When Trump says "our" country, who are the people that make up "our"?

Will they be doing a special on Clinton Crime Cult and how the NYPD put her away in spite of the DOJ? I might be interesting in hosting that one! What a delight that would be!

NYPD Has Pedophile RICO Case Against Clinton - Can Bypass DOJ FBI

When you get a post from a site that isn't run by a couple of white guys living in an RV next to a river let me know.
You must live in a cave. Many news sources covered the story. Read the Op-ed's in writers forum. You'll be up to speed in no time!

I know all about it, but there is nothing, absolutely nothing that has said the stuff that turned the stomach of the NYPD detective was Clinton, and not just Weiner.
If you knew all about it you'd feel as sick as they felt over it. You obviously do not know what you think you know.

No, until they come out and say the Clintons were found on it, I'm not going to be a mindless drone Republican and just assume they are. That's not only dumb, but reckless.
Trump's going to have more problems than the Clintons ever did. Just the fact the AG of New York is investigating him tells the tale. States never investigated the Clintons. Only Republicans in the federal government. Not only will state governments go after Trump, but the IRS.

Clinton is the kind of leader that creates coup d 'etats in order to turn citizens INTO immigrants fleeing for their lives. Look at Libya, Syria, Honduras, Venezuela, Iraq, Yemen........thank Mrs. Clinton. Hopefully NYPD will bring State charges against her and lock her up soon.

Nice try, but a pathetic failure

Libya, Syria, Honduras, Venezuela were all in rebellion on their own. Hillary, unlike her Republican predecessors managed to keep our country from invasion and empire building

Can I offer you a "smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud"

So who do you think killed Hugo Chavez?
Go for it

Pathetic.
You raised the topic......quitting so easily?

it's not me who knows nothing....

He was wrong. There is no such thing as our country. That's why it needs to break up.
why dont you move?....you bitch about california,but yet you stay there,you bitch about this country but yet you stay here....could it be because you are a fucking coward and know that this is the best place to be no matter who is in charge?...
I am here for the sabotage.
correction....you are here to just talk,like most cowards...

Trump is the kind of leader that most immigrants left their country to get away from

Clinton is the kind of leader that creates coup d 'etats in order to turn citizens INTO immigrants fleeing for their lives. Look at Libya, Syria, Honduras, Venezuela, Iraq, Yemen........thank Mrs. Clinton. Hopefully NYPD will bring State charges against her and lock her up soon.

Libya, Syria, Honduras, Venezuela were all in rebellion on their own. Hillary, unlike her Republican predecessors managed to keep our country from invasion and empire building

To educate a red neck retarded like you........ Hugo Chavez died of cancer.

Trump is the kind of leader that most immigrants left their country to get away from

Yeah...but how did he get that cancer?

Trump never said that the judge in Indiana can't judge fairly simply cause he was Mexican. He said he had a conflict of interest in that case because of Trump's stance on illegal Mexican immigration. There is a difference...even though that accusation is incredibly stupid.

Go for it

That dude don't have any clue what he is talking about.

Do you have a link to prove your conspiracy theory?

Do you have a link to prove your conspiracy theory?

Google hugo chavez and directed energy weapons.

Remember, Trump said Hispanics can't be fair judges simply because they are Hispanic. He was talking about the Indiana born Judge that's presiding over the 40 million dollar Civil Lawsuit against him for Fraud and Racketeering.

He said areas blacks live in are more dangerous than places in the Middle East.

We know he wants to ban Muslims.

And during his speech, he said, one people, one flag and ONE religion. I'm guessing that's not "Islam" or "Hindi".

We know what Republicans think of gays. No need to even describe the vitriol.

Another popular phrase is "Take back our country". I'm guessing he wants to take it back from people that are outside of "our".

So who are these "our" that he's talking about? And what about those people that fall outside of the "our" group. What's in it for them?
Not you....

Go for it

Pathetic.

What the hell do you know anyway? All or most of your post are just one liner.

Go for it

Pathetic.

I rarely need more than a sentence or two....you morons are just that stupid.

Because you don't have any points or opinion to begin with that is why you are just one liner. You don't know shit. Maybe just go cook your dinner.
Calling me stupid? How did we start this conversation to begin with? Stop quoting me. I'm not interested in talking to a red neck asshole.

Pathetic.

Because you don't have any points or opinion to begin with that is why you are just one liner. You don't know shit. Maybe just go cook your dinner.
Calling me stupid? How did we start this conversation to begin with? Stop quoting me. I'm not interested in talking to a red neck asshole.

LOL...
You make my point so succinctly.

all is all legal U.S citizens. Excluded are those that are illegal or here on a visa but not citizens.

Forum List

Back