When Will FBI/DOJ Start Using Photos To Bring Violent Antifa/BLM Terrorists To Justice As They Are Doing With Capitol Rioters?

Capitol riot arrest: Marine officer charged for alleged involvement​

Maj. Christopher Warnagiris was identified by a co-worker using FBI photos​

Using Capitol / FBI Photos, 'In the four months following the riot, authorities have arrested and charged more than 400 people in relation to the Capitol breach, with 125 people charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, the DOJ said. '

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate pillaging, looting, damaging, burning, completely destroying businesses and private property, have assaulted, injured, and even murdered people as they perpetrated BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in damage to Democrat-run communities all across the country....

So when is the Biden administration, the FBI, and the DOJ going to start using videos, photographs, and hi-tech to identify and arrest these domestic terrorists that have destroyed cities across the US?

Were any of these Antifa/BLM people involved in an insurrection perpetrated by a big lie designed to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intent of overturning a free and fair election?...No?
Well, there you have your answer. People arrested (and there were) for property damage should pay.
I thought you Trump humpers would have picked up on that by now. :)

Chaz was an insurrection. The Autonomous Zone was an insurrection. The attacks on federal buildings and agents, often with support from the mayor, was an insurrection.

Unequal application of Justice, is a violation of human rights.

Anyone doing time, will be a political prisoner.
Political prisoners are what Banana Republics and Communist countries have. Guess what that makes us?

Using Capitol / FBI Photos, 'In the four months following the riot, authorities have arrested and charged more than 400 people in relation to the Capitol breach, with 125 people charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, the DOJ said. '

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate pillaging, looting, damaging, burning, completely destroying businesses and private property, have assaulted, injured, and even murdered people as they perpetrated BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in damage to Democrat-run communities all across the country....

So when is the Biden administration, the FBI, and the DOJ going to start using videos, photographs, and hi-tech to identify and arrest these domestic terrorists that have destroyed cities across the US?

Were any of these Antifa/BLM people involved in an insurrection perpetrated by a big lie designed to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intent of overturning a free and fair election?...No?
Well, there you have your answer. People arrested (and there were) for property damage should pay.

Chaz was an insurrection. The Autonomous Zone was an insurrection. The attacks on federal buildings and agents, often with support from the mayor, was an insurrection.

Wrong you liaqr.

Sorry, Chaz (besides being Cher's son) wasn't an attempt to overturn an election..or overthrow the government. A bunch of unwashed hippies making their own autonomous zone in a city that has nothing to do with the seat of the federal government. And unless my geography skills are really that rusty..Seattle isn't Washington, DC. I'm sure the mayor could have put an end to it if she had wanted to. I don't live there so I really don't care. However, I am a US Citizen and a mob loyal to the last guy stormed the Capitol on January 6th...because he lost...soo he egged them on..because they were mad. I don't care if takes 10 years to prosecute everyone involved in that mess. So be it.
Wrong

CHAZ was absolutely a violent insurrection which succesfully overturned local govrnment which qwas legall elected.

Local government is just as legitimate as federal government and it was just as heinous to do what antifa and blm did ass the it was for the maga crowd to attack the capitol.

you are a iar and hypocrite and you know it
No it wasn't. There was no chance of overthrowing any government, local or federal.
And Chaz wasn't formed over the fact that a fat turd lost the election and threw a hissy fit.
Deal with it.
Yes it was and they did exactly trhat establishing an autonomous zone violently taking it away from said government by force.

It was formed based on lies whether different lies or not.

you are a liar

Political prisoners are what Banana Republics and Communist countries have. Guess what that makes us?

Yep. On January 6th, you got to see something as close to a Banana Republic as I hope we'll ever get.
The fact that it didn't succeed and everyone associated with it is being tracked down...makes us..sensible..at least for the short term.

Yep. On January 6th, you got to see something as close to a Banana Republic as I hope we'll ever get.
The fact that it didn't succeed and everyone associated with it is being tracked down...makes us..sensible..at least for the short term.
Nothing happened Jan 6th but the murder of an unarmed 100 lb. woman. Congress was never in any real danger.

They've been doing exactly that since last summer. And the facial recognition software and the social media posts have resulted in dozens of arrests of violent right wing thugs attacking peaceful protestors:

Nothing happened Jan 6th but the murder of an unarmed 100 lb. woman. Congress was never in any real danger.

You're lying. An armed mob attacked the Capitol to overturn the election results. Hundreds have been arrested and charged. It is a miracle more people weren't killed.

You're lying. An armed mob attacked the Capitol to overturn the election results. Hundreds have been arrested and charged. It is a miracle more people weren't killed.
The cops were the only ones shooting. The miracle is that you can function in normal life being as gullible and stupid as you are.

The Banana Republic has been here. But it has been run by about half the politicians in D.C. We just want to finish it off with people just like you. We need at least a hundred MTG's. You will enjoy it. It is what you dish out and laugh about. Trump showed his voters the way. He was one who gave it back. We need to become real Banana Republic. We even get the goods on all TV entertainers and media also.

Sorry, Chaz (besides being Cher's son) wasn't an attempt to overturn an election..or overthrow the government. A bunch of unwashed hippies making their own autonomous zone in a city that has nothing to do with the seat of the federal government. And unless my geography skills are really that rusty..Seattle isn't Washington, DC. I'm sure the mayor could have put an end to it if she had wanted to. I don't live there so I really don't care. However, I am a US Citizen and a mob loyal to the last guy stormed the Capitol on January 6th...because he lost...soo he egged them on..because they were mad. I don't care if takes 10 years to prosecute everyone involved in that mess. So be it.

Your presented as justification for the more aggressive pursuit of one group of rioters the claim that they were engaged in "insurrection".

THe other examples I listed were also engaged in insurrections. That you give them a pass, or more to the point that LAW ENFORCEMENT is giving them a pass, while heavily targeting the 1/6 rioters, is unequal application of justice, which is a violation of the human rights of EVERYONE from 1/6 arrested.

Wrong you liaqr.

Wrong

CHAZ was absolutely a violent insurrection which succesfully overturned local govrnment which qwas legall elected.

Local government is just as legitimate as federal government and it was just as heinous to do what antifa and blm did ass the it was for the maga crowd to attack the capitol.

Yep. He knows it. Everyone knows it. THe little excuses that they come up with to justify their unequal application of justice is a thin lie that will only "fool" the willful gullible.

Wrong you liaqr.

Wrong

No it wasn't. There was no chance of overthrowing any government, local or federal.
And Chaz wasn't formed over the fact that a fat turd lost the election and threw a hissy fit.
Deal with it.

Your excuses for the unequal application of justice, are noted and dismissed.

EVERYONE that serves time from the 1/6 riot, will be a political prisoner.

1621010427296.png

A third world shit hole, on the road to ruin.

You only dislike riots from the other side. Your support of politically targeted prosecution is you supporting an end to democracy.

1621010533891.png

Your support of politically targeted prosecution is you supporting an end to democracy.
These people committed crimes. Their prosecution is their own fault.

I admit that they committed crimes. My point was that unequal application of justice is a violation of their human rights and an injustice.

Do you want to actually address my point or are you here more to distract from it, because you know it is true and you don't like it?

I look forward to seeing how you avoid a serious answer.

I admit that they committed crimes. My point was that unequal application of justice is a violation of their human rights and an injustice
Were there people breaking into the Capitol who weren’t prosecuted because of their politics?

Injustice is being prosecuted for a crime you didn’t commit. What happens to other people has zero effect on that.

I admit that they committed crimes. My point was that unequal application of justice is a violation of their human rights and an injustice
Were there people breaking into the Capitol who weren’t prosecuted because of their politics?

Injustice is being prosecuted for a crime you didn’t commit. What happens to other people has zero effect on that.
Wrong.

That is only one form of injustice.

When justice is unevenly applied for political reasons it is also injustice.

Violent insurrectionists on the left are ignored and allowd to get away with their crimes which were just as reprehensible as the maga riot.

When justice is unevenly applied for political reasons it is also injustice.

Violent insurrectionists on the left are ignored and allowd to get away with their crimes which were just as reprehensible as the maga riot.
You claim it’s for political reasons but that’s bullshit. Assaulting the seat of government is serious business. It’s not to be taken lightly.

Many violent people on the left have been arrested and charged. If that’s your complaint, it’s a false one.

Forum List

Back