Where is Antifa / BLM

Roadrunner76

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2022
Strange how there were over 570 looting's and riots when Trump was running for re-election BUT WHERE ARE THEY NOW ?

Has Police Brutality been Solved ??? No How come I dont see anymore George Floyd Shirts on people ???

Has Racism been Solved ??? No

Oh I dont think that THEY WERE IDIOTS THAT WERE USED BY THE F B I to make Trump look bad,,,,nah could never happen,.

Strange how there were over 570 looting's and riots when Trump was running for re-election BUT WHERE ARE THEY NOW ?

Has Police Brutality been Solved ???

Solved? No, but we are addressing it. I could post probably every day now where an officer is being held accountable for their actions where in the past they were not.

You forget that these protests really started to ramp up under Obama. Not everything is about Trump. Granted Trump didn't help by calling people SOB's for complaining about what he is complaining about now.

Why was Trump so weak that he couldn't stop Antifa?
Ran out of belt-feds?
smiley_abused.gif

Has Police Brutality been Solved ??? No How come I dont see anymore George Floyd Shirts on people ???

Has Racism been Solved ??? No

Oh I dont think that THEY WERE IDIOTS THAT WERE USED BY THE F B I to make Trump look bad,,,,nah could never happen,.
The shootings and killings continue, just without media attention and usually black on black violence as crime increases.

That was the goal all along.

Forum List

Back