Which Seems More Plausible..... ?

Which seems more plausible?

• Abraham is the MOST special human who ever lived.

• Arab ego at the dawn of documentation.

Results are only viewable after voting.
dings got a lot of pent up daddying it seems like. hmm
You can laugh it off but your behaviors will come back to haunt you. Laughing leads to crying.
that's a good bumper sticker, bro

i feel like triggering you is doing a disabled person named ding a service.

thats my rationalization

hope it works!!
I think you got that backwards, GT. You're the one seeking the conflict. I dingerred you. Just like I dingerred you into stop calling people faggots.
I called 3 people faggot today. A testament to your failed efforts. Youre a butthurt fucking narcissist that has control issues, and the fact I dont lay down in retreat to your pseudo illogical daddy comments has you up your ass in butthurt.

its pretty cringe
And you're proud of that?

Last edited:
There's literally nothing bumper sticker about the description of your failed behaviors, your rationalization of your failed behaviors or your transfer of control to me when you blamed me for your failed behaviors.
what would humanity be without autistic daddy issues dingerred bumper stickerring on about their behaviors
It would be pretty awesome if there wasn't someone like you who constantly sought out conflict.
Poor ding. i exist therefore humanity sucks :lol:

you need a hug dude
I think you are accusing me of what you are doing, bro. I'm not the one who needs to seek out fights.
Yeah, thats what youre doing right now. Only...youre a fakefuck about it. Sorry, the mirror is quite painful to you but you cant escape it daddy issues ding. Preach on, itll feel better in the morning when youre sober
So I set you up?

Holy cow, I did not realize how much power I held over you.

dings got a lot of pent up daddying it seems like. hmm
You can laugh it off but your behaviors will come back to haunt you. Laughing leads to crying.

thats my rationalization

hope it works!!
I think you got that backwards, GT. You're the one seeking the conflict. I dingerred you. Just like I dingerred you into stop calling people faggots.
I called 3 people faggot today. A testament to your failed efforts. Youre a butthurt fucking narcissist that has control issues, and the fact I dont lay down in retreat to your pseudo illogical daddy comments has you up your ass in butthurt.

its pretty cringe
And your proud of that?
Im proud of dingerring you to professing some narcissistic control freak victory in getting me to stop doing something that I verifiably havent stopped doing.

Its how to prove to even dingerred that dingerred is a control freak fakefuck.:banana:

Dingerred the fakefuck likes to preach to the internet all the behaviors theyre doing wrong and its good for 35 conflicts and top 5 posters in post count... a month....

but dont let that stop a good Preacher's soap box routine
The only one here who is fake is you, bro. You have a Jekyll and Hyde personality.

thats my rationalization

hope it works!!

its pretty cringe
And your proud of that?
Im proud of dingerring you to professing some narcissistic control freak victory in getting me to stop doing something thaglt I verifiably havent stopped doing.

Its how to prove to even dingerred thaglt dingerred is a control freak fakefuck.:banana:
That's why we are different, GT. I don't enjoy doing it to you. I think it is pretty sad that you do.

Dingerred the fakefuck likes to preach to the internet all the behaviors theyre doing wrong and its good for 35 conflicts and top 5 posters in post count... a month....

The only one here who is fake is you, bro. You have a Jekyll and Hyde personality.
good by me, dingydaddyissues

thats my rationalization

hope it works!!

its pretty cringe
And your proud of that?
Im proud of dingerring you to professing some narcissistic control freak victory in getting me to stop doing something thaglt I verifiably havent stopped doing.

Its how to prove to even dingerred thaglt dingerred is a control freak fakefuck.:banana:
That's why we are different, GT. I don't enjoy doing it to you. I think it is pretty sad that you do.
Thats fakefuck sanctimony, daddy issues. You're not not see through, thats your whole problem.

Until the next time you can't control your emotions.

its pretty cringe
And your proud of that?

Thats fakefuck sanctimony, daddy issues. You're not not see through, thats your whole problem.
You just described yourself, GT.

Says the guy going on his 80th reply of thinking he needs to tell folks on the internet about their behaviors

youre a control freak, dinguss....and ive got your number and you dont like it.

this is how i flood you with your fears and you do exactly as the predictable surprise would presume

Says the guy going on his 80th reply of thinking he needs to tell folks on the internet about their behaviors

youre a control freak, dinguss....and ive got your number and you dont like it.

this is how i flood you with your fears and you do exactly as the predictable surprise would presume
To the conversation you initiated? But I'm the only one in it? Oy vey!

This is you rationalizing your failed behaviors, yet again. You are literally arguing that your bad behaviors aren't your fault. You are literally blaming YOUR failed behaviors on me. You can't help yourself because ding is such a bad person. Textbook external locus of control.
Ok bumper sticker. Hope that soothes ya. The internet is 4 sure the place for you!
There's literally nothing bumper sticker about the description of your failed behaviors, your rationalization of your failed behaviors or your transfer of control to me when you blamed me for your failed behaviors.
what would humanity be without autistic daddy issues dingerred bumper stickerring on about their behaviors
It would be pretty awesome if there wasn't someone like you who constantly sought out conflict.

you need a hug dude
He's a regular Sonny..

Ok bumper sticker. Hope that soothes ya. The internet is 4 sure the place for you!

you need a hug dude
He's a regular Sonny..
Is that like in the clique playbook or something?

I bet I could write the play book for you guys.

you need a hug dude
He's a regular Sonny..
Control freaks dont like their inability to control ...flaunted in their faces. Dingerred has been through this exercise with me (im his therapist) like 20 times now...and Im still hopeful for a breakthrough. His autism is triggered by his therapy, but his therapy is to flood him with his autism. Gunna need some controls for the next 1

you need a hug dude
He's a regular Sonny..
Control freaks dont like their inability to control ...flaunted in their faces. Dingerred has been through this exercise with me (im his therapist) like 20 times now...and Im still hopeful for a breakthrough. His autism is triggered by his therapy, but his therapy is flood him with his autism. Gunna need some controls for the next 1
When people remember me from school dayz the most prominent memory they have is me always getting in trouble with the man....I was always going against their grain.

you need a hug dude
He's a regular Sonny..
Control freaks dont like their inability to control ...flaunted in their faces. Dingerred has been through this exercise with me (im his therapist) like 20 times now...and Im still hopeful for a breakthrough. His autism is triggered by his therapy, but his therapy is flood him with his autism. Gunna need some controls for the next 1
When people remember me from school dayz the most prominent memory they have is me always getting in trouble with the man....I was always going against their grain.
You seem to have conformed really well.

Forum List

Back