When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn....

Phi Betta Kappa ain't shit. Try Summa Cum Laude if you want me to be impressed. I graduated with a 4.0, the lowest grade I made in college was A. You display your ignorance when you make the delusional claim that Biden was hidden in the basement. If you had two brain cells to rub together you would know that Biden has been an integral part of government for more than two decades. I supported Biden over Obama in Obama's first shot at the presidency. But hell, don't take my word for it, take Putin's.

And good God almighty, why this obsession with illegals. Do they have a greater chance of transmitting Covid than some low-life, no brain, idiot right winger that refuses to get vaccinated? See what I mean about revealing your ignorance. And you are barking up the wrong tree sister, I am open borders, all the way. Mostly because that is how this nation was founded. Mostly because, North Carolina, my home, completely opened the borders to anyone and everyone, including Blackbeard, and that is why we won the American Revolution. I mean do you even know the term "Overmountain men"?

And what money you stupid shit, The federal stipend to unemployment is gone. The refundable child tax credit is gone. The infrastructure bill is just getting started. The fed has pulled back on their purchases of bonds since Biden took office. So tell me, what pumping money? Trump borrowed, and dumped, more money into the economy than Biden could dream of doing. Are you surprised that there is a lag effect? Again, continue to demonstrate to me just how ignorant you are.

Look, I understand you might have graduated from some lame institution that bestowed honors upon you. But you are one stupid shit. Falling for Trump, falling for Political Chic, actually mouthing this insane, "Biden pumping money" bullshit when the Fed is hiking the discount rate and has been reversing the policy of quantitative easing to the tune of 200 million a month. You need topull your head out of your ass or go fix your husband supper. I mean Political Chic has some real mental issues, what is your excuse.
OMG. It’s Phi Beta Kappa - not Phi Betta Kappa. And you call ME a stupid shit?

You’re just another nasty lying leftist. If you truly graduated summa cum laude, you would have not only heard of Phi Beta Kappa, you would have been invited in as a member. And only the top 10% of universities even HAVE a chapter, so my college was far from lame.

As far as the illegals, why are we letting them in AT ALL while we are trying to combat COVID. Anecdotal evidence does indicate that they have a higher degree of infection, but even if they have LESS, so what? They are not supposed to be here in the first place.

You are the poster boy for everything wrong with Democrats: defending the wrong people, denying the harm of Biden’s policies along with his OBVIOUS mental decline, and exhibiting the typical arrogance of today’s left - where anyone who doesn’t agree with their policies is “is a stupid shit.”

You didn’t graduate summa cum laude with a 4.0 from a top university. EVERYONE with that academic achievement would know what Phi Beta Kappa is (and know how to spell it). So while you’re calling Political Chic a liar, I’m calling you a liar.

Yep, that is me. Damn skippy. And five of those six children pay more in federal income taxes than your sorry ass makes. Four of the five with college degrees and professional jobs. Three of the six making more than six figures. Two Phd's among them, and a third self-employed knocking down a couple hundred thousand a year. Big whoopie shit, the government paid a few hundred dollars in benefits a month when they were kids and now draws several thousand a month in tax revenue. Do you know anything about return on investment? Fathers like me built this country, little bitches like you strive to bring it down.
OK…..so you brag about what a rich, privileged WASP you are - and then brag about getting on welfare so OTHER people can support your children?

As I said, what is missing from this country is a sense of shame. Shame on you.

Yep, that is me. Damn skippy. And five of those six children pay more in federal income taxes than your sorry ass makes. Four of the five with college degrees and professional jobs. Three of the six making more than six figures. Two Phd's among them, and a third self-employed knocking down a couple hundred thousand a year. Big whoopie shit, the government paid a few hundred dollars in benefits a month when they were kids and now draws several thousand a month in tax revenue. Do you know anything about return on investment? Fathers like me built this country, little bitches like you strive to bring it down.
Me think the gentleman doth protest too much.

OMG. It’s Phi Beta Kappa - not Phi Betta Kappa. And you call ME a stupid shit?

You’re just another nasty lying leftist. If you truly graduated summa cum laude, you would have not only heard of Phi Beta Kappa, you would have been invited in as a member. And only the top 10% of universities even HAVE a chapter, so my college was far from lame.

As far as the illegals, why are we letting them in AT ALL while we are trying to combat COVID. Anecdotal evidence does indicate that they have a higher degree of infection, but even if they have LESS, so what? They are not supposed to be here in the first place.

You are the poster boy for everything wrong with Democrats: defending the wrong people, denying the harm of Biden’s policies along with his OBVIOUS mental decline, and exhibiting the typical arrogance of today’s left - where anyone who doesn’t agree with their policies is “is a stupid shit.”

You didn’t graduate summa cum laude with a 4.0 from a top university. EVERYONE with that academic achievement would know what Phi Beta Kappa is (and know how to spell it). So while you’re calling Political Chic a liar, I’m calling you a liar.
So I doubled tapped the "t", big damn deal. Yeah, I got the invite. I thought it was pretty cool, then they wanted my credit card number, "good-bye". Didn't have to pay jackshit to have "Summa Cum Laude" on my diploma, I earned it.

I have an undergraduate degree in Economics focusing on Econometrics, and an MBA with a concentration in leadership. I would be more than happy to demonstrate my knowledge. Would you care to do the same?

For instance, the cognitive dissonance within the Republican party, and especially the libertarian movement, is astounding. Intuitively, it makes no sense to believe on the one hand that the "free market" is the best means of allocating resources and that the government is incompetent in almost every aspect, and on the other hand believe that the government should be able to pick and choose it's citizens. Open borders were an essential part of the founding of this nation with the founders believing in the importance of "fresh blood" as it were, to keep the government in check.

In this thread, from Political Chic no less, I have been labeled a "Marxist". But riddle me this, of the following

John Stuart Mill
Adam Smith
Ludwig von Mises
Karl Marx

Which one did not believe in open borders? One of them said that migration was one of the primary sources of progress. But one of them said that migration would "“force down wages and lower the material and moral position of the English working class.” An argument we find often repeated by those of your political persuasion. Care to guess who said it?

Defending the wrong people? Are you kidding me? Damn right, I will defend immigrants that simply want to come here to better themselves and improve the conditions of their family. Rather it is escaping drug wars or poverty makes no difference. Yet you want to defend Donald Trump. And that might be understandable, he is the consummate confidence man and preys on the simple minded and unintelligent. But defending MTG, Boebert, or Cawthorn--I mean who does that?

Denying the harm of Biden's policies. Again, I mean I have asked several times, what flippin policies? The opposition from the Republican party has pretty much prevented him from doing jackshit. So what policies? I mean name them, post the Executive order, identify the legislation? Inflation? The House and the Senate have both passed an innovation bill that will enhance opportunities for minorities regarding engineering degrees and improve the efficiency of the supply chain. But they can't get it through consolidation, I mean WTF. Just proves my point, Republicans have no interest in improving any damn thing, at least until after the midterms, and even then, well it will be after the presidential election.

And Biden's mental decline? Look, I can post up videos of Trump's gaffes that would make you think he was completely gone mentally. Biden has always been known to let his mouth overload his asshole. But that is a reflection of his honesty and enthusiasm. A welcome reprieve from the last president who was overly conscious of his confidence game and lied even when he didn't have to. To this very day he is still running a con.

If anything, I am a Georgist. And that puts me in good company especially in regards to intellect. Friedman, Stiglitz, Hudson--I am sure those names mean nothing to you. Churchill, Einstein, Huxley, Sinclair, maybe they might ring a bell. All of them Georgist too. I mentioned my library in this thread. While I have several rare and valuable books, one has a special place of honor. Poverty and Progress, by Henry George--first edition. Scored at a Salavation Army store, and when I pulled it from the shelf I was screaming and dancing, the patrons thought I had lost it. Plopped down two quarters and danced to my car.

Want to really improve your intellect, just read chapter four, "How Modern Civilization May Decline". Take the often mentioned complaint of Republicans about Democrat controlled cities. I quote,

The type of modern growth is the great city. Here are to be found the greatest wealth and the deepest poverty. And it is here that popular government has most clearly broken down. In all the great American cities there is to-day as clearly defined a ruling class as.in the most aristocratic countries of the world. Its members carry wards in their pockets, make up the slates for nominating conventions, distribute offices as they bargain together, and-though they toil not, neither do they spin-wear the best of raiment and spend money lavishly. They are men of power, whose favor the ambitious must court and whose vengeance he must avoid. Who are these men? The wise, the good, the learned men who have earned the confidence of their fellow citizens by the purity of their lives, the splendor of their talents, their probity in public trusts, their deep study of the problems of government? No; they are gamblers, saloon keepers, pugilists, or worse, who have made a trade of controlling votes and of buying and selling offices and official acts. They stand to the government of these cities as the Pretorian Guards did to that of declining Rome. He who would wear the purple, fill the curule chair, or have the fasces carried before him, must go or send his messengers to their camps, give them donatives and make them promises. It is through these men that the rich corporations and powerful pecuniary interests can pack the Senate and the bench with their creatures. It is these men who make School Directors, Supervisors, Assessors, members of the Legislature, Congressmen. Why, there are many election districts in the United States in which a George Washington, a Beniamin Franklin or a Thomas Jefferson could no more go to the lower house of a State Legislature than under the Ancient Regime a base-born peasant could become a Marshal of France. Their very character would be an insuperable disqualification.

Note, my first edition book is from 1879. Almost 150 years later, it is still on point. The reality is that we, as a nation, are at a crossroads. The powers that be seek to divide us, and in so doing, conquer us. I am not your enemy, they are. You, "We", are being hosed at every turn. Our system is broken, the "free market" is no longer free, hasn't been for decades. Because free market is not a market free from government control, despite what you might find on Google are even in most business schools, but that is another story. Adam Smith was the one that came up with the term "free markets", and it was a market free from rent seeking. I am old enough to have went to school when they taught that, they don't teach that now.

If you really are as intelligent as you claim to be, then spend some time with Henry George. If you do, I honestly believe you will reevaluate your political leanings.

So I doubled tapped the "t", big damn deal. Yeah, I got the invite. I thought it was pretty cool, then they wanted my credit card number, "good-bye". Didn't have to pay jackshit to have "Summa Cum Laude" on my diploma, I earned it.

I have an undergraduate degree in Economics focusing on Econometrics, and an MBA with a concentration in leadership. I would be more than happy to demonstrate my knowledge. Would you care to do the same?

For instance, the cognitive dissonance within the Republican party, and especially the libertarian movement, is astounding. Intuitively, it makes no sense to believe on the one hand that the "free market" is the best means of allocating resources and that the government is incompetent in almost every aspect, and on the other hand believe that the government should be able to pick and choose it's citizens. Open borders were an essential part of the founding of this nation with the founders believing in the importance of "fresh blood" as it were, to keep the government in check.

In this thread, from Political Chic no less, I have been labeled a "Marxist". But riddle me this, of the following

John Stuart Mill
Adam Smith
Ludwig von Mises
Karl Marx

Which one did not believe in open borders? One of them said that migration was one of the primary sources of progress. But one of them said that migration would "“force down wages and lower the material and moral position of the English working class.” An argument we find often repeated by those of your political persuasion. Care to guess who said it?

Defending the wrong people? Are you kidding me? Damn right, I will defend immigrants that simply want to come here to better themselves and improve the conditions of their family. Rather it is escaping drug wars or poverty makes no difference. Yet you want to defend Donald Trump. And that might be understandable, he is the consummate confidence man and preys on the simple minded and unintelligent. But defending MTG, Boebert, or Cawthorn--I mean who does that?

Denying the harm of Biden's policies. Again, I mean I have asked several times, what flippin policies? The opposition from the Republican party has pretty much prevented him from doing jackshit. So what policies? I mean name them, post the Executive order, identify the legislation? Inflation? The House and the Senate have both passed an innovation bill that will enhance opportunities for minorities regarding engineering degrees and improve the efficiency of the supply chain. But they can't get it through consolidation, I mean WTF. Just proves my point, Republicans have no interest in improving any damn thing, at least until after the midterms, and even then, well it will be after the presidential election.

And Biden's mental decline? Look, I can post up videos of Trump's gaffes that would make you think he was completely gone mentally. Biden has always been known to let his mouth overload his asshole. But that is a reflection of his honesty and enthusiasm. A welcome reprieve from the last president who was overly conscious of his confidence game and lied even when he didn't have to. To this very day he is still running a con.

If anything, I am a Georgist. And that puts me in good company especially in regards to intellect. Friedman, Stiglitz, Hudson--I am sure those names mean nothing to you. Churchill, Einstein, Huxley, Sinclair, maybe they might ring a bell. All of them Georgist too. I mentioned my library in this thread. While I have several rare and valuable books, one has a special place of honor. Poverty and Progress, by Henry George--first edition. Scored at a Salavation Army store, and when I pulled it from the shelf I was screaming and dancing, the patrons thought I had lost it. Plopped down two quarters and danced to my car.

Want to really improve your intellect, just read chapter four, "How Modern Civilization May Decline". Take the often mentioned complaint of Republicans about Democrat controlled cities. I quote,

The type of modern growth is the great city. Here are to be found the greatest wealth and the deepest poverty. And it is here that popular government has most clearly broken down. In all the great American cities there is to-day as clearly defined a ruling class as.in the most aristocratic countries of the world. Its members carry wards in their pockets, make up the slates for nominating conventions, distribute offices as they bargain together, and-though they toil not, neither do they spin-wear the best of raiment and spend money lavishly. They are men of power, whose favor the ambitious must court and whose vengeance he must avoid. Who are these men? The wise, the good, the learned men who have earned the confidence of their fellow citizens by the purity of their lives, the splendor of their talents, their probity in public trusts, their deep study of the problems of government? No; they are gamblers, saloon keepers, pugilists, or worse, who have made a trade of controlling votes and of buying and selling offices and official acts. They stand to the government of these cities as the Pretorian Guards did to that of declining Rome. He who would wear the purple, fill the curule chair, or have the fasces carried before him, must go or send his messengers to their camps, give them donatives and make them promises. It is through these men that the rich corporations and powerful pecuniary interests can pack the Senate and the bench with their creatures. It is these men who make School Directors, Supervisors, Assessors, members of the Legislature, Congressmen. Why, there are many election districts in the United States in which a George Washington, a Beniamin Franklin or a Thomas Jefferson could no more go to the lower house of a State Legislature than under the Ancient Regime a base-born peasant could become a Marshal of France. Their very character would be an insuperable disqualification.

Note, my first edition book is from 1879. Almost 150 years later, it is still on point. The reality is that we, as a nation, are at a crossroads. The powers that be seek to divide us, and in so doing, conquer us. I am not your enemy, they are. You, "We", are being hosed at every turn. Our system is broken, the "free market" is no longer free, hasn't been for decades. Because free market is not a market free from government control, despite what you might find on Google are even in most business schools, but that is another story. Adam Smith was the one that came up with the term "free markets", and it was a market free from rent seeking. I am old enough to have went to school when they taught that, they don't teach that now.

If you really are as intelligent as you claim to be, then spend some time with Henry George. If you do, I honestly believe you will reevaluate your political leanings.
Yeah, right…..you got the invite. Yesterday you thought Phi Beta Kappa was a girls’ sorority.

The rest of your post…..whatever. You’re trying a bit too hard. All I need to know about you is that you are an MBA who has no qualms about putting his kids on welfare so that OTHER people could help support them so that his wife wouldn’t have to get a job.

After that, nothing you could possibly say will impress me. Although I do have to wonder how such a hotshot MBA was such a failure that his kids qualified for food stamps, or whatever, in the first place.

Your story doesn’t add up.

Yeah, right…..you got the invite. Yesterday you thought Phi Beta Kappa was a girls’ sorority.

The rest of your post…..whatever. You’re trying a bit too hard. All I need to know about you is that you are an MBA who has no qualms about putting his kids on welfare so that OTHER people could help support them so that his wife wouldn’t have to get a job.

After that, nothing you could possibly say will impress me. Although I do have to wonder how such a hotshot MBA was such a failure that his kids qualified for food stamps, or whatever, in the first place.

What you are seeing from that buffoon is what we call a "Revanchist Attempt."

He's taken quote a beating, you left some bruises on the dope, so he's trying full on bloviation.

Means he's been deeply wounded.

Good work.

Last edited:
OK…..so you brag about what a rich, privileged WASP you are - and then brag about getting on welfare so OTHER people can support your children?

As I said, what is missing from this country is a sense of shame. Shame on you.
Let me explain something to you. I am a product of the proverbial marriage across the train tracks. Mom grew up amazingly wealthy. Her mother met her father when he was spinning up a field in his new Cadillac, his bir--thday present for his 16th birthday, which happened during the depth of the Great Depression. His father owned thousands of acres, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. A King's grant, passed down for generations.

Dad grew up dirt poor. His father was born a migrant farm worker, did his stint with the CCC, and decided he didn't want that life for his children, settled down and busted his ass raising cotton, while also being a plumber. He lived tight, and he was hell at the card table. Built a nice estate from hard work, savings, and poker winnings. He was five foot nothing but could whoop the hell out of damn near anyone that crossed his path. Died at 86 without a gray hair in his head.

Now Dad kind of followed in Pop's footsteps. He started at the bottom and worked his way to the executive office. I can remember when times were tough, my siblings, not so much. But by the time I was in High School, well we were doing pretty well. But when I graduated, well I was on my own. And that was what I wanted. First, I see things. I remember things. Mom grew up wealthy, and she had two brothers. They didn't do shit, drank themselves to death while waiting on their parents to die.

But Dad and his siblings, that grew up poor. Engineers, doctors, upper level management, each and every one. I mean it was a no brainer. And here is the other thing. I remember what life was like when I was young and my family was up against it. We were happier, at least I was, then. Mostly because Dad was around. I never like the privileged life, in fact, I resented it. Because the cost of that life was my father being away. I vowed that would never happen with me.

See, I raised three girls, alone, for years. Then I met someone, and she helped me, and we finished raising those girls, and we raised those boys, with her not working at all, and me doing the absolute minimum, maxing out the EITC, each and every year. You have no right to condemn me. I mean you expect everyone from Warren Buffet to Elon Musk, to maximize their income and minimize their taxes. Why am I treated differently. I mean when Warren Buffet take a tax deduction he makes people like you pay more. The reality is there is no damn difference.

I mean I have voiced it many times on this very messageboard. A single mother, with two children, making maybe $14 dollars an hour, faces a marginal tax rate in excess of 70% if she were to increase her hours and increase her income. So until you Republicans are willing to slap a 70% marginal tax rate on the highest income earners you got no right in hell to chastise that single mother. Like I said, I have been there. I climbed out of that hole. I pay flippin taxes, a lot of them. But it takes a special kind of character to be making less than fifty grand and for every damn extra dollar you make you end up giving the government seventy cents in either taxes or lost benefits. I mean I hear you, "pride and shame"--but at thirty cents on the dollar? No, that shit ain't going to float.

What you are seeing from that buffoon is what we call a "Revanchist Attempt."

He's taken quote a beating, you left some bruises on the dope, so he's trying full on bloviation.

Means he's been deeply wounded.

Good work.
Thank you. I picture Winston as a spent boxer after a few rounds, now hard against the ropes, flailing about and swinging wildly, and hitting….nothing.

Let me explain something to you. I am a product of the proverbial marriage across the train tracks. Mom grew up amazingly wealthy. Her mother met her father when he was spinning up a field in his new Cadillac, his bir--thday present for his 16th birthday, which happened during the depth of the Great Depression. His father owned thousands of acres, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. A King's grant, passed down for generations.

Dad grew up dirt poor. His father was born a migrant farm worker, did his stint with the CCC, and decided he didn't want that life for his children, settled down and busted his ass raising cotton, while also being a plumber. He lived tight, and he was hell at the card table. Built a nice estate from hard work, savings, and poker winnings. He was five foot nothing but could whoop the hell out of damn near anyone that crossed his path. Died at 86 without a gray hair in his head.

Now Dad kind of followed in Pop's footsteps. He started at the bottom and worked his way to the executive office. I can remember when times were tough, my siblings, not so much. But by the time I was in High School, well we were doing pretty well. But when I graduated, well I was on my own. And that was what I wanted. First, I see things. I remember things. Mom grew up wealthy, and she had two brothers. They didn't do shit, drank themselves to death while waiting on their parents to die.

But Dad and his siblings, that grew up poor. Engineers, doctors, upper level management, each and every one. I mean it was a no brainer. And here is the other thing. I remember what life was like when I was young and my family was up against it. We were happier, at least I was, then. Mostly because Dad was around. I never like the privileged life, in fact, I resented it. Because the cost of that life was my father being away. I vowed that would never happen with me.

See, I raised three girls, alone, for years. Then I met someone, and she helped me, and we finished raising those girls, and we raised those boys, with her not working at all, and me doing the absolute minimum, maxing out the EITC, each and every year. You have no right to condemn me. I mean you expect everyone from Warren Buffet to Elon Musk, to maximize their income and minimize their taxes. Why am I treated differently. I mean when Warren Buffet take a tax deduction he makes people like you pay more. The reality is there is no damn difference.

I mean I have voiced it many times on this very messageboard. A single mother, with two children, making maybe $14 dollars an hour, faces a marginal tax rate in excess of 70% if she were to increase her hours and increase her income. So until you Republicans are willing to slap a 70% marginal tax rate on the highest income earners you got no right in hell to chastise that single mother. Like I said, I have been there. I climbed out of that hole. I pay flippin taxes, a lot of them. But it takes a special kind of character to be making less than fifty grand and for every damn extra dollar you make you end up giving the government seventy cents in either taxes or lost benefits. I mean I hear you, "pride and shame"--but at thirty cents on the dollar? No, that shit ain't going to float.
Didn’t read your diatribe, sorry. I can’t get past that you were supposedly an academic elite, with a 4.0 GPA and “summa cum laude” printed on your diploma, and beyond that an MBA to pave the way to a high-paid executive position in business….

…..and yet you BRAG about “doing the absolute minimum” so you could put your kids on welfare.

Last edited:
No you won't. You will copy and paste some bullshit from some ultra radical propaganda site and then announce your victory. And odds are it will be something you have copied and pasted before, it is like you have some limited reservoir of memes to choose from, not exactly a sign of intelligence. I mean the Cardillo tweet is almost eight months old. I mean are tweets even supposed to be remembered eight months later?

And that is just it, your OP was about missing the ability to learn, but you possess the one quality that actually prohibits you from learning anything, you already know everything. That is why I found this thread so ironic. And your belief, that you know everything is indicative of the entire MAGA movement. You people don't seek out knowledge, you seek confirmation of your already held beliefs. It is how Trump manipulates all of you so easily. The claim that the strategic oil reserve was empty and that he built it up. Not a one of you bothered to fact check him because you wanted to believe what he was saying so badly. He banks on that ignorance, literally.

Like CRT. Honestly, the foundation of CRT is deeply flawed, from a historical perspective. But you MAGA people are unable to attack CRT from a historical standpoint because you are so deeply committed to the flawed historical status quo that CRT attempts to circumvent. The classic example is the whole Thanksgiving story, and how John Stossell and others attempt to manipulate the story as some vindication of a free market and private enterprise. Nothing could be further from the truth. But the real part that is missing hinges on those Native Americans. First, no one seems to wonder how one of them showed up speaking perfect English. Second, no one asks the question, why were they so few Native Americans in that area. The answer to the first unasked question is that the Native American was enslaved, shipped off to England and France, and trotted around like a trophy. The answer to the second question is Listeria poisoning from rat piss off nasty ass ships from Europe pretty much wiped out that Native American population. It was not smallpox.

But I will leave you with this grasshopper. Confucius say--"To know what you know, and what you don't know, that is true knowledge. To take it further, the true measure of intelligence is not what you know, it is what you know you don't know.
Here’s some free advice. It’s all you can afford after all. Best to remain silent and let people wonder if you are a fool, rather than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Here’s some free advice. It’s all you can afford after all. Best to remain silent and let people wonder if you are a fool, rather than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

At the risk of being accused of 'piling on,' I recall he recently denied that the Constitution takes precedence over any state law.

After I appraised him of the fact that the Constitution authorizes the legislature and only the legislature, with the abilty to change election times and methods, so Pennsylvania courts illegitimized their election results, the boob wrote this:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/no-evidence-of-voter-fraud.939806/page-7#post-28636866 post 125

Of course, he is completly wrong:

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)
supreme.justia.com

Of course, we have an abundance of such morons......we call them Democrats.

Sorry, but I didn't pay any attention to the whole Phi Beta Kappa bullshit. Yeah, I thought it was a girl's sorority because you sure as hell fit the mold. And I ditched that organization to the curb when they asked for my credit card, a money racket, and I have been down that road before.

Really funny story. I like to take a lot of the credit of raising my kids, but the reality is, they deserve as much, if not more, credit than I do. They raised each other. I mean six kids, and they are thick as thieves, even today. But my oldest son was a freshman in college, staying in a dorm with all engineering majors. My oldest daughter went to visit him. She would have been 28 at the time. And I am here to tell you, she was, and still is, a head turner. Actually, she won a 5K race in her hometown, finished first among both males and females, and she was seven months pregnant at the time.

So she visits him, irons all the clothes of his and his suitemates, and all the while pontificating to them about how the Greek life sucks. Give them credit, or her maybe, not a single one of them joined a fraternity, and today they are all very successful engineers, except for one. He is a trip. He lives in the mountains, is totally off the grid except for his Google one gig internet, gets power from the waterwheel he built, cleared over 40 acres with his own hands, raising all his own food, from beef to vegetables, and built a hell of a stock portfolio with his unemployment benefit.

But yes, "MBA", what the hell does the "B" stand for? Business. I handled my business, and I don't give two shits about how you feel about it, I know it delivered some outstanding results. Matter of fact, if everyone handled their "business" like I did, we wouldn't be in this shit situation we are in now. I mean I don't get it. Just running the numbers off the top of my head, I imagine that at the peak, the government was giving me around five grand in benefits--food stamps, the EITC. Today, and believe me, those kids sure do bitch about it to me, they are throwing in a couple hundred thousand in taxes every year.

But here is the telling part. I mean you could ignore all this shit I say about myself. I mean after all, does it really matter? But the introduction to Henry George, the quote that reflects directly upon a common Republican complaint, you absolutely ignore. That, in and of itself, is indicative of just how shallow, how unintelligent, how committed, to your own distorted view of reality, you are. You have no interest in learning shit. Like Political Chic, you already know everything. I mean you give me something to think about, you post some link to some non-partisan website that is actually topical, hell, I am going to read it and give it consideration. For instance, Biden this this, link, and it resulted in increased inflation. But do you do that? Hell no, you don't have the capability. Neither does Political Chic. That, in and of itself, speaks volumes as to both your intelligence level.

I mean that is the problem here. Debate is a structured process. It's purpose is to uncover problems and provide solutions. That is not what is going on here. The first step, adopt the position of George Mason--no senator or congress person can be re-elected. i know you and PC have no idea who George Mason is. But it is absolutely bullshit that all our elected representatives are little more than overly paid telemarketers that spend a tremendous amount of hours every week soliciting handouts.

You condemn me for who I am. You can condemn me for the life I have led. But what you can't do, what you are incapable of doing, is provide a concrete argument to my position. Trump is the worse thing to happen to this country in a generation. The continued support of him is both unfounded, and STUPID. He is a distraction to a bigger problem, and you and your buddy only exemplify that problem.

Sorry, but I didn't pay any attention to the whole Phi Beta Kappa bullshit. Yeah, I thought it was a girl's sorority because you sure as hell fit the mold. And I ditched that organization to the curb when they asked for my credit card, a money racket, and I have been down that road before.

Really funny story. I like to take a lot of the credit of raising my kids, but the reality is, they deserve as much, if not more, credit than I do. They raised each other. I mean six kids, and they are thick as thieves, even today. But my oldest son was a freshman in college, staying in a dorm with all engineering majors. My oldest daughter went to visit him. She would have been 28 at the time. And I am here to tell you, she was, and still is, a head turner. Actually, she won a 5K race in her hometown, finished first among both males and females, and she was seven months pregnant at the time.

So she visits him, irons all the clothes of his and his suitemates, and all the while pontificating to them about how the Greek life sucks. Give them credit, or her maybe, not a single one of them joined a fraternity, and today they are all very successful engineers, except for one. He is a trip. He lives in the mountains, is totally off the grid except for his Google one gig internet, gets power from the waterwheel he built, cleared over 40 acres with his own hands, raising all his own food, from beef to vegetables, and built a hell of a stock portfolio with his unemployment benefit.

But yes, "MBA", what the hell does the "B" stand for? Business. I handled my business, and I don't give two shits about how you feel about it, I know it delivered some outstanding results. Matter of fact, if everyone handled their "business" like I did, we wouldn't be in this shit situation we are in now. I mean I don't get it. Just running the numbers off the top of my head, I imagine that at the peak, the government was giving me around five grand in benefits--food stamps, the EITC. Today, and believe me, those kids sure do bitch about it to me, they are throwing in a couple hundred thousand in taxes every year.

But here is the telling part. I mean you could ignore all this shit I say about myself. I mean after all, does it really matter? But the introduction to Henry George, the quote that reflects directly upon a common Republican complaint, you absolutely ignore. That, in and of itself, is indicative of just how shallow, how unintelligent, how committed, to your own distorted view of reality, you are. You have no interest in learning shit. Like Political Chic, you already know everything. I mean you give me something to think about, you post some link to some non-partisan website that is actually topical, hell, I am going to read it and give it consideration. For instance, Biden this this, link, and it resulted in increased inflation. But do you do that? Hell no, you don't have the capability. Neither does Political Chic. That, in and of itself, speaks volumes as to both your intelligence level.

I mean that is the problem here. Debate is a structured process. It's purpose is to uncover problems and provide solutions. That is not what is going on here. The first step, adopt the position of George Mason--no senator or congress person can be re-elected. i know you and PC have no idea who George Mason is. But it is absolutely bullshit that all our elected representatives are little more than overly paid telemarketers that spend a tremendous amount of hours every week soliciting handouts.

You condemn me for who I am. You can condemn me for the life I have led. But what you can't do, what you are incapable of doing, is provide a concrete argument to my position. Trump is the worse thing to happen to this country in a generation. The continued support of him is both unfounded, and STUPID. He is a distraction to a bigger problem, and you and your buddy only exemplify that problem.

Did you mention me?

Recently, you proffered a lie about me....
You wrote this:
"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

There has never been any such claim by me.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.

if dembots had the ability to learn then they wouldn’t be dembot cultist and Dem party would have gone away when they lost the Civil War and their right to own people

At the risk of being accused of 'piling on,' I recall he recently denied that the Constitution takes precedence over any state law.

After I appraised him of the fact that the Constitution authorizes the legislature and only the legislature, with the abilty to change election times and methods, so Pennsylvania courts illegitimized their election results, the boob wrote this:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/no-evidence-of-voter-fraud.939806/page-7#post-28636866 post 125

Of course, he is completly wrong:

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)
supreme.justia.com

Of course, we have an abundance of such morons......we call them Democrats.
Click through your link, read the case itself.

nasmuch as, under section 709 of the Revised Statutes of the United States, we have jurisdiction by writ of error to reexamine and reverse or affirm the final judgment in any suit in the highest court of a state in which a decision could be had, where the validity of a statute of the state is drawn in question on the ground that it is repugnant to the Constitution and laws of the United States, and the decision is in favor of its validity, we perceive no reason for holding that this writ was improvidently brought.

Do you even understand what that means. I mean I swear, I am dealing with some really dumbshits,.

Did you mention me?

Recently, you proffered a lie about me....
You wrote this:
"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

There has never been any such claim by me.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.
The search function is useless when some loser has over a 100,000 posts to search through. You could not have possibly went to Columbia or Brown for that matter. I mean first and foremost, how could someone with a degree from such prestigious universities have the time to post dozens of times a day on a damn near useless website? Look, I bust my ass most days and come on and draw me some Kentucky bourbon and LMAO at you morons.

Like your McPherson v. Blacker bullshit. The court plainly stated that THEY HAD THE JURISDICTION to overturn any state ruling. Now what was it you were arguing? I mean that case is 130 years old, and the jurist prudence involved still remains intact. I mean you seriously need to find something better to do with your time. I hear cross stich can be especially fulfilling.

Look it, I ain't got the time, nor the energy, to dispute all of your posts here. In a different time, that might have been the case. But rest assured, my ass is going to pop up from time to time and call BULLSHIT on your ignorance. If nothing else, it provides me with a little entertainment as I enjoy my evening cocktail.

I mean I ask you why you have to continually post some tweet that is old as dirt. Crickets. I ask you to provide details as to what Biden as done, EO's, passed legislation, that has contributed to the problems you lament about, Crickets again. I mean you got nothing. I mean I am passed feeling sorry for you. At this point I hold you accountable to what is wrong with this country, If you don't have the intellect to properly defend your position, if all you can do is cut and paste from some right wing hack site that is more interested in the money you send them than any factual reality. Then sit down and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Look, you can fool some of the people all of the time. And you can fool all of the people some of the time. But you sure as hell can't fool all the people all the time. You don't fool me. You never have.

The search function is useless when some loser has over a 100,000 posts to search through. You could not have possibly went to Columbia or Brown for that matter. I mean first and foremost, how could someone with a degree from such prestigious universities have the time to post dozens of times a day on a damn near useless website? Look, I bust my ass most days and come on and draw me some Kentucky bourbon and LMAO at you morons.

Like your McPherson v. Blacker bullshit. The court plainly stated that THEY HAD THE JURISDICTION to overturn any state ruling. Now what was it you were arguing? I mean that case is 130 years old, and the jurist prudence involved still remains intact. I mean you seriously need to find something better to do with your time. I hear cross stich can be especially fulfilling.

Look it, I ain't got the time, nor the energy, to dispute all of your posts here. In a different time, that might have been the case. But rest assured, my ass is going to pop up from time to time and call BULLSHIT on your ignorance. If nothing else, it provides me with a little entertainment as I enjoy my evening cocktail.

I mean I ask you why you have to continually post some tweet that is old as dirt. Crickets. I ask you to provide details as to what Biden as done, EO's, passed legislation, that has contributed to the problems you lament about, Crickets again. I mean you got nothing. I mean I am passed feeling sorry for you. At this point I hold you accountable to what is wrong with this country, If you don't have the intellect to properly defend your position, if all you can do is cut and paste from some right wing hack site that is more interested in the money you send them than any factual reality. Then sit down and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Look, you can fool some of the people all of the time. And you can fool all of the people some of the time. But you sure as hell can't fool all the people all the time. You don't fool me. You never have.
No, it is YOU who represent what is wrong with this country. What professionally educated person, claiming to have graduated summa cum laude with a 4.0 GPA, and then goes on to earn an MBA, actually BRAGS that he did “the absolute minimum” so his kids would qualify for welfare?

Also, for such an educated person, you write with grammatical errors I’ve always seen among poor, uneducated people:

1) You don‘t say “you could not have possibly WENT to Columbia.” It is “you could not have possibly GONE to Columbia.”

2) You do not say “I am PASSED feeling sorry for you.” It is “I am PAST feeling sorry for you.

Finally, a summa cum laude graduate with a 4.0 does not think that Phi Beta Kappa - when the name is thrown at him - is a girls’ sorority.

Your story rings false.

Click through your link, read the case itself.

nasmuch as, under section 709 of the Revised Statutes of the United States, we have jurisdiction by writ of error to reexamine and reverse or affirm the final judgment in any suit in the highest court of a state in which a decision could be had, where the validity of a statute of the state is drawn in question on the ground that it is repugnant to the Constitution and laws of the United States, and the decision is in favor of its validity, we perceive no reason for holding that this writ was improvidently brought.

Do you even understand what that means. I mean I swear, I am dealing with some really dumbshits,.

No vulgarity.....no matter how deeply I have wounded and exposed you.

"The search function is useless when some loser has over a 100,000 posts to search through."

What an insipid attempt to hide the fact that you are nothing more than a scummy low-life liar.

Are you ready to admit you lied about becasue of how often I have destroyed your posts?

Forum List

Back