Which Is Worse?

• The Pandemic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just made this point in another thread and I'm really curious to what everyone's opinion is because I tend to think that the current state of our government and economy is MUCH worse than the pandemic. Covid-19 can be deadly yes, but not as deadly on having to live on basically nothing which is the current state of our government and economy right now so that's why I say it's worse.

I just made this point in another thread and I'm really curious to what everyone's opinion is because I tend to think that the current state of our government and economy is MUCH worse than the pandemic. Covid-19 can be deadly yes, but not as deadly on having to live on basically nothing which is the current state of our government and economy right now so that's why I say it's worse.
If the pandemic is over the economy will be fine.

The economy is expanding nicely. Bumpy, but nicely. We'll see. It's not a surprise that people are not told that in the alternate universe.

Good, then you might just be able to have enough money to buy yourself a clue that you have so been desperately needing for the longest time now.

Forum List

Back