Which major party is Dumber, Repubs or Dems

Who is dumber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The evidence Donald Trump brutally raped a 13-year-old girl in 1994 when he was 48-years-old easily meets the police standard, "investigatory credibility." When Trump and his co-defendant, Jeffrey Epstein, in the alleged victim's civil suit are persistently confronted with the evidence in this book, Trump will not be able to deflect it. It's too believable. The intervention launched by this book will then come into play. As is common in the justice system, Trump should be offered immunity from prosecution if he agrees to undergo tightly controlled treatment. Another powerful inducement is that, if he successfully completes the treatment and is transformed, he will be one of the most admired person in modern times--the transition from "evil bully" to reasonably caring person will be an irresistible meme. Throughout this book the emerging idea in the social sciences that empathetic insight is capable of transforming even violent criminals will help make this intervention believable. Noted professionals have given glowing testimonials for this book and the author. Credible Evidence Trump Raped a 13-Year-Old: To Push Trump & America Into an Empathetic Intervention - McFadden, Rev John Hugh: 9781797839097 - AbeBooks

“There was no conversation. It was like out of the blue. It was like a tussle. He was trying to kiss me, trying to pull me towards him. He was grabbing my breasts. It was like he had 40 zillion hands. It was like a tussling match between the two of us,” she recalled.

Leeds said the standoff ended when she realized no aircraft employees were coming to the rescue and Trump seemed to get more aggressive.

“It was when he started putting his hand up my skirt that gave me strength. I managed to wriggle out of my seat and storm back to my seat in coach. I don’t think there was a word or a sound made by either one of us,” she recalled.

“The finding that Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’” Kaplan wrote. The judge explained that New York’s legal definition of the term is “far narrower” than the word “rape” is understood in “common modern parlance.”

“Indeed,” he added, “as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

Kaplan's ruling was unambiguous and blunt. “Mr. Trump’s attempt to minimize the sexual abuse finding as perhaps resting on nothing more than groping of Ms. Carroll’s breasts through her clothing is frivolous,” he wrote. “The proof convincingly established, and the jury implicitly found, that Mr. Trump deliberately and forcibly penetrated Ms. Carroll’s vagina with his fingers, causing immediate pain and long lasting emotional and psychological harm.”

Now do we really have to go any further on this thread on who are dumber Democrats or MAGA Maggots. Considering the Maggots support Trump, yup that's old shitpants.

Who is Tump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.

You're a leftist, childish radical. And since there's so many like you, Trumps popularity has grown. It's memes and statements like this that gives the left the reputation of being radical and childish. Decent folks don't want to associate with that sort of attitude. Even if they don't like Trump.
Why? Because statements like you just made are worse than the ones Trump makes.

You're a leftist, childish radical. And since there's so many like you, Trumps popularity has grown. It's memes and statements like this that gives the left the reputation of being radical and childish. Decent folks don't want to associate with that sort of attitude. Even if they don't like Trump.
Glad to see you admit trump makes terrible , divisive rhetoric. I agree , he is everything that should never ever be in the White House. He brings out the worst in everybody , Democrat and republican alike.

Glad to see you admit trump makes terrible , divisive rhetoric. I agree , he is everything that should never ever be in the White House. He brings out the worst in everybody , Democrat and republican alike.

I've always said Trump is terrible. Where did you get the idea that I supported anything Trump said or did? He's a RINO. (moderate democrat). I can't stand RINO's. His childish behavior is part of his con. Reetards love the way he childishly bashes people. Like your friend jbander. And what's worse, because he's got pizzazz, his supporters overlook the fact that Trump is left of center. (On you side)
Trump was very good to the left. He gave Pelosi every dime she asked for. He initiated the first Covid mandates. Keeping people away from their loved ones in the hospitals and nursing homes. He handed the country the covid vaccine on a silver platter. He forced landlords to go without rent for a year. He tried to give blacks reparations. He assaulted our 2A. He even gave Fauci some sort of an award on his final day in office. So for the life of me, I don't get why the left isn't trying to recruit him BACK to the democrat party. Hell, he's pro choice again.

His stance on the border is something the democrats used to support, back when they cared about the America working class. Now y'all seem to care more about druggies and trannies, instead of the working class. So it wouldn't take much effort for y'all to go back to what Bill Clinton supported (which is the same as what Trump supports). Secure borders to keep migrants from taking American jobs.

But it seems like y'all childishly oppose good things, just because the GOP supports it.

For the record, the GOP does the same retarded thing as the left. (oppose a good idea, because the left supports it)

I've always said Trump is terrible. Where did you get the idea that I supported anything Trump said or did? He's a RINO. (moderate democrat). I can't stand RINO's. His childish behavior is part of his con. Reetards love the way he childishly bashes people. Like your friend jbander. And what's worse, because he's got pizzazz, his supporters overlook the fact that Trump is left of center. (On you side)
Trump was very good to the left. He gave Pelosi every dime she asked for. He initiated the first Covid mandates. Keeping people away from their loved ones in the hospitals and nursing homes. He handed the country the covid vaccine on a silver platter. He forced landlords to go without rent for a year. He tried to give blacks reparations. He assaulted our 2A. He even gave Fauci some sort of an award on his final day in office. So for the life of me, I don't get why the left isn't trying to recruit him BACK to the democrat party. Hell, he's pro choice again.

His stance on the border is something the democrats used to support, back when they cared about the America working class. Now y'all seem to care more about druggies and trannies, instead of the working class. So it wouldn't take much effort for y'all to go back to what Bill Clinton supported (which is the same as what Trump supports). Secure borders to keep migrants from taking American jobs.

But it seems like y'all childishly oppose good things, just because the GOP supports it.

For the record, the GOP does the same retarded thing as the left. (oppose a good idea, because the left supports it)
That's because nothing good ever comes from Democrats.

That's because nothing good ever comes from Democrats.

Agreed. But I haven't seen anything good out of the GOP for decades, also. Just a bunch of rhetoric from the uniparty, RINO's and democrats.

Well, I take some of that back. The fiscal conservatives in DC have tried to get some decent things done. But they're always thrown under the bus by the RINO's like Johnson, Trump and McCarthy.

The reason shit pants's popularity has grown is for the exact same driving force that drives you idiots. Hate and stupidity. Me quoting supportable facts which makes a ass hole look like a ass hole is in no way comparable to ass holes like you , supporting the overthrow of this government . I agree totally with the fact that I am totally apposed to scum like you and Shit pants Trump. I hate all the enemy's of my country. Something I thought is normal , in fact I know for a fact that every patriot in this country hate what you and shit pants stands for. Guilty as charged.

There is no conservatives left ace, just MAGA Maggot ass holes like you and scum bag Trump. There is no Republican party anymore , just traitors like you and shit pants Trump. There isn't a patriot in this country that supports scum like you. They appose all traitors to this country.

The reason shit pants's popularity has grown is for the exact same driving force that drives you idiots. Hate and stupidity. Me quoting supportable facts which makes a ass hole look like a ass hole is in no way comparable to ass holes like you , supporting the overthrow of this government . I agree totally with the fact that I am totally apposed to scum like you and Shit pants Trump. I hate all the enemy's of my country. Something I thought is normal , in fact I know for a fact that every patriot in this country hate what you and shit pants stands for. Guilty as charged.
When has YoursTruly ever advocated for overthrowing the government?? Where's all the hate and stupidity (besides your posts)?

You're every bit as bonkers as the Q-Anon MAGA nuts. Dumb and Dumber indeed.

1706897450739.png

Agreed. But I haven't seen anything good out of the GOP for decades, also. Just a bunch of rhetoric from the uniparty, RINO's and democrats.

Well, I take some of that back. The fiscal conservatives in DC have tried to get some decent things done. But they're always thrown under the bus by the RINO's like Johnson, Trump and McCarthy.
These independent ass holes are gutless weaklings , they do this crap so that they can't be backed into a corner for their stupidity , they hate everyone. They are no body's in this debate. If they claim to be independent , they are doing it to suggest they are open minded , they in fact are the farthest people from being open minded. they are just wimps.

When has YoursTruly ever advocated for overthrowing the government?? Where's all the hate and stupidity (besides your posts)?

You're every bit as bonkers as the Q-Anon MAGA nuts. Dumb and Dumber indeed.
I did check out your positions in the past and I seem to have gotten you mixed up with someone else. That is as far as you supporting Trump in his attempted over throw of my country. I will stand behind my position that middle of the road people, independents are wimps for not taking a position on anything , by saying that both party's are as bad as the other/ Not even close my friend.

These independent ass holes are gutless weaklings , they do this crap so that they can't be backed into a corner for their stupidity , they hate everyone. They are no body's in this debate. If they claim to be independent , they are doing it to suggest they are open minded , they in fact are the farthest people from being open minded. they are just wimps.

People are independent because the R & D's are out of their damn minds.

There is no conservatives left ace, just MAGA Maggot ass holes like you and scum bag Trump. There is no Republican party anymore , just traitors like you and shit pants Trump. There isn't a patriot in this country that supports scum like you. They appose all traitors to this country.

The GOP is now left of center. Standing right next to you?

BTW, I don't want to overthrow the government. I want the RINO's to be replaced by fiscal & constitutional conservatives. And the radical progressives to be replaced by 1960s democrats. Back when the democrats still had some common sense. When they wouldn't dare march and protest for groups like Hamas and trannies.

I will stand behind my position that middle of the road people, independents are wimps for not taking a position on anything , by saying that both party's are as bad as the other/ Not even close my friend.
This is kind of a funny view. One partisans display a lot. They actually hate people who won't play along (who refused to choose a side in their stupid pissing match) more than they hate their supposed opposition. They see us as a more dangerous threat to their party's power than their nominal "enemy".

And, in a sense, they're right. If we can finally get past plurality voting's innate "spoiler effect", and get RCV, or similar voting reform passed nationally, their days are numbered. Getting rid of lesser-of-two-evils won't do away with major political parties, but it will change the way they have to play the game. They won't be able to lean on fear-mongering as their primary campaign strategy. Everyone will win if that can be accomplished.

This is kind of a funny view. One partisans display a lot. They actually hate people who won't play along (who refused to choose a side in their stupid pissing match) more than they hate their supposed opposition. They see us as a more dangerous threat to their party's power than their nominal "enemy".

And, in a sense, they're right. If we can finally get past plurality voting's innate "spoiler effect", and get RCV, or similar voting reform passed nationally, their days are numbered. Getting rid of lesser-of-two-evils won't do away with major political parties, but it will change the way they have to play the game. They won't be able to lean on fear-mongering as their primary campaign strategy. Everyone will win if that can be accomplished.
I don't see you as anything when your not voting for a candidate that will lead no one. You people are wimps , if your backed into a corner for your position it's i hate everyone so so you can't corner me. Hell that is the definition of a wimp.

The GOP is now left of center. Standing right next to you?

BTW, I don't want to overthrow the government. I want the RINO's to be replaced by fiscal & constitutional conservatives. And the radical progressives to be replaced by 1960s democrats. Back when the democrats still had some common sense. When they wouldn't dare march and protest for groups like Hamas and trannies.
Like a said wimp1 and wimp 2, This one is more then special though , he is the definition of bottom feeder, No redeeming value, nothing to even consider.

Forum List

Back