WHERE IS THE MEDIA? GOP Official and Boyfriend Savagely Beaten over Sarah Palin Pins

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Liberal Savages will do anything to harm people who do not support their views as this attack proves. They fear Sarah Palin tremendously and what she represents which is freedom, patriotism and capitalism which America is losing under our illegal usurper acting as President named Barack Obama or maybe other aliases we don't know about. This was clearly a vicious hate crime. I hope they recover.

Jindal campaign official hurt in French Quarter - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana |

bautsch.jpg

Video
Gateway Pundit

The governor’s office said Monday that Allee Bautsch suffered a broken leg and her boyfriend suffered a concussion and fractured nose and jaw in the alleged incident. (KSLA)
A Republican activist and her boyfriend were savagely beaten in New Orleans on Friday for wearing Sarah Palin pins.

Allee Bautsch, chief campaign fundraiser for Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, and her boyfriend Joe Brown, were savagely beaten Friday night in New Orleans after leaving a Republican party fundraising dinner by a group of thugs who reportedly targeted the couple because they were wearing Sarah Palin pins.

Bautch’s leg was broken and Brown incurred a broken jaw and nose as well as a concussion.
The Hayride reports that a source who visited Bautsch at the hospital the day after the attack says they were told the couple was attacked for wearing Palin buttons:
Two people at the Brennan’s event have now confirmed that the protest had largely broken up by the time it ended, but we also understand from someone who visited Allee Bautsch in the hospital Saturday morning that she and Brown were followed and attacked expressly because they had Palin pins on (she heard one of the attackers say “Let’s get them, they have Palin pins on” – so the attack WAS politically motivated as its victims understood it. It was not a mugging, it was not an argument gone wrong and it was not a bar fight.
The story of a Republican and her boyfriend being viciously attacked for wearing Palin buttons has yet to make national headlines, unlike say, unfounded rumors of nasty words being said by Tea Party protesters.

“Let’s get them, they have Palin pins on” ......oh yeah. This happened. Two things, is it on tape...and are you sure the female victim didnt have a backwards B on her face?

Once again, the libs care nothing for the victims.

Once again, the libs care nothing for the victims.

And yet you're so quick to jump to conclusions? Wouldn't be the first time, I remember the whole backwards B stuff awhile back. Had all the republicans on this board riled up for a good day.

In this world of vid cams, cell cams, cam cams, all kinds of cams....WHERE'S THE PROOF!??!??

I don't believe the BS RW lies!

“Let’s get them, they have Palin pins on” ......oh yeah. This happened. Two things, is it on tape...and are you sure the female victim didnt have a backwards B on her face?
Don't know if its on tape yet but I dont think the girl personally broke her leg and I don't think the boyfriend purposely broke his jaw and gave himself a concussion like you are trying to insinuate.

Don't know if its on tape yet but I dont think the girl personally broke her leg and I don't think the boyfriend purposely broke his jaw and gave himself a concussion like you are trying to insinuate.

Where are the pins? Where is the proof they were beaten over pins.

I know a few guys that some toughs TRIED to beat up and rob in New Orleans about 15 years ago during Mardi Gras....the problem was...these guys were SCA members and dressed appropriately. It was absolutely hysterical what happened to the would-be muggers.:lol::lol:

Michelle Malkin waves the white flag, US Army Retired looks like a fucking idiot.

Michelle Malkin A cautionary note about the beating in New Orleans; Update: No Palin pins involved

Update 3:15pm Eastern: I just heard from Mr. Plotkin that Bautsch and her boyfriend were NOT wearing Palin pins.
It sure took them a while to report this but is it confirmed or is this hearsay?

You are the monkey with the hand in the jar, aren't you? :lol::lol::lol:

Michelle Malkin waves the white flag, US Army Retired looks like a fucking idiot.

Michelle Malkin A cautionary note about the beating in New Orleans; Update: No Palin pins involved

Update 3:15pm Eastern: I just heard from Mr. Plotkin that Bautsch and her boyfriend were NOT wearing Palin pins.
It sure took them a while to report this but is it confirmed or is this hearsay?

It's pretty bad that you already look like a gullible hack whiner. If you continue without apologizing for falling for this bullshit, you will only make it worse.

Its more believable than Lewis' claim that he's the only one that heard the n-word 16x when there were hundreds of cameras and microphones following his every step. I'll call him a liar.

As for this story. I don't see the point, but if it is a hoax its not as bad as the Duke Lacross team's outrage.

A Palin pin in N'orleanz ?
They might as well had on white sheets and had a watermelon strapped to the front of their car for "trolling":eusa_hand::tongue:

You equate a Palin Pin with the KKK?

Shame on you.

Its more believable than Lewis' claim that he's the only one that heard the n-word 16x when there were hundreds of cameras and microphones following his every step. I'll call him a liar.

As for this story. I don't see the point, but if it is a hoax its not as bad as the Duke Lacross team's outrage.

Keep deflecting. :thup:

This story is a hoax. Time to take your faux outrage elsewhere. :cool:

Forum List

Back