those who give benefit of doubts in favor of the Clintons, I thank you for this faith and see that through that, the same can be asked of Trump and GOP to give this same benefit of doubt to others as you want for yourself and those you support

Together that approach will bring unity and the corrections we want for all things gone wrong in the past.

Please don't blame Trump and Bush and GOP as a projection and scapegoat, if you don't like Clinton or Democrats used that way. If you want GOP and Bush to take responsibility for costs of war or other tax policies, then hold Obama and Clinton to the same standards. Don't forgive and excuse one while projecting on the other, or the other side does the same, and nothing gets corrected that way.

Instead if left and right join forces, we compel both parties to come clean of past wrongs, correct them all, and everyone wins.

This approach of mutual acceptance and rebuke will work to bring unity in correcting all things wrong with govt and parties.

Thanks to all who defended either Clinton or Trump which shows forgiveness and please extend the same to the other side you most oppose. Together we can make the corrections instead of denying and rejecting each other's grievances

Thanks and take care, uplift each other and don't kick anyone down. We need everyone standing and working on board to face the future ahead of rebuilding both parties and the country on solid ground instead of a split foundation.

More power to you in all that you do to bring
About the necessary changes and reforms.

Thanks everyone here!

Last edited:
Thanks to Luddly Neddite rdean candycorn WillowTree and others who can forgive Clinton enough to post strong points on her experience and leadership, I have changed my mind in how we approach Clinton and Trump to bring about unity and change.

The Clinton's could not have come this far without mass forgiveness and prayer support. Only divine grace can help anyone rise above wrongs and receive enough help to move forward.

Trump is not teaching or preaching forgiveness as much as he leans on fear, and has a lot to learn himself as this process is used to teach him. Instead of enforcing attacks on Trump or Cruz or GOP, if the message is humility and forgiveness instead of judgment, let's extend the same to those who need to hear this message not the opposite.

The Clinton's have been relying on forgiveness and faith on a larger scale. And the message is that it is more powerful to forgive and make corrections that way than to attack without forgiveness.

The more wrongs committed the more forgiveness needed and the greater power comes with forgiving even more so than doing right in the first place. You can do all things right and that's not as important as forgiving what is done wrong.

I don't even agree with that myself, as a Trump supporter I believe in corrections so people don't lose faith or sight of what's possible as the end goal.

But forgiveness of wrongs is more important as the first step. Then we can make things right by working together

For all those who give benefit of doubts in favor of the Clintons, I thank you for this faith and see that through that, the same can be asked of Trump and GOP to give this same benefit of doubt to others as you want for yourself and those you support

Together that approach will bring unity and the corrections we want for all things gone wrong in the past.

Please don't blame Trump and Bush and GOP as a projection and scapegoat, if you don't like Clinton or Democrats used that way. If you want GOP and Bush to take responsibility for costs of war or other tax policies, then hold Obama and Clinton to the same standards. Don't forgive and excuse one while projecting on the other, or the other side does the same, and nothing gets corrected that way.

Instead if left and right join forces, we compel both parties to come clean of past wrongs, correct them all, and everyone wins.

This approach of mutual acceptance and rebuke will work to bring unity in correcting all things wrong with govt and parties.

Thanks to all who defended either Clinton or Trump which shows forgiveness and please extend the same to the other side you most oppose. Together we can make the corrections instead of denying and rejecting each other's grievances

Thanks and take care, uplift each other and don't kick anyone down. We need everyone standing and working on board to face the future ahead of rebuilding both parties and the country on solid ground instead of a split foundation.

Thanks everyone here!

Forgiveness? I guess that beats the rule of law.

Get ready to forgive some more everyone.

Clinton is a fucking incompetent crook and Pupps ain't forgiving shit.

ROFLMAO
The power of forgiveness in compelling corrections is greater than any force of resistance to the contrary. You defeat your own purpose by shutting off the very relationships needed to address and correct the wrongs you complain about.

I care also ZZ PUPPS I want to see these corrections made you and I both demand of govt. So forgiving the anger first gives us ability and insight to take the steps necessary to compel that degree of change and reform. With unity in purpose, all sides together, not resistance in opposition.

Last edited:

ROFLMAO

And that, Emily ^^ --- is exactly what I was referring to in my post two minutes ago.
Yes Pogo and the only way to undo unforgiven essential is by forgiveness. Piling more unforgiveness on top, only tightens the knot. The process requires loosening the ropes not pulling them tighter and tighter. We need both left and right hands to loosen the strings to untie these knots.

ROFLMAO
The power of forgiveness in compelling corrections is greater than any force of resistance to the contrary. You defeat your own purpose by shutting off the very relationships needed to address and correct the wrongs you complain about.

I often wonder, have those families that lost their loved ones in Benghazi forgiven Hillary for her incompetence and for lying to them about what actually happened?

If not, maybe they can consult you.

ROFLMAO

And that, Emily ^^ --- is exactly what I was referring to in my post two minutes ago.

If you rats want to "unite us" then nominate someone other than a divider. You pander to the welfare class and attack people that pay taxes and create jobs, attack the 2nd amendment and block all attempts to avoid corruption in the election process.

Thanks everyone here!

Votto no you misunderstand me

Forgiveness is the emotional step BEFORE we can enforce Rule of law effectively.
The calm focused leadership will be respected and obeyed in invoking this authority.

One step comes before the other, they are not opposites. Forgiveness does not excuse or replace the wrongs, but gives us power to address and correct them by uniting on the rules we then agree to enforce without division.

Thanks everyone here!

Forgiveness is the emotional step BEFORE we can enforce Rule of law effectively.
The calm focused leadership will be respected and obeyed in invoking this authority.

One step comes before the other, they are not opposites. Forgiveness does not excuse or replace the wrongs, but gives us power to address and correct them by uniting on the rules we then agree to enforce without division.

So when do you reckon Comey and the FBI will ever forgive Hillary so that they can begin enforcing the law?

ROFLMAO

I often wonder, have those families that lost their loved ones in Benghazi forgiven Hillary for her incompetence and for lying to them about what actually happened?

We can better address and heal and correct those wrongs by forgiving first so our judgment isn't clouded by negative anger.
People heal and recover faster in a positive environment, and then we can address the wrongs that occurred and correct these together. We don't let anything slide, but let the emotions go that inhibit or prohibit us from taking unified corrective action so we can right the wrongs without faltering.

Thanks everyone here!

So when do you reckon Comey and the FBI will ever forgive Hillary so that they can begin enforcing the law?
Votto when there is not this political pressure on people to punish out of retribution, then people will be more free to admit what went wrong and agree to fix it. If we focus on corrections that's more compelling.

ROFLMAO

We can better address and heal and correct those wrongs by forgiving first so our judgment isn't clouded by negative anger.
People heal and recover faster in a positive environment, and then we can address the wrongs that occurred and correct these together. We don't let anything slide, but let the emotions go that inhibit or prohibit us from taking unified corrective action so we can right the wrongs without faltering.

Maybe Hillary can make pot legal so people will mellow out a bit.

Hope and change everyone.

Thanks everyone here!

Votto when there is not this political pressure on people to punish out of retribution, then people will be more free to admit what went wrong and agree to fix it. If we focus on corrections that's more compelling.

You mean like Ford Pardoning Nixon?

Yea, that kind of forgiveness is common place in Washington. In fact, you could call them the most forgiving and spiritual people on the face of the planet.

ROFLMAO

Dear Votto as for the families I certainly would ask their wishes and permission on a memorial project to build 4 city states along the border and dedicated training programs for govt. Workers and leaders who want to serve but under more secure conditions than where these 4 were sent into while we peacefully engaged in democratic election processes their service helps to defend. Why not honor them in a lasting way, but yes, I'd go with what the families want first and foremost. I agree that the wrongs should be addressed in full until even the families feel justice is served and they can heal of the horrors that happened in this war.

ROFLMAO

Dear Votto as for the families I certainly would ask their wishes and permission on a memorial project to build 4 city states along the border and dedicated training programs for govt. Workers and leaders who want to serve but under more secure conditions than where these 4 were sent into while we peacefully engaged in democratic election processes their service helps to defend. Why not honor them in a lasting way, but yes, I'd go with what the families want first and foremost. I agree that the wrongs should be addressed in full until even the families feel justice is served and they can heal of the horrors that happened in this war.

Say, you're not Glenn Beck are you?

ROFLMAO

Maybe Hillary can make pot legal so people will mellow out a bit.

Hope and change everyone.
Votto with research into Marijuana comes comparative studies on spiritual healing that works more naturally and even cures the cause of addiction and abuse that pot feeds instead of healing as the other methods do. Why not demand spiritual healing diagnosis as a condition on legalization, so it is still unlawful to enable an addicted person to abuse drugs just as it is illegal to abuse prescriptions. Why not demand for every tax dollar allotted to cancer research on Marijuana that spiritual healing of cancer also be researched and developed as a natural alternative.

Spiritual healing uses forgiveness therapy to enhance or restore the mind and body's natural self healing process. It also heals relationships, so even in setting up and pursuing research in this method, which is more cost effective and broad reaching in impact than cannibis, the relations around and between people will also experience healing and restoration, not division.

Thanks everyone here!

You mean like Ford Pardoning Nixon?

Yea, that kind of forgiveness is common place in Washington. In fact, you could call them the most forgiving and spiritual people on the face of the planet.
Votto you might be encouraged to know I don't believe in abusing the legal system, legal pardons, or legalistic statute of limitations to abridge the right of the people to petition for redress of grievances.

The forgiveness I am talking about is on a Spiritual level to empower and compel people to do what's right without fear of condemnation or punishment.

If we had that as the driving force, our justice system would be used effectively to address and correct wrongs, not reward crooks and Lawyers for skirting and abusing laws to cover up and commit more.

I believe that is Unconstitutional to obstruct justice by legal abuse! Judicial abuse is worse, and I agree with Trump the Supreme Court appts, are more important than anything bad you can say about Trump. That's why I voted for Trump and not Clinton. The Republicans who can't see its more important to vote for Trump, I felt I made up for by voting where some of them could not do this.

For Clinton and Democrats I strongly rebuke the legal and judicial abuse they take advantage of. This is disgusting and destructive as the worst danger to the country. Yet I cannot get this corrected until both parties stand together on the Constitution to compel Clinton Obama and others to correct the very wrongs blamed on GOP and Christians for pushing beliefs through Courts when the liberals keep doing the same with political party beliefs that violate Constitutional equal protections.

Votto you hit on a very strong point for me, and yes, I will stand with Cruz and other Christian Constitutionalist to hold Clinton Obama and Democrats to stop judicial abuse they are guilty of!

ROFLMAO

If you rats want to "unite us" then nominate someone other than a divider. You pander to the welfare class and attack people that pay taxes and create jobs, attack the 2nd amendment and block all attempts to avoid corruption in the election process.

"You rats"?

:dunno:

ROFLMAO

Yes Pogo and the only way to undo unforgiven essential is by forgiveness. Piling more unforgiveness on top, only tightens the knot. The process requires loosening the ropes not pulling them tighter and tighter. We need both left and right hands to loosen the strings to untie these knots.

I don't suppose you're saying I should "forgive" a post that continues to dig the hole deeper, so that he never learns anything and continues to dig.

Hey, I'm just pointing out that that's what he's doing.

ROFLMAO

Say, you're not Glenn Beck are you?
No Votto but I would rather forgive his faults, too, so I could focus on where we agree and at least get that acknowledged and accomplished.

Please see previous msg to you that was two separate posts merged together somehow. I added another reply to you, but it piggybacked on the older one already posted, sorry!

I'm on the side of Trump taking on liberal media and Cruz taking on the Constitution and Courts. Let's do this!

Forum List

Back