When will we all learn that every single so called liberal "issue" is about dividing?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I use to waste my time trying to make logical arguments with facts. I at one time even wasted my time being respectful.

That was a while ago. The day you understand that all of their issues are nothing but attempts at destroying the American free market and dragging this country into a totalitarian banana republic cesspool, will be the day you hate them as much as me.

Instead of wasting your time using logic with these creatures on the left, just insult them by showing how hypocritical they are and what bloated arrogant gasbags they all are.

That is my suggestion. Look at how they manage to shape our paradigms. Even our language with their bullshit. Somehow, in certain places the word "waitress" is worthy of fining a mom and pop business $100k? That is one example. The people we are debating with are so pathetic that they will actually believe that is justified. Even though it did not occur to them until the left wing movement decided to make it a "bad" word in their Marxist think tanks.

That is how they all are.

Forum List

Back