Where did Harvey go?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

You remember Harvey Weinstein don't you? He was the big democrat Hillary supporter who sexually molested women for decades in Hollywood as they openly joked about it at the Oscars and subsequently swept under the rug. But then the Metoo movement came out, which was targeted at Trump, and they inexplicably threw Harvey under the bus despite people like Michelle Obama praising him for what a wonderful human being he was, again knowing what everyone else knew about Harvey.

Is it curious to anyone that he will get away with his crimes with impunity?

Character.Waldo.jpg

You remember Harvey Weinstein don't you? He was the big democrat Hillary supporter who sexually molested women for decades in Hollywood as they openly joked about it at the Oscars and subsequently swept under the rug. But then the Metoo movement came out, which was targeted at Trump, and they inexplicably threw Harvey under the bus despite people like Michelle Obama praising him for what a wonderful human being he was, again knowing what everyone else knew about Harvey.

Character.Waldo.jpg

If I were him I'd go to the GOP where they will vilify his accusers and try to get him elected into office.

Character.Waldo.jpg

If I were him I'd go to the GOP where they will vilify his accusers and try to get him elected into office.

Bill Cosby showed us what happens when you cross the Left. Bill came out and tried to get the black community to own up to their black fatherless problem and the Left did not like that too well cuz we all know it's the fault of the GOP that the black man is so oppressed. Sure, they may overlook your misdeeds for decades like they did Cosby till they have used you up but you will pay a high price in the end. Conversely, Harvey will never see one day of jail.

Character.Waldo.jpg

Bill Cosby showed us what happens when you cross the Left. Bill came out and tried to get the black community to own up to their black fatherless problem and the Left did not like that too well cuz we all know it's the fault of the GOP that the black man is so oppressed. Sure, they may overlook your misdeeds till they have used you up but you will pay a high price. Conversely, Harvey will never see one day of jail.

See? That's a lot right there for Harvey to work with. The GOP will protect him. He just has to take the step.

Dave Chappelle is also on the chopping block, like Cosby, for questioning the monolithic Left.

I certainly hope he does not have any skeletons in the closet like Cosby, otherwise, he may be faced with jail time.

As it is, he is now like Rosanne, no one will ever hire him again.

Character.Waldo.jpg

And all the Leftards said yeah we knew and did nothing but feed him more women to prey upon.

Character.Waldo.jpg

You say they are lying about Weinstein? He's one of yours

Character.Waldo.jpg

Typical Liberal. Deflect blame and turn horrible mistreatment of women in a political advantage.

Character.Waldo.jpg

Typical Liberal. Deflect blame and turn horrible mistreatment of women in a political advantage.

Liberals care about as much for women, like Sarah Palin, as they do for blacks, like Ben Carson.

In other words, to hell with people, rather, worship of political party which is the same kind of extremism we see in places like Nazi Germany and the former USSR.

Netflix has a documentary on the Harvey saga.
It is unimaginable that he got away with what he did for so many years. I didn't know how bad he was until seeing that story.
And, as outlined in that documentary. EVERYONE who knew him knew about his antics. It was well known by those "in the know".
I do find it difficult that top Dems he supported didn't know about him. Not because of knowledge they had, but by their handlers whose JOB it is to warn them about people they associate with. So yes, I think they knew.

Forum List

Back