While China and South Korea are Booming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been in a medically induced coma for 6 months? Let me fill you in. That country you admire so much, China, developed and released a virus that has decimated the world economy and killed lots of people. That led to lots of businesses closing and lots of job losses.
Trump got important information from XI early on and did NOTHING with the info.
XI acted on it and got results... but then it's a dictatorship.

Listen to this .... maybe it'll trigger a synaptic response.... maybe not. At least I tried...

Is China responsible or not? Yes or No?

So you don't have to worry about a military since we protect you. You don't have to worry about illegal immigration because we serve as your buffer. Your population is smaller than that of one of our larger states but you're going to tell us what to do? Hmmmm....how about you don't interfere in our elections?
Sound fair? Stick to Hockey.

'So you don't have to worry about a military since we protect you.'

You guys need protection from Trump and the 'nuclear football' sitting next to his experimental COVID medication. The residual radiation from a blast doesn't just stick south of the border.
Honestly man.... who is going to pick the burned up vegetables in California ? You ?
Your country was founded by immigrants... I know you guys don't have history courses anymore. lol wtf.
I said "illegal"...maybe you should learn English or stick to French but don't lie about what I wrote. Captain Fake News.

Well yeah... shit happens when you chew on a bat. In the '80s it was a sick monkey that created AIDS. President XI gave ample warning to Trump who saw it as a threat to the 'stock market' instead of an imminent health system disaster.
If you tell everyone that COVID is like the common cold then TRUMP is responsible
210,000 deaths and counting with no centralized plan to deal with it. (Apparently the 'stock market' was more important)

I said "illegal"...maybe you should learn English or stick to French but don't lie about what I wrote. Captain Fake News.

Wow !!! Who cares 'illegal' or 'legal'.... Trump hired them at his Mara Lago residence. He promptly (hypocritically) fired them on verification.
You 'need' these 'legal' or 'illegal' immigrants to do the jobs you'd normally 'spit on'
Besides.... WASP birth rate is falling and you need that shirt or hotel bedroom cleaned. Cheap veggies at the grocery to boost your pay check.

Bunch of hypocrites lmao... all this bullshit is vomit territory.

(not to mention the US interventions in central America that destabilized local governments.... bwahaha... no wonder they end up at the border. for them its US border or death at home)

Live Free or Die (logo of New Hampshire by the way)

Wow !!! Who cares 'illegal' or 'legal'.... Trump hired them at his Mara Lago residence. He promptly (hypocritically) fired them on verification.
You 'need' these 'legal' or 'illegal' immigrants to do the jobs you'd normally 'spit on'
Besides.... WASP birth rate is falling and you need that shirt or hotel bedroom cleaned. Cheap veggies at the grocery to boost your pay check.

Bunch of hypocrites lmao... all this bullshit is vomit territory
Who cares? the people who are trying to come into this country legally. And now you're moving the goal posts. You said immigrants built this country, true. Not illegals. So...your narrative keeps shifting. People who want to have the menial jobs can still come here legally.

Who cares? the people who are trying to come into this country legally. And now you're moving the goal posts. You said immigrants built this country, true. Not illegals. So...your narrative keeps shifting. People who want to have the menial jobs can still come here legally.

And you're going to put up a 'stupid' physical wall to keep them out LMAO. Why not use real 2020 tech? wtf

Well yeah... shit happens when you chew on a bat. In the '80s it was a sick monkey that created AIDS. President XI gave ample warning to Trump who saw it as a threat to the 'stock market' instead of an imminent health system disaster.
If you tell everyone that COVID is like the common cold then TRUMP is responsible
210,000 deaths and counting with no centralized plan to deal with it. (Apparently the 'stock market' was more important)
China didn't start the viral spread by just "chewing on a bat". They have been capturing bats for years and working on the viruses they carry for years in the Wuhan Virology Lab. They released the virus either accidentally or intentionally. They have either imprisoned or killed the lead Wuhan doctor who blew the whistle on Xi's coverup. They locked down their country while allowing infected Chinese people to travel to the US and other countries. They probably can't believe their good fortune in the support they have received from Trump haters deflecting their responsibility onto Trump.

And you're going to put up a 'stupid' physical wall to keep them out LMAO. Why not use real 2020 tech? wtf
You? Who is you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back