Where's Joe Biden?

did you snatch your rattling last breath with Deep Sea Diver sounds?
and the flowers bloom like madness in the spring

Aqualung my friend, dontcha start away uneasy
Ya poor old sot, ya see its only me

"I am announcing today that I am assigning Vice President Harris to be the Afghanistan Czar..."

Biden.jpg

kamala2.jpg

Last edited:
Sky News host Sharri Markson says US President Joe Biden has only been in office for eight months and already there are “two full-blown humanitarian crises under his watch”.

The first on the border with Mexico,” Ms Markson said.

“And now the second in Afghanistan, with the devastating takeover by the Taliban.

The withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan was Biden’s first major policy move as president.

“The foreign policy move has been calamitous. Nothing short of a heartbreaking disaster for the Afghans.

Joe is being treated with the cocktail of drugs and supplements his handlers use to make him just lucid enough to handle a half hour of public statements on Monday. This cocktail used to last longer, but it is less effective as his dementia eats more of his brain.

He's not going to last until 2024.

Who gives a shit where Joey is ? He's nothing more than a spokesman for the owners of The great Satan Inc. When they have another message for you, he'll be there

Former President Donald Trump said in a statement on Sunday that it was time for President Joe Biden to resign from office following the debacle that has unfolded in Afghanistan.

“What Joe Biden has done with Afghanistan is legendary. It will go down as one of the greatest defeats in American history!” Trump said. “It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy.”

Trump also called out Biden yesterday in a statement over the situation in Afghanistan, saying at the entire situation was a “disgrace”:

Joe Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy, and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn’t handle the pressure. Even Obama’s Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much. He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him — a plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground.
After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America’s power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America’s Embassy in Kabul. This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence.

Former President Donald Trump said in a statement on Sunday that it was time for President Joe Biden to resign from office following the debacle that has unfolded in Afghanistan.

“What Joe Biden has done with Afghanistan is legendary. It will go down as one of the greatest defeats in American history!” Trump said. “It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy.”

Trump also called out Biden yesterday in a statement over the situation in Afghanistan, saying at the entire situation was a “disgrace”:

Frankly, I think we all know that, what Trump is saying. We don't need his refereeing. Trump speaks the obvious and if I could tell him something, I'd tell him: "Don, just STHU. Let folks come to the obvious conclusions on their own so that no one can claim you are telling us what to think or they'll deny it as just something you said! STHU, sit back, enjoy the show and stay out of the news for a while--- it frankly just sounds like sour grapes coming from you, bitterness over the democrats, and you trying to wag the dog drawing attention to yourself."

Right now, all eyes ought to be on JOE BIDDUM.

I don't think Biden is capable of resigning.

Forum List

Back