When Will FBI/DOJ Start Using Photos To Bring Violent Antifa/BLM Terrorists To Justice As They Are Doing With Capitol Rioters?

All they wanted was for Congress to investigate fraud. The had the numbers and the very viable reasons and Congress ignored them. It only leads me and 100 million others to conclude fraud happened
That’s a lie. They wanted Trump. They wanted our votes cast aside.
No it is not. That protest was to get Congress to investigate fraud. Again, 40% of the voters wanted it and Congress did nothing. That shows a deliberate conspiracy to defraud the American people. Deal with the facts and stop lying.
Nope. You know how we know? They told us. Never concede. Never give up.

If you say you want an investigation that proves fraud, you don’t actually want an investigation.
Not conceding only maintains the claim there was fraud. Congress was duty bound to investigate. They did not because they knew the election was stolen.

NEVER concede was the phrase. That’s not a real investigation they’re after. A real investigation doesn’t have a predetermined outcome.
Blocking any investigation shows real fraud took place. What are they hiding?

I would call what the DOJ and FBI did after the election, which was nothing, was the predetermined outcome.
You would.because you’re a phony. Any investigation with a predetermined outcome would be thrown out of court. Trump’s supporters, and you, were demanding Congress commit fraud on behalf of Trump.

I would call what the DOJ and FBI did after the election, which was nothing, was the predetermined outcome.
You would.because you’re a phony. Any investigation with a predetermined outcome would be thrown out of court. Trump’s supporters, and you, were demanding Congress commit fraud on behalf of Trump.
There is nothing phony about me. I say what I mean. And mean what I say. Give it a try, phony.

Exactly what audits were from GA. and AZ were. That is why one is being done again and the other should follow shortly.
Baseless accusations only to perpetuate your phony demands. You say you want an investigation, but refuse to accept that investigations occurred.

You demand fraud.
The accusations are not baseless. That is a stupid thing to say and only believed by truly stupid people. What does that make you?

The accusations are not baseless. That is a stupid thing to say and only believed by truly stupid people. What does that make you?
Of course it’s baseless. The only reason you made the accusation is because you need an excuse to demand another investigation. You will continue to make excuses until you get the outcome you demand.

This makes you a phony.

Capitol riot arrest: Marine officer charged for alleged involvement​

Maj. Christopher Warnagiris was identified by a co-worker using FBI photos​

Using Capitol / FBI Photos, 'In the four months following the riot, authorities have arrested and charged more than 400 people in relation to the Capitol breach, with 125 people charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, the DOJ said. '

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate pillaging, looting, damaging, burning, completely destroying businesses and private property, have assaulted, injured, and even murdered people as they perpetrated BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in damage to Democrat-run communities all across the country....

So when is the Biden administration, the FBI, and the DOJ going to start using videos, photographs, and hi-tech to identify and arrest these domestic terrorists that have destroyed cities across the US?

You don't seem to realize that the blobbers did a federal crime.

Round em up and put them in prison.
That big federal crime of......trespassing. You don’t seem to realize that YOUR BLM and Pantifa pals were the ones who committed federal crimes by barricading federal employees in a federal building and attempting to murder them by burning the building. Round them up and prosecute them all.
They just get bailed out by rich Celebrities and Politicians. And you know they will get a slap on the wrist. The Judge will not want to start another "peaceful protest."

There’s good reason nobody’s been charged with anything close to your lies.
Lots were charged with obstruction of official proceedings.

You’re going to deny that the mob wanted Trump to be president?
I’m sure the Left burning Federal courthouses obstructed a lot of official proceedings too, yet alas everyone arrested was released with no charges.

Your opposition to civil rights and your support of violent racist thugs, makes you the bad guy.
I support the peaceful people you’re trying to smear as violent thugs. Those people want civil rights for everyone protected, not just the majority.

Going after some rioters more aggressively than others, based on partisan politics, is a violation of their equal rights.

You are the one who is against civil rights for everyone. YOu only want them for people on your side.

You are happy to oppress your enemies.

Capitol riot arrest: Marine officer charged for alleged involvement​

Maj. Christopher Warnagiris was identified by a co-worker using FBI photos​

Using Capitol / FBI Photos, 'In the four months following the riot, authorities have arrested and charged more than 400 people in relation to the Capitol breach, with 125 people charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, the DOJ said. '

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate pillaging, looting, damaging, burning, completely destroying businesses and private property, have assaulted, injured, and even murdered people as they perpetrated BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in damage to Democrat-run communities all across the country....

So when is the Biden administration, the FBI, and the DOJ going to start using videos, photographs, and hi-tech to identify and arrest these domestic terrorists that have destroyed cities across the US?

Were any of these Antifa/BLM people involved in an insurrection perpetrated by a big lie designed to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intent of overturning a free and fair election?...No?
Well, there you have your answer. People arrested (and there were) for property damage should pay.
I thought you Trump humpers would have picked up on that by now. :)

And?....looks like they were arrested.
Your point?
There where 50 or more people and this sort of crap is happening all over the country but you loons are ignoring it.

If people are being arrested, then it isn't being ignored. And these arrests weren't over disputing a free and fair election...which is why I don't care about them. I expect law enforcement to do their job.
Just like I expect the DOJ to do it's job in arresting and prosecuting ANYONE that was there on January 6th.

Your support of unequal application of justice, is you being against civil rights.

People are going to notice that people are serving time, primarily because of their politics.

View attachment 489813

And..what say you about the decades long unequal application of justice for blacks and hispanics?
People will serve time for January 6th because treason, sedition, and fomenting an insurrection are federal crimes..yes, I beleive
I read that in some document somewhere.

I point out that a certain group of people are being denied their civil rights and your response is to deflect and deny.

Unless all rioters are treated equally, the time served by those that have been singled out for special treatment, will be an injustice and a violation of their civil rights.

Your excuses will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners.

People are going to notice this, and your side's increasing tyranny.

1621164039218.png

Your support of politically targeted prosecution is you supporting an end to democracy.
These people committed crimes. Their prosecution is their own fault.
What about the murder of Ashli Babbitt? That was a crime. That cop needs to be held accountable.
No, it wasn't, not only did the dumb bitch ignore signs saying the capitol was off limits to visitors, she breached a police line, then attempted to go through a window, with cops, with guns.
The stupid, gullible, Q NUT deserved to be put down, many more should have.
There was no warning. She was murdered. Period.
BS.
A sign.
Breaching a fence.
Breaching a police line.
Attempting to go through a broken out window, with cops, with guns, were not enough, "WARNING"?
If not, she should have been shot, for being that STUPID.

If we shot ever leftist based on those rules, the death toll would probably be in the tens of thousands.
Right.
Some were shot by the owners of stores, the dumb bitch wasn't any better than a looter.

THe death toll, last I heard was in the dozens. My point was if we used your standard, tens of thousands would be dead.

It is impressive that you managed to miss that.

Would you be ok with that?

It is also worth noting that the riots probably would have stopped, and Trump would likely have won the election.
You're FOS, Q NUT.
"It is impressive that you managed to miss that".
You missed the part about the owner of the building being there, moron, WHILE they were being broken into.

It figures you missed that part, Trumpsters and Q NUTS, usually hear what they want to, read what they want to and ignore the rest.

I didn't miss it. It was irrelevant to anything that was discussed.

My point stands. YOu talk a lot of shit. If we applied the standard that you are talking about in regards to the woman killed, to your side, ie trespassers and looters shot on sight, the death toll would be in the tens of thousands.

BLM is a racist and violent organization, that has been conducting race riots over hte last 4 years, with varying degrees of support from the dems, up to and including arresting people for defending themselves.
Right. Because that’s what YouTube told you.

Stay in the basement Correll, live the reality the internet tells you and hide from all the race riots.

Your opposition to civil rights and your support of violent racist thugs, makes you the bad guy.

View attachment 489814
"your support of violent racist thugs".

Who TF ever claimed that Q NUT?

No, one except Trumpsters, who try to deflect and down play their attack on the capitol.

Every post I've read from the left condemned violence, that is a far stretch from protesting.

Colfax did it, right in the post that I responded to, when he dismissed the idea that blm is racist and violent.

Dumbass.

I’m sure the Left burning Federal courthouses obstructed a lot of official proceedings too, yet alas everyone arrested was released with no charges.
Do you really think that people are going to believe your lies?

Or are you just repeating whet you’re told like a useful idiot?

Colfax did it, right in the post that I responded to, when he dismissed the idea that blm is racist and violent.
Some people who identify with BLM are racist and violent. That’s true.

Going from that statement to say BLM is racist and violent isn’t.

Forum List

Back