Where is the Outrage?

SNL Writer Tweets That Barron Trump Will Be Country's 'First Homeschool Shooter'

Yup attack a 10 year old is fair game for lefty assholes but mention an 18 year old breaking the law and get hammered by the press ignoring this.

Maybe it's because nobody takes that trash talk seriously.
Barron is apparently a nice likeable kid.

I was expecting to see more media coverage on him like there was on
Princess Diana's sons, more focused on which girlfriends are such young men going to date in the future. And trying to make drama out of that.

SNL Writer Tweets That Barron Trump Will Be Country's 'First Homeschool Shooter'

Yup attack a 10 year old is fair game for lefty assholes but mention an 18 year old breaking the law and get hammered by the press ignoring this.
You didn't seem to care that the Obama children were attacked on a regular basis through the years in the White House

Other than one caught smoking pot, what were they picked on about? I remember people mentioning how pouty they looked one time.

Claiming that a kid is a future murderer is just creepy. It's not based in reality. Of course, I have come to expect this from the left. They aren't waiting for anything to happen before pouncing. Libs are imagining things and then attacking people as if their delusions are real.

Katie Rich is an asshole. I don't give a shit whom occupies the White House, leave the children of the President out of it. They didn't ask for any of this.

People are calling for this “SNL” writer to be fired after she made a joke about Barron Trump that may have gone too far
“Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich has come under intense criticism in the last 24 hours after she made a joke about Barron Trump that many felt was in poor taste.

The people are pushing back. If the libs can demand so can others who have respect for a leader. Those who don't do it for selfish reasons, their own wants, desires, and hate.
Low blows do not constitute scum's actions being right. Free speech shove it.

--------------------------------

You didn't seem to care that the Obama children were attacked on a regular basis through the years in the White House
When were they? I've heard nothing in eight years.

The problem is that leftists have changed comedy in modern times. Today's humor is cruel and mean spirited, not like the comics back in the day. Rickels was probably the most out there but we all knew he was kidding. The left isn't kidding.

Other than one caught smoking pot, what were they picked on about? I remember people mentioning how pouty they looked one time.

Claiming that a kid is a future murderer is just creepy. It's not based in reality. Of course, I have come to expect this from the left. They aren't waiting for anything to happen before pouncing. Libs are imagining things and then attacking people as if their delusions are real.
I guess you weren't among those who called them whores and apes. How easily you choose to forget

I guess you weren't among those who called them whores and apes. How easily you choose to forget
You claimed they were attacked on a regular basis over the years and that's your support? Go feed your starving brain cell.

Wow. Remember when congresswoman Gabby Gifford was shot by a mad man in Tucson and the left tried to blame Rush Limbaugh's alleged incindiary rhetoric?

Maybe it's because nobody takes that trash talk seriously.
Barron is apparently a nice likeable kid.

I was expecting to see more media coverage on him like there was on
Princess Diana's sons, more focused on which girlfriends are such young men going to date in the future. And trying to make drama out of that.

Has Limbaugh attacked the child of trump as he did the child of President Clinton?

Assholes attack the President's kids.

Assholes attack Barron Trump- and the author of the article was right to point it out.
But the writer of the article is another asshole who attacked Malia

Don't be an asshole.

Don't be like the assholes who attacked Obama's kid.

Leave Trump's kid alone.

"Regular basis"? Please provide a link to these alleged attacks on Obama's girls, through the years. In 8 years I never saw anything but glowing stories about them.

Forum List

Back