Zone1 Which God?

RE: Zone1 • Which God?
SUBTOPIC: who murders millions
⁜→ Votto, et al,

(COMMENT)

What does a belief in God have to do with anything?

• Joshua (carrying the Ark of the Covenant) massacred Jericho with the direct assistance of the divine.
• God directed Manasseh to recruit an Army and to attack Amalek and Midian.
• Sual ran four or five offensive military campaigns to become the King of Israel.
• The Crusades in the Holy Land.

Murder is a manmade term. The First Cause was never reported to have used that term. But the Devine Force was directly responsible for several conflicts involving millions of deaths. In WWI and WWII The HEER had belt buckles that said: "Gott Mit Uns" (God is with us).

The Politics of the Supreme Being impossible to understand.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I admit, the formation of the Jewish state is a unique instance of God temporarily setting up a world kingdom on earth.

Why did God do it? After all, he allowed it to be overthrown in a very short time.

Theology is hard to understand at times, but the way I look at it and the way scripture describes it is God judging the evil inhabitants of the land of Cananan by having the Jewish people overthrow them. But then when the Hebrew people became just as sinful, he allowed the same to happen to them.

It would be akin to God hailing down fire and brimstone upon Sodom because of their wickedness. We are given a glimpse of how wicked they were as we saw them try and gang rape any passers by the city. But why did he have the Jewish people do it themselves instead of using hail and brimstone? That is a good theological question.

It is like God telling Abraham to sacrifice his own son. Why would God do such a thing? Is God a murderer? But if you look at the story, God stopped Abraham from doing it. Why? If you put the story into context, the pagan religions all sacrificed their children to the pagan gods, which was murder, so God asking Abraham to do this would not have been an unusual request at that time. In fact, you could say it was almost an expected request based on the culture at that time. Stopping Abraham from sacrificing his son sent a message to both Abraham and everyone else during that time, which is that God does not demand such things. He is different from all other religions.

But the people expelled from Conanan did just that, they murdered their own children to the pagan gods which was one of the reasons the Bible gave for expelling them.

Last edited:
The Bible is rife with contradictions, not only between the Old and the New Testament, but within each.
Complex behavior is often viewed as contradictory, even though it may not be.

For example, Jesus says to lead you must first be a servant

Complex behavior is often viewed as contradictory, even though it may not be.

For example, Jesus says to lead you must first follow.
The Gospel According to Saint John begins with an assertion of the divinity of Jesus. The Gospel According to Saint John re asserts that assertion in several other locations.

In the Gospel of Saint Matthew, 19:17 Jesus says, "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."

In the Gospel of Saint Mark 10:18 Jesus says, "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."

The Bible is rife with contradictions, not only between the Old and the New Testament, but within each.

Since you have limited this comment to the Bible I can tell you this. Every contradiction, like when the children of Adam and Eve went to a city to find a mate, and every story that contradicts reality, like the dead coming out of their graves, is like a big red X on a treasure map marking the exact place where something of great value is buried and hidden through figurative language.

If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it. If you don't look you will never find it.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus) buried it again."

When Jesus was talking about God sending the Advocate (redeemer) it was a reference to this: The duty and right of the next of kin to avenge, vindicate, a falsely accused and innocent victim of slander, derision, and murder with which comes with specific legal powers and authority.

It matters because whenever a person speaks in the plural they either think of themselves as royalty or have abandoned their birthright as an individual who reflects the image and likeness of a "holy" (separate) God who is one in exchange for assimilation by a self-negating multiplicity and are unwittingly speaking for a crowd. Either way the prognosis is not good. Receiving the reward for violating divine law, the death, a curse, losing your soul, sanity, is undeniably a very significant and memorable, deeply personal and spiritual religious experience. It's just not a very good one.

BTW Jesus asked the Gerasene demoniac, not "the Jews", the same thing for the same reason. Remember? The "we are many" lunatic, Legion? If you don't believe me you can look it up.

It wasn't "the Jews" who asked Jesus that question. Now thats hilarious!

And if you are trying to pass yourself off as Jewish you going to have to try harder. Very sloppy.

We again? What name do you go by?

How many of you are there who thinks that Jesus didn't complete his mission when he said on the cross "It is finished" tetelestai, which is a legal accounting term meaning "debt paid in full"

You don't seem to even know what his mission was so how can y'all finish it?

You profess to believe that one God is three, the law is obsolete, "God and Jesus are glorified flesh and bone" and yet you find it too hard to believe that you, or y'all, have been deceived by a talking serpent. Have you forgotten that you are living in a lawless wilderness on earth? Damn.

Smarten up.
You are so full of crap. Jesus Christ taught to love those who hate you. To love one another as He loves you. Vengeance is God's only. We are required to forgive all but God will forgive whom God wishes to forgive. If you knew the scriptures you would know this. But, you don't. There is much in the OT that is good to learn from. But, not separate from the teachings of Jesus Christ.

The followers of Jesus Christ were not called Christians in His day. They were called present day Saints. "Saints" has morphed into something it never was by the Catholic Church. We are "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints." Not perfect and not to be revered. We are simply baptized and conferred members of His Church (kingdom) on the earth. And, who are you to decide otherwise but a pompous vengeful person of little knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ's mission was not singular. He came to receive his body as he was a spirit (Jehovah). He came to teach the new covenant to fulfill and replace the old covenant of an eye for an eye. He came to establish His and His Father's kingdom on the earth (The Church of Jesus Christ). He established this with Apostles and Prophets, teachers, missionaries... With his Atonement, he ended animal sacrifice. The Atonement gave all who would repent of their sins the right to return to His Father and Himself in Heaven as resurrected beings. "Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body they shall rise." We shall all be judged with Jesus as our Mediator between our sins and our Father in Heaven. We shall then reside in one of the 3 mansions that has been prepared for us, Celestial, Terrestrial and Telestial. One differs from the other in glory and purpose.

The law comes from our Father in Heaven. Jesus Christ is one in purpose and union with the Father. The Holy Ghost also is one in purpose and union with the Father and the Son. They do not have to be the same personage for the law to be perfect. That's philosophical garbage you have learned from one without the Spirit of God. On the road to Emmaus, this is proof. Luke 24:39, "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is myself: Handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bonds, as you see me have." He even proceeded to eat with them because like you, they did not believe even after seeing and handling Jesus after His resurrection. Do you not believe the Bible?

You are so full of crap. Jesus Christ taught to love those who hate you. To love one another as He loves you. Vengeance is God's only. We are required to forgive all but God will forgive whom God wishes to forgive.

No, Jesus taught to forgive people if they repent. And the expression of love necessarily differs depending on what the situation requires. How did Jesus express his love for his enemies? He upbraided them daily, condemned their hypocrisy, and publicly humiliated them. Love is not always rainbows and unicorns or being a pusillanimous doormat or sucker for the perverse.

Am I telling you something that you didn't already know?

The followers of Jesus Christ were not called Christians in His day. They were called present day Saints. "Saints" has morphed into something it never was by the Catholic Church

No, they were called "followers of the way", followers of the way that Moses originally taught to follow the law clarified and renewed by Jesus. There is no other way to eternal life.

We are "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Ugh. That explains everything. You are not filled with the Holy Spirit, you are all full of crap.

He even proceeded to eat with them because like you, they did not believe even after seeing and handling Jesus after His resurrection. Do you not believe the Bible?

Every single eyewitness account of Jesus after the resurrection was an eyewitness account of what was seen and heard in dreams. Do you know how I know that? Dead people do not pop into and out of locked rooms, eat fish, walk around, have their mortal wounds poked, or float up into the sky except in dreams. Don't you believe in the reality that you have been living in, the reality that has slapped you in the face every single day and night since your were born into this world?

The Jewish belief is that dreams are the medium through which God communicates with people. The disciples all seeing and speaking with Jesus in the realm of dreams after the crucifixion convinced them that Jesus survived physical death and was living in the eternal realm of God.

Its just that simple. No blind faith, suspension of disbelief, or drinking of the Kool Aid required.

You have been deceived. You have lost the ability to think rationally and so you have died, lost your soul, and descended into Hades, the netherworld, the realm of the dead, existing without life or light in an alternate reality under a bizarre delusion fueled by your unrestrained imagination.

Good luck with all that...

Last edited:
No, they were called "followers of the way", followers of the way that Moses originally taught to follow the law clarified and renewed by Jesus. There is no other way to eternal life.

you haven't a clue, crucifier ...

those of the 1st century realized moses was a liar as also a murderer - jesus and those others were a renewal of the prescribed religion of antiquity moses abandoned by their phony 10 commandments -

theirs beliefs were liberation theology, self determination as intended by the heavens and the reason they were persecuted for their beliefs, not that of the jews.

there was a new church, it just was not christianity the religion of servitude a false messiah.

you haven't a clue, crucifier ...those of the 1st century realized moses was a liar as also a murderer -

No, they realized that Solomon was a self indulgent traitor. Thats the subject of the 666 mark of the beast warning. The only time in the entire bible where that number is associated with a man is when describing Solomons years stipend of 666 talents of gold (25 tons) taken from the temple treasury, not including taxes, tolls, tributes, legal costs and fines bled from the population daily.

Jesus taught people the way that Moses originally taught to follow the law, hidden by the veil of the temple, the one and only way to understand and comply with the law that leads to eternal life.

Crucifier? lol....You are confused, seriously confused, my silly religiously addled friend.

There is no darkness greater than that in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

Last edited:
No, they realized that Solomon was a self indulgent traitor. Thats the subject of the 666 mark of the beast warning. The only time in the entire bible where that number is associated with a man is when describing Solomons years stipend of 666 talents of gold (25 tons) taken from the temple treasury, not including taxes, tolls, tributes, legal costs and fines bled from the population daily.

Jesus taught people the way that Moses originally taught to follow the law, hidden by the veil of the temple, the one and only way to understand and comply with the law that leads to eternal life.

Crucifier? lol....You are confused, seriously confused, my silly religiously addled friend.

There is no darkness greater than that in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.
Jesus taught people the way that Moses originally taught to follow the law,

moses was a liar - provide the tablets they claim were etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - they never existed, those that claim otherwise know nothing for why the 1st century events were heavenly inspired to reclaim the original intent of a&e, self determination and liberation theology to accomplish their goal.

bring the crucifiers to justice, denounce the desert religions for their deliberate denial through servitude the true goal, triumph over evil their own accomplishments necessary for judgement and remission to paradise.

bring the crucifiers to justice

Okey dokey! Where can I sign up to murder the crucifiers? BTW, how will you determine who lives and dies? A yellow star of David? Worked in the past! Can I shoot them on sight? Boil them alive? Burn them at the stake? Or should I just torture them until they confess and then kill kill kill? Yay!

C'mon now, giddy up! Lets get this party started! Woo hoo! Liberation theology! a&e and all that!

Yippee ki yo ki yay! :rock::whip::flameth::splat:

Last edited:
No, Jesus taught to forgive people if they repent. And the expression of love necessarily differs depending on what the situation requires. How did Jesus express his love for his enemies? He upbraided them daily, condemned their hypocrisy, and publicly humiliated them. Love is not always rainbows and unicorns or being a pusillanimous doormat or sucker for the perverse.

Am I telling you something that you didn't already know?

Ugh. That explains everything. You are not filled with the Holy Spirit, you are all full of crap.
Couldn't get past the first line that is not true. The word "if" doesn't exist. We are to forgive all. As he taught with the prostitute. He taught us that we all sin and fall short the glory of God. Thus, we are required to forgive all. God will choose to forgive those who repent. Then, you go one about Jesus preaching and teaching and forgetting he is the God Jehovah who came to this earth. Now, Jesus did forgive the prostitute. That's because he knew her heart and would repent. But, that isn't the question I posed. We, must forgive all. That is required of us for we are not God.

Every single eyewitness account of Jesus after the resurrection was an eyewitness account of what was seen and heard in dreams. Do you know how I know that? Dead people do not pop into and out of locked rooms, eat fish, walk around, have their mortal wounds poked, or float up into the sky except in dreams. Don't you believe in the reality that you have been living in, the reality that has slapped you in the face every single day and night since your were born into this world?

The Jewish belief is that dreams are the medium through which God communicates with people. The disciples all seeing and speaking with Jesus in the realm of dreams after the crucifixion convinced them that Jesus survived physical death and was living in the eternal realm of God.

Its just that simple. No blind faith, suspension of disbelief, or drinking of the Kool Aid required.

You have been deceived. You have lost the ability to think rationally and so you have died, lost your soul, and descended into Hades, the netherworld, the realm of the dead, existing without life or light in an alternate reality under a bizarre delusion fueled by your unrestrained imagination.

Good luck with all that...
Oh ye of little faith. Yes, we can see dead people if God wishes us to see them. There may be some in spirit who have not been resurrected yet and some who have in a resurrected body. And, dreams are not required. The fact is, it's old men who dream dreams and young men who have visions while awake. In the event of Emmaus, the men were awake and Jesus came as the resurrected Jesus Christ. He had no blood so he could not die again. Isaiah said the Lord would raise our bodies with his. Zechariah has prophecy of the last days when the resurrected God would return and stand in the parted Mount of Olives showing you non-believers his wounds so that you might believe. You claim to believe the OT and its teaching as long as it does not interfere with your secular religion too.

Oh ye of little faith. Yes, we can see dead people if God wishes us to see them

We again? Damn.

I see dead people everywhere. Everyday. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead. Just like you....

We again? Damn.

I see dead people everywhere. Everyday. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead. Just like you....
Why did you lie? You don't see dead people. Oh ye of little faith...

Okey dokey! Where can I sign up to murder the crucifiers? BTW, how will you determine who lives and dies? A yellow star of David? Worked in the past! Can I shoot them on sight? Boil them alive? Burn them at the stake? Or should I just torture them until they confess and then kill kill kill? Yay!

C'mon now, giddy up! Lets get this party started! Woo hoo! Liberation theology! a&e and all that!

Yippee ki yo ki yay! :rock::whip::flameth::splat:

just provide the tablets claimed by the desert religions to have been etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments ... save the melodrama for when you'll be needing it explaining to the heavens your religious perversion -

those were your christians, the nazi ... how innocent were any of them.

Why did you lie? You don't see dead people. Oh ye of little faith...

What lie? If scripture is true than to perjure oneself in the name of God, like you do, or to worship anything made by human hands, like a matzo, statue, temple, Mecca, ideology, politician, talking serpent, or anyone, even Jesus, that is not God is idolatry, a clear violation of divine law under penalty of death, a curse, that requires no human element or action to enforce.

I see the dead in the markets. I have seen the dead walking around in an artificially induced state of mind that resembles a deep sleep, or death as the ancients called it, every single day since I was a child. I see the unburied dead praying to a lifeless matzo for spiritual life, desecrating the teachings of Jesus as if it was a religious duty, brazenly worshipping a nonexistent trinity, openly defying the Law of God, always on the prowl to beguile the gullible like a herd of insane zombies.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you set aside the instruction in divine law, the only way to maintain sanity and eternal life, and tried to get others to do the same, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have been assimilated by a self negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness, and remain to this day in hades tormented day and night by reality which contradicts your irrational delusions like a consuming fire that will never go out.

If you don't believe me try to not speak in the plural when parroting the garbage that you have swallowed hook line and sinker. If you find that hard to do, you will have the proof of the truth in what I have told you. Then repent and renounce the false teaching, the flesh of swine, that has defiled and contaminated your mind. Or don't do anything at all. Its not my problem. Its yours.

My hands have been washed clean.

Last edited:
I see the dead
And miss seeing the love of God, of God in our midst, the love for what He has done for us, the love of God's communication with us, the love of our communion with Him.
My hands have been washed clean.
Good. Now the heart. See God's cleansing love of mankind, and mankind's cleansing love of God, for we communicate with each other heart-to-heart.

I understand the symbolism disturbs you, but what is in the hearts of those of all faiths should not.

Good. Now the heart. See God's cleansing love of mankind, and mankind's cleansing love of God, for we communicate with each other heart-to-heart.

In ancient times it was the belief that consciousness, the soul, was seated in the organ of the heart. It is now known that consciousness, the soul, is seated in the brain. So in scripture whenever they are speaking about whats going on in the heart they really are speaking about whats going on in the mind. There is no separate heart that is conscious of anything. Everything people think, feel, dream about, desire, all lies, deceptions, greed, etc., originates in the brain. Every action is preceded by thought, whether good or evil. To lose your soul is to lose your mind.

Every action, like washing my hands clean, is inextricably bound to what is going on in the mind.

If your mind has been defiled and contaminated by lets say impure thoughts there is no possible means of mind to mind agreement with the mind that has retained its purity. Every blasphemous assertion is forever at enmity with every assertion of truth. Either you accept the truth or you don't. Those who do will rise to eternal life, those who don't won't do a thing. The gulf that separates perversity from truth is as great as the gulf that separates the living from the dead.

Stop speaking in the plural, be one as God is one, and maybe even you will one day see the light.

Last edited:
I understand the symbolism disturbs you, but what is in the hearts of those of all faiths should not.

If what is in your "heart" (mind) is to love and serve Jesus and glorify God and what you are doing is profane, sinful, what can I tell you if not that you have made great errors in your speculations at best. Your error doesn't disturb me at all. The disturbed do not have the ability to disturb me anymore than the dead, the accursed, can disturb the living from their oh so very comfy grave.

But since I have disturbed your slumber, and paid the price, I have done for you a favor for which you can never repay. Be true to your professed dedication and be done with the work of the devil already. If scripture is true, unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back