When we see USA flags

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
When we see a gathering of people and a bunch of USA flags, are we seeing lefty gathering, or are we seeing a gathering of righties? What about when we see a car or pickup proudly pulling our flag, is the driver most likely a lefty? When you see a bunch of USA flags at a gathering, do you get excited seeing such a beautiful display of patriotism, or do you feel resentment toward the people displaying the flags?

I can't say I give it much thought. Someone wants to fly a flag. OK, whatever.
Do you think "someone" is most likely a lefty or do you suspect he might be a righty?

I get the feeling that when lefties encounter a thread that asks what the opening post asks, they do what Alistair does in the video below:

When we see a gathering of people and a bunch of USA flags, are we seeing lefty gathering, or are we seeing a gathering of righties? What about when we see a car or pickup proudly pulling our flag, is the driver most likely a lefty? When you see a bunch of USA flags at a gathering, do you get excited seeing such a beautiful display of patriotism, or do you feel resentment toward the people displaying the flags?
The answer is obvious, it's a rightie.
One has to ask, if you see a crowd burning the American flag, do you think it's a bunch of righties, or a bunch of lefties?

In person I have only seen that at parades or funerals. I avoid political rallies like most people do.

Thank you. I see conservatives and in most cases recently they appear to be extremists. This may not have always been the case but in my opinion it has been at least since the beginning of the Trump movement.
Why?
They appear to be identifying with the flag in an effort to lend credibility to their agenda.

As to the left, not displaying the flag nearly as often and as much? That could be their demonstration of being more anti-establishment.

However, there's little doubt that Trump's followers on the right are motivated by anti-establishment feelings. And I should also say that when there are confederate flags being flown too, it sends the same message.

My analysis may not be totally correct, but it's my honest opinion.

Forum List

Back