Where Are The Arrests?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Where is the DOJ, US AG?

Why aren't laws being enforced against liberal intimidators / law breakers?

Corrupt, lawless 3rd World Nation status justice on display

Where is the DOJ, US AG?

Cmon man, there's laws for liberals and laws for the rest of us peons.

Where is the DOJ, US AG?

They jay walked also. Doesnt mean they got arrested. Its called discretion

Blocking city streets with no permit and intimidating Supreme Court Justices with threats of violence? Where is the federal response? Old babe Nancy Pelosi seems confused by the issue and mumbles something about the right to abortion when questioned about threats to Justices. Senator Schumer created the climate of hatred and violence that convinced a nut case from the left coast to think he was authorized to assassinate Justice Kav. What the hell is going on?

After turning every clinic into a war zone for decades "pro-lifers" now think we should all be civil and well behaved.
War Zone? Are you fuckin' daft?

LOL.....The closest clinic known to me (since moved) usually had a old man and his wife picketing out front.....Well shuffling was more like it, and in all kinds of weather.

I'm pro-choice (with guardrails) but I would stop at the Micky Ds across the way and get them a sausage biscuit and a cup of coffee every now and again because I flat-out admired their dogged perseverance. Nice folks too.

Last edited:
I can’t and wouldn’t try to speak for the Justices but here’s what I would do in their place…

I’d send my family away to somewhere safe and then just taunt these worthless pieces of shit. I’d stick my head out the window and yell “I can’t hear you”. I’d eat every meal on my front porch with a loaded rifle in my lap. I’d mock them unmercifully.

If liberals feel their feeling is morally just then those feelings take precedent over any existing laws.
But, if liberals feel a thinker did something unlawful then thinker did.

After turning every clinic into a war zone for decades "pro-lifers" now think we should all be civil and well behaved.

Thousands of innocents murdered every day in these “war zones” and you want to blame those who wish to stop these murders.

Just one more datum that shows that modern LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.

Where is the DOJ, US AG?

Funny, I thought they had a first amendment right to protest. I'm pretty sure that's in the constitution.

Thousands of innocents murdered every day in these “war zones” and you want to blame those who wish to stop these murders.

Just one more datum that shows that modern LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.

Fetuses still aren't babies, Mormon Bob.

Forum List

Back