Which Party Is More Racist?

Alucard

VIP Member
Reaction score
We disagree??? I'm shocked! Just shocked!! :rofl: :rofl:

Ah well... there's always Springsteen ... :cool:
This is true... I'm still working on that for you by the way...

I didnt forget you!

Alucard

VIP Member
Reaction score
Whites don't support welfare because welfare is a program that benefits blacks at the expense of whites. It's a forced, race-to-race transfer, essentially a theft from one group to pay off another. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan suggested, it's actually a payment to keep blacks from rioting, and in some twisted way is "worth it" because otherwise whites would be faced with street-level violence from blacks.

But the foregoing should tell you something about "race relations" in the U.S. Blacks and their handlers essentially hold whites hostage. If we don't give them enough booty, they burn down the neighborhood. Yet this is not a good arrangement. It's basically whites and blacks switching places in the slave/slaveholder dichotomy.

Why not a dignified and peaceful existence for ALL races... in separate places?
Your sick twisted logic makes perfect sense... Where do I sign up!

Psychoblues

Reaction score
Just who consistently votes against voters rights and just who continues to this day to condemn the Voters Rights Act of 1964?

Republicans. If it were up to them there would be no voting at all by non-whites, women or anyone without a real property deed. They really haven't grown even by that simple observation.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Except that Head Start isn't a hand out, it's a hand up. Big difference.

Just for the record, white single mothers form the largest group on public assistance. There is a black gentry that doesn't believe in hand outs either. That isn't what I'm talking about. And the reaction that it's "nanny state" "handouts" is a good chunk of the reason that repubs have a very homogenous tent.
Democrats cater to white, single moms as well, but not like they do ethnic minorities. Democrats appeal to anyone who believes their lives should be subsidized out of MY wallet.

The only blacks I know that don't believe in one form or another that they are "entitled" or "owed" are neither liberals nor Democrats.

The reaction that buying votes by making a group or groups of people feel they are entitled is real, and you can't just make it go away with the wave of a hand and/or dismissive sentence.

Every time I work a day and a half a week, and one week a month to subsidize shit like that it pisses me off. I EARN the money and would like to spend it for the betterment of my family, not some schmuck laying on his ass thinking he's "entitled."

Alucard

VIP Member
Reaction score
Every time I work a day and a half a week, and one week a month to subsidize shit like that it pisses me off. I EARN the money and would like to spend it for the betterment of my family, not some schmuck laying on his ass thinking he's "entitled."
I would rather give my money to "some poor schmuck laying on his ass"... Then some rich bastard laying on his ...

They are your choices with all the canidates beside R Paul... He is the only canidate that might attempt to help you keep your money for your family...

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
I would rather give my money to "some poor schmuck laying on his ass"... Then some rich bastard laying on his ...
And I'd rather just keep mine thanks. I don't even mind it being used for people who TRULY need it. It's just the gov't and the left, and I have different definitions of need.

They are your choices with all the canidates beside R Paul... He is the only canidate that might attempt to help you keep your money for your family..
Bullshit.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List