Where Are The Left’s Success Stories?

1630864809542.jpeg

6. Effectively, the difference between Right and Left is that only one values human life.
If one votes Democrats, you are either supporting the view that human life means no mare than any other organism.....

....or, you are too stupid to have considered having a view.

In “Darkness at Noon,” published in 1940, Koestler writes about the 1938 Moscow Show Trials. This, from the novel:

“There are only two conceptions of human ethics, and they are at opposite poles. One of them is Christian and humane, declares the individual to be sacrosanct, and asserts that the rules of arithmetic are not to be applied to human units.

The other starts from the basic principle that a collective aim justifies all means, and not only allows, but demands, that the individual should in every way be subordinated and sacrificed to the community which may dispose of it as an experimentation rabbit or a sacrificial lamb.

The first conception could be called anti-vivisection morality, the second, vivisection morality. Humbugs and dilettantes have always tried to mix the two conceptions; in practice, it is impossible. Whoever is burdened with power and responsibility finds out on the first occasion that he has to choose; and he is fatally driven to the second alternative.” (p. 157)

So it seems that the conflict between the individual and society is prominent in not only politics, but in literature.

I'm saying that you are no "liberal" in the manner that the word meant 240 years ago, and you've been made aware of this fact....You are a compulsive phony and liar.
Who is the same as 240 years ago?

Our founders were the the most liberal minds of their era.
All men are created equal, basic human rights, government of the people….
The conservatives supported the crown

7. Where are the stories of Rightists becoming Communists???

Why don’t they exist????

Another 'convert'?

Whittaker Chambers.

Stalin's spy, Whittaker Chambers left communism for Christianity upon studying his infant daughter.....her ear, actually.

He realized that a religion that worships man could not have created it....

He wrote this:

"My eye came to rest on the delicate convolutions of her ear—those intricate, perfect ears. The thought passed through my mind: “No, those ears were not created by any chance coming together of atoms in nature (the Communist view). They could have been created only by immense design.” The thought was involuntary and unwanted. I crowded it out of my mind. But I never wholly forgot it or the occasion. I had to crowd it out of my mind. If I had completed it, I should have had to say: Design presupposes God. I did not then know that, at that moment, the finger of God was first laid upon my forehead."
Witness, p. 16

Who is the same as 240 years ago?

Our founders were the the most liberal minds of their era.
All men are created equal, basic human rights, government of the people….
The conservatives supported the crown
Right....And you support and ever-encroaching, ponderous, overbearing totalitarian State, that makes King George look like Lysander Spooner.

You are a poseur, a fascist, and compulsive liar.

Forum List

Back