Which Party Is More Racist?

Whites don't support welfare because welfare is a program that benefits blacks at the expense of whites. It's a forced, race-to-race transfer, essentially a theft from one group to pay off another. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan suggested, it's actually a payment to keep blacks from rioting, and in some twisted way is "worth it" because otherwise whites would be faced with street-level violence from blacks.

But the foregoing should tell you something about "race relations" in the U.S. Blacks and their handlers essentially hold whites hostage. If we don't give them enough booty, they burn down the neighborhood. Yet this is not a good arrangement. It's basically whites and blacks switching places in the slave/slaveholder dichotomy.

Why not a dignified and peaceful existence for ALL races... in separate places?

Your sick twisted logic makes perfect sense... Where do I sign up!

Just who consistently votes against voters rights and just who continues to this day to condemn the Voters Rights Act of 1964?

Republicans. If it were up to them there would be no voting at all by non-whites, women or anyone without a real property deed. They really haven't grown even by that simple observation.

Except that Head Start isn't a hand out, it's a hand up. Big difference.

Just for the record, white single mothers form the largest group on public assistance. There is a black gentry that doesn't believe in hand outs either. That isn't what I'm talking about. And the reaction that it's "nanny state" "handouts" is a good chunk of the reason that repubs have a very homogenous tent.

Democrats cater to white, single moms as well, but not like they do ethnic minorities. Democrats appeal to anyone who believes their lives should be subsidized out of MY wallet.

The only blacks I know that don't believe in one form or another that they are "entitled" or "owed" are neither liberals nor Democrats.

The reaction that buying votes by making a group or groups of people feel they are entitled is real, and you can't just make it go away with the wave of a hand and/or dismissive sentence.

Every time I work a day and a half a week, and one week a month to subsidize shit like that it pisses me off. I EARN the money and would like to spend it for the betterment of my family, not some schmuck laying on his ass thinking he's "entitled."

Every time I work a day and a half a week, and one week a month to subsidize shit like that it pisses me off. I EARN the money and would like to spend it for the betterment of my family, not some schmuck laying on his ass thinking he's "entitled."

I would rather give my money to "some poor schmuck laying on his ass"... Then some rich bastard laying on his ...

They are your choices with all the canidates beside R Paul... He is the only canidate that might attempt to help you keep your money for your family...

I would rather give my money to "some poor schmuck laying on his ass"... Then some rich bastard laying on his ...

And I'd rather just keep mine thanks. I don't even mind it being used for people who TRULY need it. It's just the gov't and the left, and I have different definitions of need.

They are your choices with all the canidates beside R Paul... He is the only canidate that might attempt to help you keep your money for your family..

Bullshit.

That isn't really a fair observation. The Republican party has engaged for decades in a strategy designed to garner the votes of the Southern States by playing on racial tension. Given that the face of the Republican party is intentionally white and intentionally designed to appeal to white Christian men, it seems kind of disingenuous to claim they aren't racist in the sense that they try to benefit from the racism of others. That's not to say that there are no blacks or women in the Republican party. It just means that there's really no reason for most blacks to vote against their self interest... same is true of women and other minorities.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia
“You want to know what this [war on drugs] was really all about? The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying?

We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news.

Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

~ John Ehrlichman, Assistant to the President for Domestic Affairs under President Richard Nixon

That isn't really a fair observation. The Republican party has engaged for decades in a strategy designed to garner the votes of the Southern States by playing on racial tension. Given that the face of the Republican party is intentionally white and intentionally designed to appeal to white Christian men, it seems kind of disingenuous to claim they aren't racist in the sense that they try to benefit from the racism of others. That's not to say that there are no blacks or women in the Republican party. It just means that there's really no reason for most blacks to vote against their self interest... same is true of women and other minorities.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia
Perfect example of how yesterday's southern Democrats are today's racist Republicans.

In the 1960s, Southern organizations tried sending African Americans to Northern states in a “cheap” PR stunt designed to embarrass and expose Northern liberals. It didn’t work.

Isn't it funny how today Republicans act a lot like those 1960 Southern Republicans?

Forum List

Back