Status
Not open for further replies.

LVatorman

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
I am a refugee...

Looking for my fellow SEWER DWELLERS.

What thread?

Wassup Vatorman. Just got here myself. Don't know what happened to the sewer. Got shut down for some reason.... have no idea.

Saw in the banned list that Rawley got another 30 days for racism and honest to God, somebody was trying to register a new name for Otis and got banned. Forget the name but it's there. lol

I am a refugee...

What thread?

tmnt-sewer.jpg

Cowabunga dude!

I guess Tavy didn't care much for my "Bighorn" moniker. I give you guys a day or so and you'll be banned from here too.

I guess Tavy didn't care much for my "Bighorn" moniker. I give you guys a day or so and you'll be banned from here too.
Settle down and let your butt buddy MUCKY know about this site.

I am a refugee...

What thread?

Wassup Vatorman. Just got here myself. Don't know what happened to the sewer. Got shut down for some reason.... have no idea.

Saw in the banned list that Rawley got another 30 days for racism and honest to God, somebody was trying to register a new name for Otis and got banned. Forget the name but it's there. lol

I am a refugee...

What thread?

The sewer rats scattered, but most have arrived.

This has to be the place. Otium is here.

So, welcome to all of you, who apparently know each other from somewhere else, which is just fine and groovy.

You MAY want to look at the rules and regs page here in USMB, because mentioning other forums and other usernames from other forums is a NO NO.

Just sayin'. Trying to save you some pain on down the road.

Have a good time here. Make sure you all already have your shots. You will need them.

So, welcome to all of you, who apparently know each other from somewhere else, which is just fine and groovy.

You MAY want to look at the rules and regs page here in USMB, because mentioning other forums and other usernames from other forums is a NO NO.

Just sayin'. Trying to save you some pain on down the road.

Have a good time here. Make sure you all already have your shots. You will need them.
^What he said^

To all the newbies, please read USMB Rules and Guidelines here:
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Thank you, and welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back