Where In The World Is Jesus Campos? Vegas Security Guard Disappears

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The security guard who confronted the Las Vegas gunman seems to have vanished.

No motive from a law abiding citizen, official police timeline changes twice, the shooters girlfriend leaves the country, the security guard who supposedly confronted the shooter first disappears without a trace.

No, not for the conspiracy forum. Dems da facts, mam. Draw your own conclusion if this damn thing smells more and more like a rotten fish every day.

Best guess is that MGM, owner of Mandalay Bay, has him hid for fear he will rattle out something that will establish the hotel's negligence.

He'll re-appear all lawyered (up with lawyers paid for by MGM).

No motive from a law abiding citizen, official police timeline changes twice, the shooters girlfriend leaves the country, the security guard who supposedly confronted the shooter first disappears without a trace.

No, not for the conspiracy forum. Dems da facts, mam. Draw your own conclusion if this damn thing smells more and more like a rotten fish every day.

It's pretty obvious that there is something big about this case that is NOT being told to the public. I'm starting to wonder if powerful people weren't behind this whole thing and they stopped this guy from saying something they had no answer to? I'm betting we never see this guy alive again, and I'm still waiting for the answer to the ONE SIMPLE QUESTION:

WHY DID THAT SHOOTER KILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE???

Don't you find it curious that to date, NOT EVEN A THEORY has been offered? Every criminal of this kind leaves clues as to his reasons and motives.

And I would only add that if all the anti-gun people were REALLY interested in stopping such shootings rather than just confiscating guns, they would be asking these very same questions: WHY DID THIS PERSON DO THIS?, rather than jumping head over heels before the bodies were even cold calling for more gun control laws.

Forum List

Back