Which Murderers from the BLM Summer of Love have Been Televised, Other than the White Teen?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Iā€™m jusr wondering out loud here. There were 30 people killed as a result of the BLM riots, and dozens more attempted murders where innocent people were beat unconscious. One that sticks out in my mind was that black looter who gunned down a police captain, also black, in cold blood.

Yet I donā€™t recall any nationally televised trials, other than the white 17-year-old. Something makes me fear he is being used as a sacrificial lamb.

What other trials of BLM murderers have been televised?

Iā€™m jusr wondering out loud here. There were 30 people killed as a result of the BLM riots, and dozens more attempted murders where innocent people were beat unconscious. One that sticks out in my mind was that black looter who gunned down a police captain, also black, in cold blood.

Yet I donā€™t recall any nationally televised trials, other than the white 17-year-old. Something makes me fear he is being used as a sacrificial lamb.

What other trials of BLM murderers have been televised?
I'd like to know the same thing. I haven't heard anything about any of the actual murderers.

Research it.
I canā€™t. I donā€™t know any of the names of the murderers.

Judge OKs broadcast of murder trial for Cristhian Bahena Rivera, accused in death of Mollie Tibbetts​

That was the illegal who killed that girl. I am talking about the dozens of people killed as a result of BLM violence. Seems the only one they care about is the white kid on trial for his life.

Has the trial of any black murderer been televised? Or is it only taken seriously if a white does it?

Hey... wait a minute... you're White !!! ...how DARE you act on behalf of 'your own' ??? !!! YOU'RE not allowed to DO that !!! :badgrin:

I canā€™t. I donā€™t know any of the names of the murderers.

That was the illegal who killed that girl. I am talking about the dozens of people killed as a result of BLM violence. Seems the only one they care about is the white kid on trial for his life.

Has the trial of any black murderer been televised? Or is it only taken seriously if a white does it?
Moonglow is just trying to deflect from the OP. Itā€™s all he is capable of doing.

Kyle is putting on a good show...

Kyle Rittenhouse deserves an award for his melodramatic performance on the witness stand.​

Kyle Rittenhouse's crocodile tears broke the internet Wednesday.

In a nauseatingly melodramatic performance he choked back snot as he appeared to sob about how he feared for his life the day he shot and killed two people at a Black Lives Matter demonstration in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Defense attorney Mark Richards tried to paint Rittenhouse as a misunderstood honorable, patriotic Boy Scout who simply liked to shoot guns.

"I'm sorry, I don't know much about ammo," Rittenhouse said, though he brought an AR-15 rifle and shot and killed two people. During Wednesday's testimony, Rittenhouse acknowledged he had not only lent body armor to a friend, but also regularly drove around with body armor in the trunk of his vehicle.

Yet I donā€™t recall any nationally televised trials, other than the white 17-year-old.
So, you don't know much about the other deaths. Because they aren't the center of a national debate.

But you also cannot figure out why they are not being televised.

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

So, you don't know much about the other deaths. Because they aren't the center of a national debate.

But you also cannot figure out why they are not being televised.

Did you eat paint chips as a child?
THAT is the question. WHY arenā€™t any of the others of interest? Why pick on the only one with a white teen? Why make him the sacrificial lamb?

We saw dozens of examples of absolutely savage behavior during the BLM riots. Why not make an example of some of them?

Last edited:
Kyle is putting on a good show...

Kyle Rittenhouse deserves an award for his melodramatic performance on the witness stand.​

Kyle Rittenhouse's crocodile tears broke the internet Wednesday.

In a nauseatingly melodramatic performance he choked back snot as he appeared to sob about how he feared for his life the day he shot and killed two people at a Black Lives Matter demonstration in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Defense attorney Mark Richards tried to paint Rittenhouse as a misunderstood honorable, patriotic Boy Scout who simply liked to shoot guns.

"I'm sorry, I don't know much about ammo," Rittenhouse said, though he brought an AR-15 rifle and shot and killed two people. During Wednesday's testimony, Rittenhouse acknowledged he had not only lent body armor to a friend, but also regularly drove around with body armor in the trunk of his vehicle.

You are gonna be sorely disappointed tomorrow following the Judges dismissal.... Please, riot and see what happens to your evil fascist ass, please go forth and riot, and just see what we do to you and your fellow sub-human filth! :fu:

Strangely Stephan Cannon killer of retired Lt. David Dorn has been arrested and charged but not yet tried. One has to wonder why? Is it because it David Dorn was a retired LEO killed by a Black 24 yr old convicted in 2014 and never serving a day in prison?

Then there's the following:

Yesā€¦.good example. That shooting was more horrendous than the Rittenhouse one.

1) There was no self-defenseā€¦..just a cold-blooded murder. This was unlike Kyle, who was trying to run away but was surrounded.

2) The killer was an adult, and a convict, but never went to prison. This was unlike Kyle, basically a good bit misguided kid.

3) The man murdered was a good, decent man, and a retired LEO, not a rioter out looking to damage and destroy.

Is it we now live in a society where the punishment and humiliation for a possible crime - remember, if itā€™s self-defense, itā€™s no crime - is swifter and greater than an clear and obvious crime if the former is committed by a white and the latter by a black?

As I said at the open, there were dozens of BLM rioters, who came to a riot armed, and murdered someone - and not in self-defense - and none of those people are being televised.

(Personally, I would like to see the trial of the black thug who held up the innocent white little dog and tortured it to death.j

Forum List

Back