Where would America be without our great leaders? really?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Think about it. we criticize them every day, but we are living in a greatest nation they created in the world, I say we should have a national holiday to commemorate our great leaders, congressmen, senators and presidents, after all it is they who are in charge and who built our nation and all that is good about it, while at the same time being so humble about it. They give all credit usually to the troops, but it is they, the politicians who directed the traffic and made us move in the right direction.

I want to see some respect for our politicians..

Think about it. we criticize them every day, but we are living in a greatest nation they created in the world, I say we should have a national holiday to commemorate our great leaders, congressmen, senators and presidents, after all it is they who are in charge and who built our nation and all that is good about it, while at the same time being so humble about it. They give all credit usually to the troops, but it is they, the politicians who directed the traffic and made us move in the right direction.

You had a healthy bowl of sarcasm this morning didn't you?

Where would America be without our great leaders?

we were the greatest neutral country in the world
we wouldn't have nafta
2008 economic flop would not have occured
the depression would not have happened
there would be more of us since we would have not gone to so many wars
9/11 would not have happened since we would never have involved ourselves with them

Forum List

Back