How 'vaccine nationalism' could prolong the Covid-19 pandemic

Interesting read - The WORLD needs vaccine, otherwise we will ping and pong.
COVAX is a worthy organization!
aids zika and ebola don't have borders. But I want America vaccinated first. And probably at least 30 million Trumptards will refuse and then bitch when they can't enroll in school or fly

Hey well Biden is working on letting the WORLD come here and become citizens, so maybe they can get all their shots then.

Cool Beans White Nationalist scum :rolleyes:

aids zika and ebola don't have borders. But I want America vaccinated first. And probably at least 30 million Trumptards will refuse and then bitch when they can't enroll in school or fly
The 30 million illegals will get the shot first.

Hey well Biden is working on letting the WORLD come here and become citizens, so maybe they can get all their shots then.

Im for foreign nationals of any country coming here to be a citizen if they do it the right way. Just not the Biden technique where you turn your head the other way. I have at least two immigrant friends who came here through legal means and think Biden is a scum for what he plans with immigration policy.

Im for foreign nationals of any country coming here to be a citizen if they do it the right way. Just not the Biden technique where you turn your head the other way. I have at least two immigrant friends who came here through legal means and think Biden is a scum for what he plans with immigration policy.

Oh great - More anecdotal evidence. That's about all we get from you kids anymore. Biden isn't doing anything radical with immigration. He won't deport the DACA kids, but border security hasn't been abandoned in the slightest and we still have deportations and arrests at the border.

Sorry about your guilt. It's a personal thing and it can't be inflicted upon others.

Screenshot_20210128-093015_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back