Where the hell are these folks?

Yes and it would be nice to see that great witty sense of humor you bring more often:smoke:

I admit I was a bit soured on this place after the all out personal attacks for informing people of the beliefs of orthodox judaism, but I'm starting to get over it.

I admit I was a bit soured on this place after the all out personal attacks for informing people of the beliefs of orthodox judaism, but I'm starting to get over it.

smiley2.gif

Damnit, I knew I was slipping on something. Thanks for the reminder. :dev2:

Oh hey. WHere were you when I was being eviscerated for providing information? Or when I began tossing out flaming, uh, flames, and personal insults, and repeatedly posting whining and complaining threads about ficticious conspiracies to silence my voice? Where were you when I blatantly violated TheRules of this forum, and would thumb my nose at ANYONE who tried to instill calm, ration, and discipline in my posts?

Fixed that for ya, mate ;)

:beer:

Funny. Was that called for? You think I ABUSE the "power" i have here? Are you a fucking retard? Sorry - that's an insult to retarded people. What your pathetic little mind can't comes to terms with is this:

I spend hours and hours on this board, every day. Not constantly, but I check back as often as I can. Why? NOT for money. NOT for fame. I spend time from my life on this board to ensure pricks like YOU don't RUIN the experience for everyone else - everyone who can play nicely with others. And I do it for Rep Points.

Generally, the job is cake. It's only when I have to deal with assholes like you and a small fraction of registered users that I hate this job. I bend over backwards, I show grace, restraint (ironic I mention restraint in this thread, eh?), and reason. You want to know what power abuse is? I could tell you stories about forums where Moderators and Admins BAN people for what's said in PRIVATE MESSAGES. I know places where Admins and Moderators Change people's signatures and replace them with horrible comments about goats and brooms and KY Jelly. I know places where people are banned SIMPLY because they disagree. I know of places online where Mods and Admins see GOOD replies, Copy what's said, delete the original post, and post what was said as if it came from THEIR mouths.

You want to see abuse? DO the rest of the board a favour and GO AWAY.

You call it ABUSE. I call it DOING MY FUCKING JOB. If you don't LIKE how I do my job you have THREE options:

1) Build yourself a bridge, and GET THE HELL OVER It
2) GO AWAY
3) Complain to my boss.

Until you've tried at least TWO of those, do us ALL a big favour, Please, if you have a SHRED of decency in you....SHUT YOUR DAMN PHLAM-HOLE.

Funny. Was that called for? You think I ABUSE the "power" i have here? Are you a fucking retard? Sorry - that's an insult to retarded people. What your pathetic little mind can't comes to terms with is this:

I spend hours and hours on this board, every day. Not constantly, but I check back as often as I can. Why? NOT for money. NOT for fame. I spend time from my life on this board to ensure pricks like YOU don't RUIN the experience for everyone else - everyone who can play nicely with others. And I do it for Rep Points.

Generally, the job is cake. It's only when I have to deal with assholes like you and a small fraction of registered users that I hate this job. I bend over backwards, I show grace, restraint (ironic I mention restraint in this thread, eh?), and reason. You want to know what power abuse is? I could tell you stories about forums where Moderators and Admins BAN people for what's said in PRIVATE MESSAGES. I know places where Admins and Moderators Change people's signatures and replace them with horrible comments about goats and brooms and KY Jelly. I know places where people are banned SIMPLY because they disagree. I know of places online where Mods and Admins see GOOD replies, Copy what's said, delete the original post, and post what was said as if it came from THEIR mouths.

You want to see abuse? DO the rest of the board a favour and GO AWAY.

You call it ABUSE. I call it DOING MY FUCKING JOB. If you don't LIKE how I do my job you have THREE options:

1) Build yourself a bridge, and GET THE HELL OVER It
2) GO AWAY
3) Complain to my boss.

Until you've tried at least TWO of those, do us ALL a big favour, Please, if you have a SHRED of decency in you....SHUT YOUR DAMN PHLAM-HOLE.

Stop fucking crying like a baby.YOU use YOUR power here to close threads YOU don't like, ban posters from threads YOU don't like and you fuck with anyone 'YOU' don't like without fear of retribution because 'YOU' have the power.
YOU fucked with RWA's post, I fucked with yours and seemed to have hit a raw nerve.
You do me a favour (not the board) I can only speak for myself, Leave me alone.Apply the same rules to me that you apply to everyone else, your favouritism leaves a bad taste.

Stop fucking crying like a baby.YOU use YOUR power here to close threads YOU don't like, ban posters from threads YOU don't like and you fuck with anyone 'YOU' don't like without fear of retribution because 'YOU' have the power.
YOU fucked with RWA's post, I fucked with yours and seemed to have hit a raw nerve.
You do me a favour (not the board) I can only speak for myself, Leave me alone.Apply the same rules to me that you apply to everyone else, your favouritism leaves a bad taste.

You're going on a 1 month ban today. In about an hour.

I close threads when they VIOLATE rules. The Moderators close threads when they VIOLATE rules. We make what, in english, is called 'Judgment Calls'. When we determine a thread is violating established rules, OR common sense, it gets closed.

I LOVE people fucking with me. I'm a Give-and-Take kinda guy. What I HATE is little pissants like you chomping away at my heels. If RWA was replied back, that's one thing. If HE wrote what you did, that's one thing, because it was HIM with whom I was fucking. NOT. You.

You'll have plenty of time to be left alone, roomy. Plenty.

You're going on a 1 month ban today. In about an hour.

I close threads when they VIOLATE rules. The Moderators close threads when they VIOLATE rules. We make what, in english, is called 'Judgment Calls'. When we determine a thread is violating established rules, OR common sense, it gets closed.

I LOVE people fucking with me. I'm a Give-and-Take kinda guy. What I HATE is little pissants like you chomping away at my heels. If RWA was replied back, that's one thing. If HE wrote what you did, that's one thing, because it was HIM with whom I was fucking. NOT. You.

You'll have plenty of time to be left alone, roomy. Plenty.

Wow. Look at the big man with his mod powers. He's so cool.

You're sacrificing the quality of the board with these tactics.

Fucking with eachother is one thing, but I will not tolerate ANY user calling-out a Moderator as 'abusing their powers' or calling into question their integrity. Stop it.

Fucking with eachother is one thing, but I will not tolerate ANY user calling-out a Moderator as 'abusing their powers' or calling into question their integrity. Stop it.

YOu abuse your powers and you have no integrity. How do you like them apples?

YOu abuse your powers and you have no integrity. How do you like them apples?

Lol, what are you now, a 5 time loser?

RWA simply wants an anarchic board where he can spout his racist rants and tinfoil hat conspiracy theories without fear of retribution. He's afraid that the truth is known about him, it is.

And it absolutely cracks me up that this fuck talks about integrity, kind of like an alcoholic talking about the dangers of rotgut whiskey.

See ya in a month and you are really fucking over Dildo by leaving him without any guidance on the board.

Lol, what are you now, a 5 time loser?

RWA simply wants an anarchic board where he can spout his racist rants and tinfoil hat conspiracy theories without fear of retribution. He's afraid that the truth is known about him, it is.

And it absolutely cracks me up that this fuck talks about integrity, kind of like an alcoholic talking about the dangers of rotgut whiskey.

See ya in a month and you are really fucking over Dildo by leaving him without any guidance on the board.

:tears1: Oh me oh my----whatever shall I do ?

Duck an cover! Somebody has to wear the target for 30 days. Guess yer it.

Brings us to the thread topic.

Maybe they got tired of the BS.:tongue1:
No one forced either of those two to wear the target.

They wear it as a badge of honor, or some shit.

At least with Roomy we can blame it on him being a drunken limey :laugh:

Forum List

Back