Where were the Moral Police when Obama / Bush were Trashed, and Hung ? Oh the Horror, Trump.

Who is that guy? Has anyone heard of him before?

You do realize, the one who staged Trump's assassination wasn't a lone wolf nobody, but part of supposedly unbiased (laughable I know) media.

Kathy Griffin is media? You know that's nuts, right?

CNN did fire her, you moron!

Yes. She watched the ball drop, and tried to grab Anderson Cooper's balls on New Years Eve. Hardy a news presenter.

So are you stupid enough to claim that she did not work for the CNN/ media?

Because that is a ludicrous false statement. Not that you don't make such all the time.

Not really sure how you could think I said that. Yes. For one night per year for 11 years. I'm sure we have all watched more hours of Tampon commercials than that over the past 11 years. You're trying to act like she was an integral part of that network. She was not.

First anyone has seen of those pix. Left were busy photo shopping.

You must have been a cave man for 8 years, they were in the newspapers and all over the internet. The one demonstration was live on TV. But you RW's only see what you want to see. I could never stand Griffin but tit for tat. Live with you snowflakes.

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I remember the assassinate George Bush movie. It won awards. Those were the good old days weren't they?

I never heard of this movie..What is the name of it..?

The RWNJs are hypocritical, racist scum.
I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

All the ones I work with are pretty goddamn racist. Laughed at the above pics and still call him n------.

You must have been a cave man for 8 years, they were in the newspapers and all over the internet. The one demonstration was live on TV. But you RW's only see what you want to see. I could never stand Griffin but tit for tat. Live with you snowflakes.

Exactly how I feel...I never liked Griffin either..and I think her career may be over. Don't you?

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I remember the assassinate George Bush movie. It won awards. Those were the good old days weren't they?

I think the actual title was Killing a President.

Did you see the video? You can not Photo Shop that...
You're joking, right? I mean you really don't think Star Wars was real do you?

The Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Fla., has hanged an effigy of President Barack Obama from a gallows on its front lawn, a move DWOC pastor Terry Jones said was in response to Obama’s recent endorsement of same-sex marriage, as well as his stance on abortion and what Jones called his “appeasing of radical Islam.”

According to the Broward-Palm Beach New Times, the U.S. Secret Service is currently investigating Jones in response to the display.

“The Secret Service is aware of this incident and will conduct appropriate follow-up,” Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the paper’s “The Pulp” blog.

Terry Jones, Quran-Burning Pastor, Hangs Barack Obama Effigy Outside Florida Church (PHOTO) | HuffPost

They won't believe it, they live in their own little world, whacking their meat while trying to post on rw internet forums.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Thanks

Here it is...gosh not good at all..This kind of behavior is not freedom of speech to me..

Death of a President (2006 film) - Wikipedia

Exactly how I feel...I never liked Griffin either..and I think her career may be over. Don't you?

Yes, her career is over and since I didn't like her doesn't matter to me, but you can't ignore one for the other.

Griffin is a stand up comedian, an entertainer, not in anyway...the media....CNN fired her from hosting an entertainment show on New Years eve.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Thanks

Here it is...gosh not good at all..This kind of behavior is not freedom of speech to me..

Isn't that how the left is though? I'm pretty sure Griffin thought she too would get an award for her little movie. It doesn't matter what they say or do as long as its only them that gets to decide what is art or what is racist.

You leftards are trying hard to blame your inability to cope with reality on the right. It's always someone else's fault. We didn't take to the streets and try to overthrow obie and the administration. Go change your diapers.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Thanks

Isn't that how the left is though? I'm pretty sure Griffin thought she too would get an award for her little movie. It doesn't matter what they say or do as long as its only them that gets to decide what is art or what is racist.

Did rush tell you that, or hannity?

Thanks

Did rush tell you that, or hannity?
You showed me that.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Hmmm did the leftist hypocrites denounce left wing talk show host Randi Rhodes for laughing about wanting to blow GWB away with a rifle? Complete with gun blast sound effects?

Or When Sandra Bernhard said Sarah Palin should be gang raped ...during her stand up comedy routines?

Yes, her career is over and since I didn't like her doesn't matter to me, but you can't ignore one for the other.

It is so dysfunctional to ignore the same kind of behavior ..... I have never seen so much hate directed at Obama. He was smart and didn't respond to it, which is the best thing to do..( unlike The Twitter Twit)

Trumps hair got more print time, women running for president was seen a zillion times, in a cage at local civic events. Hate got more talk than Health care, the killing of the equal use of the internet. or any bill now in congress, lets get honest, hate is the new hot thing.

It is so dysfunctional to ignore the same kind of behavior ..... I have never seen so much hate directed at Obama. He was smart and didn't respond to it, which is the best thing to do..( unlike The Twitter Twit)
Maybe he was just too dumb to reply.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Hmmm did the leftist hypocrites denounce left wing talk show host Randi Rhodes for laughing about wanting to blow GWB away with a rifle? Complete with gun blast sound effects?

Or When Sandra Bernhard said Sarah Palin should be gang raped ...during her stand up comedy routines?

Who is Randi Rhodes?

Forum List

Back