Where's All Of The Ultra-MAGA Gear.....Cuz I Want Some

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden was out today blaming his inflationary policies on Ultra-MAGA.
Who is this Ultra-MAGA?

Is it a beer?
Is it a really cool new hat?
Is it the next "Let's Go Brandon" Tshirt?

NO.....IT'S A NEW SUPERHERO!!!!

6fnwpy.jpg

6fnwu6.jpg

Who is this Ultra-MAGA?

Is it a beer?

View attachment 642856
View attachment 642857
All the best gear China can manufacture. :)
I mean, that's where most of his stuff is made..so why not?

Who is this Ultra-MAGA?

Is it a beer?

View attachment 642856
View attachment 642857

wh-press-secretarty-racist-fox-news-02.jpg

Jean-Pierre worked as a political analyst for MSNBC when she made the remarks on a panelMSNBC

wh-press-secretarty-racist-fox-news-05.jpg

Jean-Pierre will replace outgoing White House press secretary Jen Psaki when she steps down on FridayAFP via Getty Images

". . .Other critics have cited a conflict of interest raised by Jean-Pierre’s long-term relationship with CNN reporter Suzanne Malveaux. The two have a daughter, Soleil Malveaux Jean-Pierre.

“This is one of many examples of the corporate media LITERALLY in bed with the government it covers,” tweeted Alex Marlow, editor-in-chief of right-wing news outlet Breitbart, last week after the appointment was announced.

Soon after Jean-Pierre’s appointment, CNN revealed Malveaux would not be covering politics while her partner is serving as the chief White House spokesperson. . . "

Last edited:
The all-knowing Progs cannot even guarantee a supply of formula for the babies not aborted.

What is not being covered in the media, is that government aid agencies, have first crack at the manufacturers, so that they have supplies for refugees crossing the border.

Here is detailed information on formula market.

Here is where I have been told, is the most major cause of the shortages. But you won't find a single investigative, current report on that. I leave you all to figure out why.

Where's All Of The Ultra-MAGA Gear.....Cuz I Want Some​

They gave it to African children after the 2020 loss. They do the same thing with the loser of the Superbowl's gear

All the best gear China can manufacture. :)
I mean, that's where most of his stuff is made..so why not?
I'm pretty sure there's millions of tons of merchandise from others being brought in from China. If you think Biden's campaign didn't have any imports from there, think again!

1652218482598.png

Forum List

Back