When Will Fox News Fire Bill O’Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty?

Most recently Bill O'Reilly told his radio listeners about how he would have coaxed information of out an enemy soldier based on his personal experience in combat. " I will tell you what, I've been in combat, I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is, and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first." The problem here is; Bill O'Reilly NEVER served in combat.

When Will Fox News Fire Bill O Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty

To answer that question...NEVER, that's NEVER. Just to piss you off.

Never.

Only liberal news casters have to tell the truth. Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories and RWs are good with that.

Probably because RWs are themselves, lying hypocrites.

Watch them make excuses in this thread.

Dumbass! Why would anyone believe you? :badgrin:

Amazingly you prove your OP wrong by posting the video. Bill explains what he meant.

Yeah he said he was IN COMBAT with HIS UNIT in South and Central America. What COMBAT missions exactly were they? Since when did the military take reporters into active combat in South America?
They don't call him O'Liely for nutten.

Most recently Bill O'Reilly told his radio listeners about how he would have coaxed information of out an enemy soldier based on his personal experience in combat. " I will tell you what, I've been in combat, I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is, and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first." The problem here is; Bill O'Reilly NEVER served in combat.

When Will Fox News Fire Bill O Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty
Bill Williams copycatting envy?

Forum List

Back