When Trump is POTUS, they are kids in cages in concentration camps...now they are children in influx facilities.

I think I heard that "press secretary" (the one that looks like Mental Illness fucked a Chucky Doll) say that the proper term now is "children in oilfield shipping containers".... which sounds so much more pleasant.... hmm?

Life just can't be any cheaper to these filthy fucking animals....

"When Trump was POTUS" not "When Trump is POTUS", a dropout could do better. The leftist do just like the rightist and then call it turkey why is this something new and exciting to yous?

APP-062018-Immigration-Detention.jpg

Question: What do you see here?

Lefty answers: It depends on who the President is.

Oh you silly leftists....always spinning. You guys are dizzy all the time, arent you?

Trump made no effort to improve conditions during his 4 years, after taking children from their parents unnecessarily, and no files to reunite them with their parents.
Empathy? Naah. Lack of moral fiber? yaah!

This is simply a fucking lie.

You think Trump held the same children in the same facilities for 4 years? What the fuck are you talking about?

The media is not waiting as it is paying attention----now.
No it's not, they will remain silent because there is a democrat president. Which proves you really don't care about the kids.
No, they have not remained silent, certainly not the media outlets that I watch.
I know that Fox News loves the unfortunate situation and discusses it ad nausea.
We know that you didn't care about the children under President Cockroach, so why are you so concerned now? I read that 80% of females on the other side of the fence have been raped? Is that not reason enough to bring them in? If you care, that is.

Oh you silly leftists....always spinning. You guys are dizzy all the time, arent you?

Trump made no effort to improve conditions during his 4 years, after taking children from their parents unnecessarily, and no files to reunite them with their parents.
Empathy? Naah. Lack of moral fiber? yaah!

This is simply a fucking lie.

You think Trump held the same children in the same facilities for 4 years? What the fuck are you talking about?

Did I say that? NO. I wouldn't be surprised though. While we are on the subject--
since when do you give a rats ass about these children? You didn't care when your guy was president, yes? Now you are crying crocodile tears. Who are you kidding?

Forum List

Back