When Trump wins, who will the left claim stole the election?

I am banking on tried and true Russia. Putin really runs the USA. We have 20 times the Russian GDP, but Putin runs the country.

Nope .....

Won't be Russia this time.

With all that's coming out about Biden's connections with China ..... it will be China this time.

Trump will be accused of being in bed with China and China helped Trump steal the election.

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

This ain't rocket science.

It is easily predictable.

I am banking on tried and true Russia. Putin really runs the USA. We have 20 times the Russian GDP, but Putin runs the country.

Everyone who looked at it, GOP or Dem, has concluded that the Russians did their best to help Trump in 2016. This time around they just want to undermine our faith in our own democracy. Unfortunately they are being outdone by Trump and the Right in undermining our faith in our own democracy.

He's been bitching that our elections are "rigged" since he was running in 2016.

An American PRESIDENT saying our elections are rigged.

No shame, no heart, no soul. And they claim to love this country.

The left turns a blind eye to voter fraud and just flat out cheating, especially with regards to mail-in-ballets.

The right fabricates voter fraud as an excuse for why they are losing elections

Voter fraud was rampant last election - yet the Patriot came out on top.

Show some

Everyone who looked at it, GOP or Dem, has concluded that the Russians did their best to help Trump in 2016. This time around they just want to undermine our faith in our own democracy. Unfortunately they are being outdone by Trump and the Right in undermining our faith in our own democracy.

He's been bitching that our elections are "rigged" since he was running in 2016.

He's correct, dingus. The disinformation leaked by the DNC to discredit Trump is what I would call rigging an election.
Don't pick your nose. Your head will cave in.

Right on cue.

The left turns a blind eye to voter fraud and just flat out cheating, especially with regards to mail-in-ballets.

The right fabricates voter fraud as an excuse for why they are losing elections

Voter fraud was rampant last election - yet the Patriot came out on top.

Show some

I'm afraid you would have to exercise some common sense to see it. That leaves you out.

Question for any leftist:

Why did dems insist ballots with no postmark be counted in Pennsylvania?

If they have a valid signature from a registered voter.....Why shouldn’t they be counted?

Because there are rules. A deadline is a rule.
Why should ballots arriving on December 23rd not be counted? How about January 3rd?

Our elections are a mess. Unsecured and severely lacking oversight.

Your point?

I made my point clearly. You're not required to agree.

Only fools care about who wins. Both men are senile narcissistic morons incapable of doing anything beneficial.

DON’T VOTE. IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM.

Your point?

I rebutted your point CLEARLY.

Depends how Trump wins

If after the vote is tallied, he ekes out 270 EVs, then it will be grudgingly accepted.

If he loses badly to Biden and then uses baseless claims to get the SCOTUS (with his three appointments) to overturn the results......I would expect massive demonstrations nationwide

There will be no demonstrations. The Left no longer demonstrates and protests. There will be Burning, Looting, and Mayhem. What else is new in 2020? I live outside DC. Some city small business owners are already boarding up their business in advance of Tuesday. How pathetic that we have to be concerned about how the violent Left reacts.

Your point?

I rebutted your point CLEARLY.

Neat.

The majority of Americans do not want Trump to represent them as President. He is going to lose his re-election bid....

Even with all of his abuse of office, and domestic and foreign friend cheating, he's going to lose.....

So if he wins, who stole the election? Russians?
I don't know what the Russians are doing behind the scenes, it seems to keep Trump happy, that has been kept from us....

But Trump's own abuse of power with the post office delays, etc etc etc and chaos from all of his lawsuits to stop the votes from all of us American citizens from counting.... Trump's illegal and unethical shenanigans, would be a good contender on who to blame. :D

The majority of Americans do not want Trump to represent them as President. He is going to lose his re-election bid....

Even with all of his abuse of office, and domestic and foreign friend cheating, he's going to lose.....
You mean those three at the biden rallies or the majority of democrats voting for Trump Tell ya what why don't you put up some photos of the lines starching miles of screaming Biden supporters. Or rallies filling stadiums Polls never won an election and they won't win any election now. But you enjoy the last few days of your delusion Just don't enjoy it so much you swallow a gun barrel the night of the third.

He may lose but then you'll have voted perverted pedophile in office.

You already have a perverted pedophile in office. This election will get him out of office.

He may lose but then you'll have voted perverted pedophile in office.

You already have a perverted pedophile in office. This election will get him out of office.

No, that's just more liberal lies and propaganda.

What the heck have you been smoking?

Who gave Hillary's henchmen the info in the dossier? Was it the Russians? Damn straight!

"ballots" unless you are dancing.

Forum List

Back