Where were the Moral Police when Obama / Bush were Trashed, and Hung ? Oh the Horror, Trump.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

upload_2017-6-2_14-55-27.jpeg

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Yep, "selective memory". It's the next step after "selective observation".

First anyone has seen of those pix.

"The memory is the second thing to go".

Poor pix, sitting in some drawer for years while y'all went :lalala:

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

You can provide links to your photos to validate your claim, but we all know you can't.

The RWNJs are hypocritical, racist scum.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

If Limbaugh or Hannity did that you would have a more valid point. Griffin decided to behead Trump on CNN. What you are showing are a group of protesters who said and did wrong things.

Who is that guy? Has anyone heard of him before?

You do realize, the one who staged Trump's assassination wasn't a lone wolf nobody, but part of supposedly unbiased (laughable I know) media.

If Limbaugh or Hannity did that you would have a more valid point. Griffin decided to behead Trump on CNN. What you are showing are a group of protesters who said and did wrong things.
The point is that RWNJs weren't bothered by it at all. All this talk about Griffin just underscores the hypocrisy of the right.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

You can provide links to your photos to validate your claim, but we all know you can't.

I didn't post any photos, but I've seen them before. And I can trace any photo I want by right-clicking and selecting "search image on Google". And you can too. MIght be a plug-in.

How 'bout a video? Ever seen this one?

I understand it's "rock music". Sing along now...

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I remember the assassinate George Bush movie. It won awards. Those were the good old days weren't they?

You do realize, the one who staged Trump's assassination wasn't a lone wolf nobody, but part of supposedly unbiased (laughable I know) media.

Kathy Griffin is media? You know that's nuts, right?

Non media people usually don't have mental breakdowns during a press conference. They usually don't even get one. Like the Benghazi video maker.

CNN did fire her, you moron!

Yes. She watched the ball drop, and tried to grab Anderson Cooper's balls on New Years Eve. Hardy a news presenter.

Yes. She watched the ball drop, and tried to grab Anderson Cooper's balls on New Years Eve. Hardy a news presenter.

So are you stupid enough to claim that she did not work for the CNN/ media?

Because that is a ludicrous false statement. Not that you don't make such all the time.

So she's a pussy grabber. You would think she and Trump had more in common then.

First anyone has seen of those pix. Left were busy photo shopping.

Did you see the video? You can not Photo Shop that...
You're joking, right? I mean you really don't think Star Wars was real do you?

The Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Fla., has hanged an effigy of President Barack Obama from a gallows on its front lawn, a move DWOC pastor Terry Jones said was in response to Obama’s recent endorsement of same-sex marriage, as well as his stance on abortion and what Jones called his “appeasing of radical Islam.”

According to the Broward-Palm Beach New Times, the U.S. Secret Service is currently investigating Jones in response to the display.

“The Secret Service is aware of this incident and will conduct appropriate follow-up,” Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the paper’s “The Pulp” blog.

Terry Jones, Quran-Burning Pastor, Hangs Barack Obama Effigy Outside Florida Church (PHOTO) | HuffPost

Forum List

Back