Where Do These Democrat Governors Get the Authority to Over-rule/Ignore the First Amendment?

Orange Man Bad gives any authority, it is in the constitution somewhere, I heard it on CNN!

You mean the orange man who tears up subpoenas, fails to follow established procedures, has tantrums, lies constantly, and devotes his speeches to partisan politics and congratulating himself?
the man tore up no subpoena. you missed that encounter didn't you? call me surprised.

He's such a coward that he has repeated prevented executive-branch people from testifying, which raises an inference that he and his people have a lot to hide. Moreover, his refusal to allow Dr. Fauci to testify in from the House shows that he his merely a partisan hack. The orange whore has shown many times over that he is dirty, dishonest, and corrupt.

No one can put a time line on a public-health crisis. Only nature can do that. At this point, gatherings involving large assemblies of people pose an actual, physical threat not only to those attending, but also to those who don't. Other supposed or apparent threats to First Amendment liberties, such as attempts to shut down unfavorable press, do not pose this kind of threat.

It is ironic that the people who are screaming the loudest about the loss of "freedom" and "First Amendment rights" are those who do not follow the masking and social-distancing guidelines, and who scream "fake news!" and "horrible media."

Penelope has already filled us in on Jacobsen v. Massachusetts and its progeny.
This is the post of a paranoid hypochondriac, hoping that one day she can come out from under her bed

Listening to the advice of medical professionals rather than that of monkey politicians doesn't make one a "paranoid hypochondriac." Some people need a reminder that there is a worldwide pandemic going on. Go ahead. Listen to the advice of putin's poodles who dedicate themselves to spreading contagion instead, but don't get anyone else sick.
How many times does the good Doctor Fauci have to be wrong before you call him out? He is the medical professional that Tump has been getting his advice from.
Picture Trump as an NFL Team owner and The runt doctor as the head coach. The teams has lost every game so far because of bad coaching... How much longer should the Owner have to put up with his coach?

No one can put a time line on a public-health crisis. Only nature can do that. At this point, gatherings involving large assemblies of people pose an actual, physical threat not only to those attending, but also to those who don't. Other supposed or apparent threats to First Amendment liberties, such as attempts to shut down unfavorable press, do not pose this kind of threat.

It is ironic that the people who are screaming the loudest about the loss of "freedom" and "First Amendment rights" are those who do not follow the masking and social-distancing guidelines, and who scream "fake news!" and "horrible media."

This is the post of a paranoid hypochondriac, hoping that one day she can come out from under her bed

Listening to the advice of medical professionals rather than that of monkey politicians doesn't make one a "paranoid hypochondriac." Some people need a reminder that there is a worldwide pandemic going on. Go ahead. Listen to the advice of putin's poodles who dedicate themselves to spreading contagion instead, but don't get anyone else sick.
How many times does the good Doctor Fauci have to be wrong before you call him out? He is the medical professional that Tump has been getting his advice from.
Picture Trump as an NFL Team owner and The runt doctor as the head coach. The teams has lost every game so far because of bad coaching... How much longer should the Owner have to put up with his coach?

Fauci is wrong? Where did you get that from? The orange whore is no doctor and he has been wrong so many times that I've lost count.

Fauci is wrong? Where did you get that from? The orange whore is no doctor and he has been wrong so many times that I've lost count.
No, he is NOT wrong.

His initial assessment was spot on.

The problem? His public pronouncements DO NOT match his scholarly work.

Private individual scientists and studies that have been done since, have only confirmed his initial assessment, being, this pandemic is no more lethal than a severe outbreak of a seasonal flu. In fact, it is only dangerous to the elderly and Immunocompromised.

". . . If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS . . . "

Meanwhile in spite of your mentally deranged campaign against Trump the world goes on in spite of this
pandemic and people still have to find a way to earn a living.
The country is slowly opening up in spite of crazy hateful bitches and whiners.

Orange Man Bad gives any authority, it is in the constitution somewhere, I heard it on CNN!

You mean the orange man who tears up subpoenas, fails to follow established procedures, has tantrums, lies constantly, and devotes his speeches to partisan politics and congratulating himself?

... but enough about Nancy Pelosi!

This post is so devoid of the statistical facts about this illness, it defies credulity.

Anyone that has done any amount of research into this issue knows that normal healthy people aren't at risk, at all.

Tell that to my employee whose wife died, you fucking dumbass!

This post is so devoid of the statistical facts about this illness, it defies credulity.

Anyone that has done any amount of research into this issue knows that normal healthy people aren't at risk, at all.

to be honest, I know folks who've died of many things, why is this one so personal to you?

These Democrat governors need to be defied in the name of freedom and liberty. They need to be charged with illegal imprisonment for unilaterally taking peoples basic human rights away. We all know this is just a totalitarian ploy to grab more power while trying to make Trump look bad. Democrats have been bitching about transforming our government into some kind of magical utopia for years but their solution, which takes power and free will from the people and gives it to the government, has already failed in the USSR, China, Venezuela and Cuba to name a few places. Evil people are always looking for more power. But this Democrat party has become as totally evil as anything our government has ever seen and I'm pissed at Pennsylvania Governor Wolf's attempt to enslave the people of Pa. We need to get rid of this asshole.
Kidnap them and murder them

to be honest, I know folks who've died of many things, why is this one so personal to you?
I don't know anyone who died on 9/11
T_006tmp.114 (17).jpg

But for some reason I still have to lose my freedom because of it....it's been nearly 20 years.....enough is enough with this government tyranny....

They dont. 12 states charters address this type of health issue. The rest of gubernatorial executive orders have no authority to declare martial type law over seasonal viruses
Most compliance is due to the good nature of thinking Americans but our good will is running out as the nooses keep getting tightened. Liberty is being ripped to shreds, prosperity going down the drain, and they would make a smile illegal if they could

In emergency situations, it is normal to give a period of time for the emergency, typically 30 to 60 days.

But some of these governors have stated that they will return their states to normal once a vaccine for a Corona virus has been made. That is something that has never happened before and will take another year at least.

Where do they think that they have the authority to lock down their states in violation of the First Amendment right to free assembly and free religious practice?

This seems to me like an executive over reach of anitConstitutional nature.

Can someone tell me where they get this authority?

In litigation, allocation of the burden of proof often determines the outcome of a case. If the advocates of continued lockdown had that burden, they would have to answer the following questions, now kept off stage:
—What have the lockdowns accomplished so far and what will they accomplish in the future?
—What are the public health consequences of a global depression?
—Do the benefits of keeping people from working outweigh the costs in lost and stunted lives?
—How will herd immunity be achieved under lockdown conditions?
A growing number of lockdown skeptics is challenging the received wisdom that lockdowns are necessary to avoid a public health crisis. A Stanford professor of structural biology found that coronavirus infections and deaths have followed a similar curve regardless of government intervention. Once deaths reached a certain share of the population, any initial exponential growth petered out whether the country enforced strict social distancing or not. Sweden has been as successful in controlling the virus as most other nations, though its businesses remain open; its death rate is lower than those of the most hard-hit U.S. states that locked down relatively early. Laos and Cambodia practiced no social distancing but have had no outbreaks. An analysis published in The Wall Street Journal found no statistically significant connection between the rapidity with which a state in the U.S. shut down its economy and its subsequent death rates.

Laws don't apply to the ruling class in Banana republics...............have gone to the Yellow Banana side officially.

View attachment 417975
But for some reason I still have to lose my freedom because of it....it's been nearly 20 years.....enough is enough with this government tyranny....
What did you lose?

View attachment 417975

View attachment 417975
What did you lose?
So you are back to being ok with the Patriot Act again?

Adorable....

Why should I be inconvenienced when I am boarding a plane?? What business is it of government to force me to take off my shoes, violate my privacy with invasive body searches, etc etc??

You trumpers are pathetic

View attachment 417975
What did you lose?
So you are back to being ok with the Patriot Act again?

Adorable....

Why should I be inconvenienced when I am boarding a plane?? What business is it of government to force me to take off my shoes, violate my privacy with invasive body searches, etc etc??

You trumpers are pathetic
stoopid too. same cabal responsible for the great reset is responsible for the idiotic "war on terror" paradigm.

never did anyone no good. They only want to expand the police state and gobble up more and more power.

29316958-8395801-Joe_Biden_and_Former_President_George_W_Bush_are_pictured_at_the-m-12_1591505786966.jpg

If she died from the #CoronaHoax2020 virus, then she was already weak, and probably was going to die anyway, if from something else.

An average, healthy person, is much, much more likely to die in a vehicle accident, be murdered, or die from any number of more mundane means, than to die of the #CoronaHoax virus. We don't all hide in our mothers' basements, and hand our freedoms and prosperity over to tyrants, out of fear of these other causes, the way so many of you are stupidly doing over the #CoronaHoax2020.

Those of you who are too trucking cowardly and worthless to get out and live your lives, go ahead and keep hiding. But fuck you, very much, if you demand those of us who are not worthless pathetic fucking cowards such as yourself to do likewise.

And don't expect to keep living on government handouts paid for by taxes on those of us who are allowed to work. As far as I am concerned, the world will be a better place after most of your kind have died starving in the streets—the very fate that you want to inflict on us.

Last edited:
I think a lot of governors will lose their jobs as a result. The moves are necessary; they should be more intrusive IMHO. But it is human nature to punish those whom you believe are punishing you.

Forum List

Back