While Russia was interfering Trump was in contact saying "don't worry"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Now we know that Flynn was negotiating with Russia at the same time we were punishing them for their fake news. While we were kicking them out Trump and Co were telling them it's ok, and we'll free you from those awful Obama problems.

Then Flynn lied about it...now he's not sure what he spoke about. Riiight.

And Flynn national security pick couldn't pass a security clearance. Fired today.

And NOW we've confirmed parts of the Trump dossier which says he likes golden shower's and have been colluding with Russia the whole time.

What else does he have to do before we kick his as out? Let Putin bend him over in front of the press in the garden?

Now we know that Flynn was negotiating with Russia at the same time we were punishing them for their fake news. While we were kicking them out Trump and Co were telling them it's ok, and we'll free you from those awful Obama problems.

And Flynn national security pick couldn't pass a security clearance. Fired today.

And NOW we've confirmed parts of the Trump dossier which says he likes golden shower's and have been colluding with Russia the whole time.

What else does he have to do before we kick his as out? Let Putin bend him over in front of the press in the garden?
Wikileaks was fake news? It was as real as it gets. Even Brazile didn't deny it, Rather she bitched that her emails were stolen.

Wikileaks was fake news? It was as real as it gets. Even Brazile didn't deny it, Rather she bitched that her emails were stolen.

Aww, you're trying to change the subject in the first post? I must have hit a sweet spot

Aww, you're trying to change the subject in the first post? I must have hit a sweet spot
Why start a thread where you are entirely ignorant of the topic? I realize the limitations it would place on you, but still.

See, your ignorance is showing yet again. You don't have a clue about the real geo-political scene because you listen to fake news like the lamestream media that is full of CIA assets. You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why Russia has been put in the cross hairs of USA.INC, what really happened in the Ukraine, why Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia, what happened in Libya and what has been happening in Syria. Numb fucks like you believe that Russia hacked the DNC server, they hacked John Podesta's e-mails when it was actually a leak by a DNC insider that "surprise, surprise" was murdered. You totally ignore the incriminating information proving what a disgusting pile of garbage the DNC is and their ties to child trafficking in Haiti....oh no! That doesn't matter at all! You would rather focus on who you wrongly believe did it in order to deflect from the contents because those demcrats are YOUR team and you will defend that cabal of commie thieves with your last breath. You are fucking pathetic.......seriously.

I don't know if Trump is legit or not yet....time will tell but what I DO know beyond a shadow of a doubt was that the butcher of Libya you know as Hillary Clinton was a Rothschild puppet/globalist and communist and our state department is full of these parasites. Trump needs to fire the whole lot of them and start over.

I happened to watch the movie The Breach yesterday.

Aw yes, the good old days. When spies were still criminals. Now, they're in the Oval Office.

No, Dale Smith

You really don't know that at all.

What you "know" is what you CHOOSE to know.

Try reading ALL sides of a given question, BEFORE you decide what you KNOW.

And jesus h fucking christ, stop reading shit from Alex Jones etc. What happened to RWNJ traiters that they believe this shit and love them some Pooting???

So? Putin is our new BFF, he helped us get rid of Hillary and saved the SCOTUS. Putin did more for us in one election than Obama did in 8 years. Good job Putin! :eusa_clap:

Yes, Trump enjoys golden showers.

Just stick with this rhetoric and see how far you will get in 2020. It's not as if your credibility wasn't in the ruins anyway.

On the related news, as I understand it leftists enjoy these kind of alternate sexual activities. Free golden showers for everyone will probably be on their platform by 2020 anyway.

As a result of this one of Flynn's deputies was denied a security clearance and fored. Flynn may be next.

I want to know how much Trump knew about this.

Yeah but Trump was a civilian with no political power at the time. The real question is why Barry Hussein said "don't worry".

No, Dale Smith

You really don't know that at all.

What you "know" is what you CHOOSE to know.

Try reading ALL sides of a given question, BEFORE you decide what you KNOW.

And jesus h fucking christ, stop reading shit from Alex Jones etc. What happened to RWNJ traiters that they believe this shit and love them some Pooting???

You think that I don't? You think Infowars is the only alternative website that I use? I don't use the lamestream media sources for ANYTHING....none, zero, zilch. They have been busted too many times for posting fake news and outright propaganda which is now legal because the Smith-Mundt Act no longer applies so your beloved shadow "gubermint" decides the talking point and sets the narrative. You better come back at me with something better than this lame ass shit. I don't have a side that represents me or anyone that believes in what this country was allegedly founded on. BOTH political parties are the same at the top. It is my hope that Trump was allowed to get in because we have inter-agency warring factions that oppose this globalist agenda. Do you think that there isn't a "Deep State/shadow government"???? If so, you are completely naive and ignorant and that can only exist because of the ignorance of their serfs. Debate me on this...I fucking DARE you to step up to the plate and claim there isn't. Have you ever heard of the C.O.G? The Church Committee hearings?

Why start a thread where you are entirely ignorant of the topic? I realize the limitations it would place on you, but still.

You tried again! Now try to talk about the topic with as much fervor.

Yes, Trump enjoys golden showers.

Just stick with this rhetoric and see how far you will get in 2020. It's not as if your credibility wasn't in the ruins anyway.

On the related news, as I understand it leftists enjoy these kind of alternate sexual activities. Free golden showers for everyone will probably be on their platform by 2020 anyway.

The only difference is that you heard no name leftist like it and the CIA has confirmed what's in the dossier is real. Do you see the difference?

Yeah but Trump was a civilian with no political power at the time. The real question is why Barry Hussein said "don't worry".

That's exactly the point. They were negotiating with Russia when they had no power to do so and undermining US policy. See? You DO get it. Illegal things are still illegal even when you don't understand them.

Forum List

Back