Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

"Every Communist (democrat) must grasp the truth, 'Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.' Our principle is that the (democrat) Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the (democrat) Party" - Mao, dem spokesperson for "sensible gun control", 2022
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
The words of an authoritarian, dictatorship. Those who live by those words cannot live in a Democracy.
Crusader Frank is a vulgar, vile enemy of our country. His type are responsible for our sick gun culture. The US citizens must have enough guns to neutralize this dangerous segment of our country. They are much more dangerous than our government.

Most gun crime in the US is among druggies, gang bangers and street thug Blacks and Browns in Democrat controlled big city shitholes, that don't adhere to existing laws.

If we ship them our Negroes and Hispanics then their gun crime rate would sky rocket, regardless of whatever laws they have.
The first group we should ship out of our country are people like you.
Those who feel powerless, lack of hope often turn to guns to make them feel like they have strength and control when they do not.
Inner city minorities fall into this group. There is hope to turn them around.
I look at you and your group having the same mindset as inner city youth but there is no hope for you

The words of an authoritarian, dictatorship. Those who live by those words cannot live in a Democracy.
Crusader Frank is a vulgar, vile enemy of our country. His type are responsible for our sick gun culture. The US citizens must have enough guns to neutralize this dangerous segment of our country. They are much more dangerous than our government.
2A has kept us semi-free and far better off than China, Australia and Canada. Burns your Fascist heart, don't it

We have the precise type of abusive Federal Government the Framers wanted to defend against when they implemented 2A

The words of a very sick, vile, vulgar piece of shit.
Your opinion is very similar to my ex wife....you might be related.

You have my sincerest sympathies.

She has issues with complicated subjects like balancing the checkbook before going shopping for things regularly associated with disposable income.

Those who feel powerless, lack of hope often turn to guns to make them feel like they have strength and control when they do not.
I look at you and your group having the same mindset as inner city youth but there is no hope for you
You are confused Moon Bat. I have never committed a crime. However, crime is rampant in the Democrat controlled inner city ghettos populated by Blacks and Browns.

If you think they are going to change then you are an idiot.

Yeah, people can say anything on the internet.

Nevertheless, you've been provided many examples of people successfully using ARs to defend themselves. You pretend they don't count. It's like you'd rather those people had been killed by their assailants.

So, the only question remaining is, why do you want ARs banned? You've presented no ration reasons.

It looks like you want it because you were told to.
Look, I know logic is not your strong suit. But listen, those examples you trumpet, could another gun, not an AR-15, provided equal or even better results? The statement about those people being killed by assailants ASSUMES that if they didn't have an AR-15 they wouldn't have had a gun at all. I contend that is a false assumption.

And evidently you are not paying attention here. I have provided one reason to ban the AR-15. The "cost" of that particular type of gun being legal, and perhaps even more importantly, easy to access by almost anyone that can throw some cash over the counter, far exceeds any "value" that the AR-15 provides to our society.

Which side of that cost benefit equation would you like to address? I mean you have attempted to address the benefit side, your hunting articles for instance. And this is what I gather, while not the chosen gun of any of the authors of any of the articles you listed, the AR-15 might be a reasonable choice for young inexperienced hunters, or small frail women, due to its lighter weight and less kick. It could also be an option for hunters new to deer that already own an AR-15 and don't want to make an investment in a BETTER OPTION. Finally, the ammo is cheaper, so perhaps cheap asses might be willing to accept the many downsides listed in your articles, because of the cheap ammo.

Well first, I am going to tell you. The last person I want in the field while I am hunting deer, and note, I said hunting, not sitting in a damn tree stand waiting to ambush one, is some inexperienced hunter sporting an AR-15 sitting in a damn tree stand as I am tracking a deer from downwind. And I got to tell you, if the only ammo you can afford is that for your AR-15 you damn sure can't afford the hunting license or the deer tag.

I mean I got to be honest. Hunting today is not that much different than it was 300 years ago. I mean there are some people today, I know several, that put every bit of protein on their family's table throughout the year with a rifle, a shotgun, and a fishing pole. But they are few and far between. Just like three hundred years ago there were skilled hunters and great marksmen that could earn a very good living with those same three tools. But again, they were few and far between. Deer, rabbits, raccoons, they are all more plentiful today than three hundred years ago. Mostly because of a bunch of amateur Wild Bill Hickock wannabes with a hunting license. Hell, my cats kill more rabbits than all the hunters in the county combined.

Military style weapons and semiautomatic weapons are the same item.

Anyway, there's millions of home invasions in the U.S. every year. Why are you opposed to me having a semiautomatic weapon in my house in case I'm one of them?

Is your point that, having failed to install kick-in proof doors and putting bars on my windows, I deserve whatever happens to me should someone make it into my house?
I will flat out tell you there are much better options than an AR-15. Top of the list, a .410 double barrel coach gun. If you have to have a semi-automatic, go with a 12 gauge. Chance of collateral damage is much lower and accuracy is not a problem. Stopping power if also greater.

US has the highest firearm death rate than in any other country, by far. WHY Daveman? Because of people like you!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 652899

Once you take out the Democrat-run cities, where does the US' rate fall to?

This is a question you refuse to answer, because you've been told to blame me, someone who's never committed a crime with a gun and doesn't even own any firearms.

So, let's say semiautomatic weapons of all types are banned. And let's say that killers then start using shotguns and revolvers instead. Are you going to use the same argument against those guns, too. And what will you be calling for then?
Elmer wants everyone but his Big Daddy Government disarmed.

Let's wait for the results of semiautomatic long guns restrictions. If mass murders, homicides and suicides go up, the argument can be made to take the restrictions off semiautomatic long guns.
You sure are generous with other people's lives.

How about you amputate your penis? If rapes don't go down, you can have it back.

I never said one word about solving government overreach with guns.

Stop making shit up

And why is it you idiots cannot understand that law abiding gun owners who will never commit any crime never mind murder are not respoanible for the crimes of a minuscule fraction of a percent of the population?
Because they don't care about the victims of gun crime.

They want to disarm everyone so they'll get on the cattlecars.

get on cattle car.jpg

Your selfish fears are responsible for both the easy access to firearms and the huge numbers of firearms in the US, which lead to high rates of mass shootings and firearm homicides.
Just sayin'.
I mean you guys can shoot each other up all you like, but pretending you don't know why it's happening got old really quickly.
How about you? Have you amputated your penis to prevent rape?

Sooo...you want the gun owners to disarm the gun owners.

You are stupid as fuck, little man.

Their value is in reducing the intense and debilitating anxiety and paranoia that The Commies and/or Deep State and/or White Replacement Paratroopers will be knocking at your door any minute to send you to a concentration camp owned and operated by George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

MAGA media has done its job well for 30+ years.
So....they do have value?

:laughing0301:

Awful tough talk for a guy afraid of guns.

Forum List

Back