Where Is Trump's Obamacare Replacement?

Well I'm the one that paid it and I'm not full of shit. Ask any HR department and they will tell you the same.
No, that's also false. And we can measure the increases. So, somehow, in your fantasyland, the vast majority of people on health insurance saw huge increases far above the national average.

Surely you understand the absurdity of that claim.

Why did the Dimowits and Obama fuck it all up in the first place back in 2009?
Because they suck.
Why did the Dimowits w/ help from McCain block reforms in 2017?
Because they suck.
Why are the House letting the matter languish on their desks now as they chase their futile dream of impeaching Trump over a Nothing Burger?
Because they suck.
Why do Dimowits always create such massive problems then disingenuous idiot Tards like you always try to spin it out as a Trump doing?
Because they suck.

Now, why haven't Republicans repealed ACA even though it's all they talked about for years after it was passed. Can you guess the answer?

Why did the Dimowits and Obama fuck it all up in the first place back in 2009?
Because they suck.
Why did the Dimowits w/ help from McCain block reforms in 2017?
Because they suck.
Why are the House letting the matter languish on their desks now as they chase their futile dream of impeaching Trump over a Nothing Burger?
Because they suck.
Why do Dimowits always create such massive problems then disingenuous idiot Tards like you always try to spin it out as a Trump doing?
Because they suck.

Now, why haven't Republicans repealed ACA even though it's all they talked about for years after it was passed. Can you guess the answer?

BECAUSE THEY ALL SUCK! Our government is run by special interests and lobbies, all except likely Trump himself. Is it any wonder that Trump is so hated by all? Just remember:

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
You and I don’t propose a federal budget. The President does.
You and I don’t have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don’t write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don’t set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don’t control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 360 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.
The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. The House of Representatives, not the President, can approve any budget they want. If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 360 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted — by present facts — of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can’t think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it’s because they want it unfair.
If the budget is in the red, it’s because they want it in the red.
If the Army and Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan, it’s because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan.
If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it’s because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems.
Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power. Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like “the economy,” “inflation,” or “other politics” that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.
Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible. They, and they alone, have the power.

Well I'm the one that paid it and I'm not full of shit. Ask any HR department and they will tell you the same.
No, that's also false. And we can measure the increases. So, somehow, in your fantasyland, the vast majority of people on health insurance saw huge increases far above the national average.

Surely you understand the absurdity of that claim.

To find out you would have to check with the HR departments. I did and that's what they told me.

If you don't like that answer then check it out yourself. LOL

Nah. The only reason my costs went up was because of the ACA
No, that's a lie you just made up.
prove it a lie,,,
That's easy.

do-nothing.jpg

but your graph ends when ACA started???

so it proves nothing,,,

OH wait,,it does prove that its gone up ever since the feds got involved,,,

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

when did anyone say they want it replaced???

we want it repealed and the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

its only you progressives that want it replaced,,,

I think you may want to spend a day and watch you tube vids of Trumps campaign rally's back in 2016.

I dont give a fuck about him and his desires on healthcare and are one reason I didnt vote for him,,,
Of course you didn't.....prepping that retreat already, I see.

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

when did anyone say they want it replaced???

we want it repealed and the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

its only you progressives that want it replaced,,,
Not true. It was a big part of the tRumpkin platform. All of you screamed yourselves sick over it a couple of years ago.

not me,,,
Of course not....wink....wink....

Do you think President Trump can just snap his fingers and make it happen? Obama had both the House and Senate too for two years, and what did he accomplish?
Is someone holding Trump's fingers down so he can't write an Obamacare replacement and send it out into the world? Really?

As for your excuse, let me bitch slap you, too, with Trump's own standards:

trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

Do you really think the House would even consider passing a Trump Obamacare replacement? They won't even pass the USMCA, which has full bipartisan support and support of Mexico and Canada.
If Trumps healthcare plan is as great as he says, the people will demand it be passed

What is he waiting for?

That's not how laws are passed. I seem to remember the left claiming since Hillary won the popular vote, she should be President because people "demanded" it.

You are selling Trumps healthcare plan short

A plan as terrific as this one will have people storming DC to force Congress to pass it

Norton - You sound a lot like the Terms and Conditions, that's why nobody gives a shit about what you have to say.

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

Where. Is. It?

Are you submissive rubes just going to sit there and take it up the ass from Trump?

Here is the really stupid thing about this- the Trumpkins like to pretend that Trump is this great leader, this great deal maker.

But he doesnt' lead on anything. Sure when Trump can make a unilateral decision, sometimes he will do that.

But doing the hard work of getting his own party to agree on a replacement to Obamacare? He couldn't do it.
He has never provided an actual plan- and nothing stopped him but himself.

Now he says we get to see it after the 2020 election

And the rubes will continue to believe it.

HE can not repeal and replace without Congress and they aren't playing ball - they are hell bent on destroying the country in order to get at the POTUS

Maybe Trump should try leading for once.

Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate for two years- two years with Trump providing no leadership on what he wanted to replace the ACA with.
Now he doesn't even pretend to try- he just says to trust him to do something in 2020.

Trump has never even produced a plan to replace the ACA with.

You hated how Obama managed to get the ACA through Congress- well that was actual leadership. What Trump has done has been to abdicate leadership on the issue and just piss and moan about it.

Where is Trump's plan? Why do you rubes just blame Congress when Trump is doing nothing?

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

Where. Is. It?

Are you submissive rubes just going to sit there and take it up the ass from Trump?

Here is the really stupid thing about this- the Trumpkins like to pretend that Trump is this great leader, this great deal maker.

But he doesnt' lead on anything. Sure when Trump can make a unilateral decision, sometimes he will do that.

But doing the hard work of getting his own party to agree on a replacement to Obamacare? He couldn't do it.
He has never provided an actual plan- and nothing stopped him but himself.

Now he says we get to see it after the 2020 election

And the rubes will continue to believe it.
Trump is a moron who knows very little about anything. But no president is an exoert on everything. So, what past presidents would have done is get with their team and get their advisors to form a plan.

But the mentally ill child president has surrounded himself with incompetent, ignorant, unethical people who know fuck all about healthcare, just like him.

So there will be no Trump healthcare plan forthcoming. Ever.

Forum List

Back