Where do you fall?

Said I'm a liberal. Too many questions were made by mentally handicapped infants that like to create pointless polling.

Questions that are so incredibly vague I was not sure even the people asking the question knew what they were asking.

Too many questions were worded something like this....

"Should the Government have the power help people that need it" .... I ask myself, need their rights enforced that are being infringed in some way or like give them welfare that starts most people on a path of dependency and being poor...? Then of course are we talking about rights provided by a constitution, what constitution ... or.... where is the starting point? If I say "yes" am I saying yes to the rights being protected by the constitution we have here in the US or am I saying yes the Government has the right to build a house for a group of people or even an individual based on a made up .... something. It's fucking retarded, the whole thing.

Last edited:
It was a poorly worded poll, that is for sure. And just another way to put folks in a box with a label on it. But..it was still fun to take the quiz. :)

As a Manchester capitalist I have 0 other people in my category.

I am also a Manchester Capitalist.

441584_eng.jpg

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 14 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 63 percent are more extremist than you.

441593_eng.jpg

I suspect that whomever designed this poll has a distinctly left leaning bias which is reflected in the poll.

Consider all seven of the separate categories that the results list. Everything on the right hand side seems to fit the left's biased view of conservatives, with some particularly blatant false dilemmas.

Cosmopolitan / Nationalistic

A clumsily worded comparison to say the least. All the same, I think everyone would agree that nationalism is a predominantly right/conservative feature.

Secular / Fundamentalist

This is clearly a left biased false dilemma. The issue here is whether one believes religion or religious belief should influence politics or public policy. The characterization here is completely wrong. Maybe a better term would have been "theocratic." Using "fundamentalist" presumes too many things about a person. A person can be religious personally, but secular about their political beliefs. And a person can be religious without being fundamentalist.

On the left side is the left's normal position, while the loaded term is on the right.

Visionary / Reactionary

This is one especially just doesn't make any sense. I'm inclined to think that "visionary" really ought to mean "idealist," which is obviously a leftist quality. And "reactionary" is meant to create a negative contrast.

Anarchist / Authoritarian

The left often try to portray the right as being authoritarian, and so it appears on the right hand side of the graphic here. I'll admit, there are too many CINOs nowadays who feed that hype. But it's not true of real conservatism. At least the terms are reasonably accurate here.

Communistic / Capitalistic

Pretty sure everyone readily agrees that communism is leftist (as it appears), and capitalism is right wing.

Pacifist / Militaristic

This is another poorly constructed axis. It would have been better objectively to formulate an axis based more on interventionism vs non interventionism. In any event, the right/left wing alignment is once again obvious.

Ecological / Anthropocentric

Another poorly created axis. As I recall, the questions relating to this subject were incredibly loaded. So much so, that I ended up registering as more "anthropocentric" when the truth is that I am very ecologically focused. The questions, however, did not leave much room for reasonable middle grounds, which forced me to stray away from affirmative answers, which would have implied complete and full endorsement of far left perspectives. Any "test" whose results would imply that I am adverse to ecological concerns is pure horse shit. The only way to reach such a conclusion is to be so far extremist left on the matter that I am not ecological enough to fit the bill.

only 7% are more extremist than me?

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat . 14 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 7 percent are more extremist than you.

441611_eng.jpg

441611_eng.jpg

THis is what mine came out with

-Geaux

You are a Neo-Conservative. 3 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 56 percent are more extremist than you.

The first question was loaded. Didn't read past that. These things are always a crock.

Forum List

Back