While Republicans and Democrats fight over Obama.....

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
.... the communists are eating our lunch.

It reminds me of the three stooges sitting on a park bench with their lunches in their laps. The guy in the middle eats his first and is still hungry so he sets the other two stooges on either side of him to fighting by bopping them each in the back of their head with his empty lunch bag. The two clueless ones ensue into a fierce fight with each other while the guy in the middle eats BOTH OF THEIR LUNCHES.

Thanks for reading.

.... the communists are eating our lunch.

It reminds me of the three stooges sitting on a park bench with their lunches in their laps. The guy in the middle eats his first and is still hungry so he sets the other two stooges on either side of him to fighting by bopping them each in the back of their head with his empty lunch bag. The two clueless ones ensue into a fierce fight with each other while the guy in the middle eats BOTH OF THEIR LUNCHES.

Thanks for reading.

Bad analogy, dewd...

the dimocraps ARE the communists.

It's reality.

But I do love me some Curly
200px-Curlyhoward.jpg

Putin will not seize other Ukraine regions. Disappoints bedwetters whose psyche is still stuck in the 'Cold War' era.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-eu-set-sanctions-putin-recognizes-crimea-sovereignty-014333998--finance.html

You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

But, you're a dimocrap. Stupid. Blind. Ignorant. Easy to fool, easily led, easily duped.

Putin takes Eastern Ukraine within 18 Months (maybe sooner) and the rest of Ukraine within 12 Months after that.

Idiot.

And the liar in chief will sit back and make excuses. It's what dimocraps do.

Putin has the coward in chief's number. So does the rest of the World

Putin will not seize other Ukraine regions. Disappoints bedwetters whose psyche is still stuck in the 'Cold War' era.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-eu-set-sanctions-putin-recognizes-crimea-sovereignty-014333998--finance.html

You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

But, you're a dimocrap. Stupid. Blind. Ignorant. Easy to fool, easily led, easily duped.

Putin takes Eastern Ukraine within 18 Months (maybe sooner) and the rest of Ukraine within 12 Months after that.

Idiot.

And the liar in chief will sit back and make excuses. It's what dimocraps do.

Putin has the coward in chief's number. So does the rest of the World

If you think I'm a democrat, you don't read many of my posts.
Also, you do need to get a plastic mattress cover......

Some democrats are communists. Yes. Some don't even know what a communist is. ( same for Republicans ) I know a Republican Lt. Gov. that is a communist. My point? The communists infiltrated the Democrat party a long time ago but they didn't stop there. They infiltrated the Republican party as well! In key positions such as Governor, Lt. Governor, House Speakers, etc. The State Dept has been full of communists for years. Same goes for RAND think tankers, Pentagon, advisors such as Kissinger, you name it. The Republicans were as clueless as the Democrats although I'm sure our elected leaders weren't in the dark. They knew what was going on. As for us Americans......

Why didn't anyone speak up when Congressman Larry McDonald was warning of the communist takeover happening through NGO's such as CFR, Tri - Lat, Bilderberg, years ago? Why didn't anyone ever mention the Russian connection to Al Qaeda? ( besides JR Nyquist ) Why did we decide to do business with a Communist nation like China that is known for Human Rights Violations? Why did we believe the cold war was over when the Russians never ceased from building up their own nuclear arms stockpile? Why did we reduce our military to pre WWI standards? You see, this has been going on for a very long time and now that Obama has arrived on the scene everyone is suddenly alarmed.

It's like complaining there is no fire extinguisher after the last embers burn out. Too little too late. All you have now is each other. Make the best of it. Stop fighting.

Last edited:

Is that why Poland asked Obama to protect them militarily in case the Russians come across the border? ( last week news report ) Because Putin won't invade all of Ukraine? Sounds like Poland isn't too convinced about Putins recognition of anyones sovereignty.

Is that why Poland asked Obama to protect them militarily in case the Russians come across the border? ( last week news report ) Because Putin won't invade all of Ukraine? Sounds like Poland isn't too convinced about Putins recognition of anyones sovereignty.

Putin has cloud-bombs........who knew?:lol:

Forum List

Back