whining protesters looking for handouts

Nope, the things they protest are part of America's downfall, the working/middle class stagnating and going backwards financially while the elite have never done better is a bad thing for any nation and should be fought.

so they are intentionally protesting stupid and not focusing where the protest energy should be directed. If they were truly protesting whats wrong they would have the lawmakers under fire.

Instead we have a zero focused WTO protest.

Those protests brought out a lot of change didnt they? Now we have democrat leaders trying to take ownership for the movement when they were every bit as culpable as any other lawmaker.

The stupidity is overwhelming. And these morons focused like a blurred window will eat it up.

Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.

And unions...

[quote The problem in a nutshell is this: Inequality in this country has hit a level that has been seen only once in the nation's history, and unemployment has reached a level that has been seen only once since the Great Depression. And, at the same time, corporate profits are at a record high.
In other words, in the never-ending tug-of-war between "labor" and "capital," there has rarely—if ever—been a time when "capital" was so clearly winning.
][/quote]

Taxes for the wealthy are at the lowest level in 50 years and coorprate profits at their highest. Still they hang with their age old mantra of continuing to complain that taxes are too high. They lie through their teeth every time they mention that BS about any kind of tax increase killing new companies and stopping hiring. It never has and never will. All any company does when taxes go up is hire a little smarter tax accountant or tax attorney and end up paying less.

I've already posted here about my friend who relocated to the MS gulf coast and started a metal building construction company in 1971. One year in the 90's after he had cleared about two million he told me that if he ever had to pay more than 20% he would fire his accountant. That same year my wife and I made just under $100,000 and paid almost 20%.

Rich people are better at a couple of things than they are at entrepreneurship...it's lying and cheating.

Last edited:
what is congress/ senate liberals doing now making lame comments about the wall street protesters ? gee they are brave and noble people b. s. liberals will do and say anything for a vote, because they have no good record for nearly three years to run on.
these hippies, welfare entilted freeloaders, are part of americas downfall, where do they think that they have the right to someone elses money? what a bunch of loosers and anyone who goes along with their b. s. is one of the same, there is no free lunch, you stand on your own two feet, you take what job you can get until you can get a better one and no tax payer wants to work for your lazy asses.
all of you whiners are a reflection of most of your poor upbringing, if i were the mayor of the cities that you were lying in, you all would lye until you rotted, i challenge the officials to grow a pair and not listen to you whiners, my message is get a life and a job.

you are very slightly an idiot, sir

A personal insult? Is that the best you can do? Pathetic! Tell me, what part of common sense do you fail to understand? You and I have had this discussion before, so once again, GROW UP. Use that brain you have to find some real values, and some viable, constructive solutions to the problem your generation faces. Whining, bitching, protesting, and making impossible "demands" is not going to cut it.

what is congress/ senate liberals doing now making lame comments about the wall street protesters ? gee they are brave and noble people b. s. liberals will do and say anything for a vote, because they have no good record for nearly three years to run on.
these hippies, welfare entilted freeloaders, are part of americas downfall, where do they think that they have the right to someone elses money? what a bunch of loosers and anyone who goes along with their b. s. is one of the same, there is no free lunch, you stand on your own two feet, you take what job you can get until you can get a better one and no tax payer wants to work for your lazy asses.
all of you whiners are a reflection of most of your poor upbringing, if i were the mayor of the cities that you were lying in, you all would lye until you rotted, i challenge the officials to grow a pair and not listen to you whiners, my message is get a life and a job.

you are very slightly an idiot, sir

exactly what part of what he said makes him an idiot? Sir!

ignorance

Stating fact is not ignorance.

The parasitic class is going to lose big time, even when they think they are winning. The producers and job creators will simply take their marbles, their businesses and the best and most productive employees and leave. You want to tax more - Good Bye! You want more unreasonable regulations - Adios Amigos! What will the parasitic class do then? Who will they whine too when the US has become Greece? I expect they will whine about how corporations are so evil, they left the country rather than become cash cows for the lazy.

When the rich fight back, they fight dirty. They take their money and go.

Wall Street to Dems: you can't have it both ways - Robin Bravender and Anna Palmer - POLITICO.com

This cycle Democrats have a particularly tough sell, since they pushed through a financial regulatory reform law last year and Mitt Romney has emerged as a Republican presidential front-runner, whose deep Wall Street ties clash with Obama’s recent populist overtures. The lip service to occupiers is only hurting an already rocky relationship.

“You can’t have it both ways,” said one in-house financial services lobbyist. “It just makes it harder for people who are Democrats in New York, Boston, Chicago to on the one hand be demogagued and then be asked ‘Hey, you can get your picture with the president for $30,000.’ It doesn’t square.”

Read more: Wall Street to Dems: you can't have it both ways - Robin Bravender and Anna Palmer - POLITICO.com

"The parasitic class is going to lose big time, even when they think they are winning. The producers and job creators will simply take their marbles, their businesses and the best and most productive employees and leave. You want to tax more - Good Bye!"

Just curious. Have you ever bothered to trace your ancestry a few generations? I'd bet you're as lucky as a pig in shit and don't even realize it.

I've gottcher parasitic class a schwangin. You pompous prick.

so they are intentionally protesting stupid and not focusing where the protest energy should be directed. If they were truly protesting whats wrong they would have the lawmakers under fire.

Instead we have a zero focused WTO protest.

Those protests brought out a lot of change didnt they? Now we have democrat leaders trying to take ownership for the movement when they were every bit as culpable as any other lawmaker.

The stupidity is overwhelming. And these morons focused like a blurred window will eat it up.

Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.

And unions...

Fuck you ya pussy bitch.

"The parasitic class is going to lose big time, even when they think they are winning. The producers and job creators will simply take their marbles, their businesses and the best and most productive employees and leave. You want to tax more - Good Bye!"

Just curious. Have you ever bothered to trace your ancestry a few generations? I'd bet you're as lucky as a pig in shit and don't even realize it.

As soon as a lib knows they lost, they launch into a personal attack. It's universal. They can't help themselves.

As soon as a lib knows they lost, they launch into a personal attack. It's universal. They can't help themselves.
odd the cons do the very same thing.

Let's see now. I want to be sure how this works. He refers to liberals as parasites and I called him a pompous prick. Just who launched that confrontation?

Yeah those Tea Party geriatrics are real welfare jerks, I quite agree.

They don't want to pay taxes, but "keep your hands off my medicad".

Stupid hippies.

Get a job!

Liberals are parasites! I did not call YOU a parasite unless this shoe fits so well it could be a glass slipper and you are now the princess.

LOL Comical they might as well be protesting the street corner for being to sharp of turn.

Now you clowns are going to let democrats come in and say were your friends. The useful idiots will eat it up. You too I would bet.

And you will continue to vote for the party that has protecting the wealthy and disregarding every one else as it's top priority, the useful brain dead alaways do what the guy on the radio tells them and votes Republican.

I see your are a bit slower then most. I havent voted for the GOP in any capacity since 2004. No backbone.

But the TP changed that, so we will see who the nominee is.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4048-foden20111018-ows-ruby20111018073314.jpg

Liberals are parasites! I did not call YOU a parasite unless this shoe fits so well it could be a glass slipper and you are now the princess.

And you my friend reveal your massive ignorance. An ordinary working American who votes for a Republican in a national election is analogous to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Last edited:

And you my friend reveal your massive ignorance. An American who votes for a Republican in a national election is analogous to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Comments from the peanut gallery.

Here you go fool...........................

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4049-gv101711dapr20111017034518.jpg

And you my friend reveal your massive ignorance. An American who votes for a Republican in a national election is analogous to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Comments from the peanut gallery.

Here you go fool...........................

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4049-gv101711dapr20111017034518.jpg

Now what was that about launching a personal attack?

Matthew 5 22

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back