When will you ignorant people understand? It is "illegal immigrants" NOT immigrants!

No, it's immigrants. Not just illegals.

You don't want Muslims, you don't want Mexicans, you don't want any darkies at all.

just want to go on record as being anti immigration and that's ALL immigration . No one has a RIGHT to come to the USA and I see immigration as it has been done since the 60s to be bad for American society . I also dislike the population increase in the USA . the lowering of wages , the increase in some disease and the growth of 'ghettos' . Just a comment as I go on the record !!

I agree with that, knowing full well that it's a hopeless cause. In fact, relatively speaking, I'm much less concerned about illegal Mexicans coming to America to mow lawns than I am about foreigners coming here legally with doctor's degrees,
leaving one less career path available to an American who wants to be a doctor.

Come to this country and do it right and I will welcome you with open arms.

Why? Why do we need more jobseekers in the market when good paying jobs are hard enough to find in the first place?
But how can there be a problem finding jobs? I thought our unemployment rate was around 5%.

Are you denying that legal immigrants often take good paying jobs here? Let's hear you argue that's not true.

Why? Why do we need more jobseekers in the market when good paying jobs are hard enough to find in the first place?
Good paying jobs are not hard to find.

And your problems are not "because Mexicans". I can't believe how stupid people are for falling for that bullshit.

Americans are largely deluded by the historical tradition of America being seen as a place well suited to accommodate massive immigration,

which of course at one time it was.

With jobs leaving and job seekers arriving at the same time, that history is over.

No, it's immigrants. Not just illegals.

You don't want Muslims, you don't want Mexicans, you don't want any darkies at all.
Of course I don't want Muslims that have told us they want to destroy western civilization.
Then why do I want to pay for Mexicans healthcare, give them money when they never want to become Americans.
Finally so called "darkies"... that want to shoot all police... they don't need to be here.
That's my position...might not be what you want to hear but from my observations those are the kinds of people I don't want to be in America.

Good paying jobs are not hard to find.

And your problems are not "because Mexicans". I can't believe how stupid people are for falling for that bullshit.

You're an idiot. Where are the good paying manufacturing jobs in the US that used to be here in the millions?

Forum List

Back